(hate these kinda questions but...) any relationships in my near-ish future?

nemesis

I just figured I'd see if anyone sees anything for me in the love dept. within this year or next year even.

Everyone always asks these kinda questions I know >.<

Oh well!

I'm really wanting to find someone to settle down with in a good serious relationship. I don't mind if it's unusual or unconventional or whatever. I just want someone who's willing to be with me and only me.
Loyalty. Honesty. Sharing. Caring. You know that kinda thing lol.
Have yet to meet anyone with potential (I think) as of late.

I've had some pretty big jerks in my life and I've learned a lot from it.
If a guy doesn't wanna get serious with me I move on.
I'm just not sure why I cannot find a guy who wants to get serious =/ I seem to attract the opposite.
I really do not think it is my doing. I do not dress provocatively at all, I do not and have never slept around nor do I hang out in seedy bars or anything haha. I don't even smoke XD
I am always myself, very open and forthcoming if I like someone.

I'm guessing I'm Venus and being that it is square Mars in Leo it doesn't look that great... although squares can mean I need to just put a lot of work into it which I never mind. Mars in Leo I'm guessing is a lot of passion.
The 7th house is empty although there is a lot in the 8th so perhaps potential? Sexual tension maybe? 8th house is quite a serious house which is maybe positive for a relationship?
Merc is conj Venus in Scorpio which perhaps also shows some potential with someone I'm communicating with? Moon in Taurus in 3rd too sounds like a good sign of nice communication.

12th house is empty which I think is a good sign?

Asc in Aquarius is trine merc, sun and venus but square moon so maybe emotionally it's gonna be tough?

Still a newbie at this but hopefully I got atleast something right lol.

Attachments

• guys.jpg
    guys.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

lilithofeden

Hi I am new and just learn as I go, I have yet to purchase some books of lily's / prolemy so I'm not as educated as others but I wanted to take a try at your chart anyways.

Ok so, you have a late AC and the moon is void of course. They are not great indicators as they both mean "nothing will come of it.." But if we look more, you are Saturn and "he" is mars. They are applying to a sextile.. So there may be someone in the future but I think it may be like you said, passionate, but not long term..

nemesis

Hi I am new and just learn as I go, I have yet to purchase some books of lily's / prolemy so I'm not as educated as others but I wanted to take a try at your chart anyways.

Ok so, you have a late AC and the moon is void of course. They are not great indicators as they both mean "nothing will come of it.." But if we look more, you are Saturn and "he" is mars. They are applying to a sextile.. So there may be someone in the future but I think it may be like you said, passionate, but not long term..

I very much appreciate you taking the time to look anyways lilith :) you certainly know more than I do anyways ^.^

I was worried about that moon and asc :( but ahhh makes more sense I suppose me being Saturn as I want something substantial.
Ugh =/ well I will try an have hope about this future guy maybe something will change or perhaps it will lead me to something more long-term.

since saturn is in libra and mars in leo does that perhaps mean I'll be very libran in the relationship? and him leonine?

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this using the Part of Love (POL; ascendant+venus-sun)
-the POL falls @ 14 Pisces
-querent's significator = lord of 1st house = Saturn
-potential relationship/marriage = lord of 7th house = Sun
-querent's co-significator = Moon
-POL posited in succedent 2nd house = + testimony
-POL in a dark degree of Pisces = - testimony
-POL significator Jupiter retrogrades back toward the POL = + testimony
-querent's significator Saturn flows toward POL = + testimony
-quesited significator Sun flows toward POL = + testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from POL = - testimony
(Note: I only use the outers in horary IF they will save the Moon from VOC status; here, the Moon is not VOC because it will perfect an aspect with Neptune before leaving its exlatation sign of Taurus)

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

...with a net +2 testimonies indications are that you will probably have the relationship you asked about ,within your "nearish" future (meaning anytime from now through 2012 or early 2013)

Best wishes to you!

MysticMelody

Dr.Farr you the best :)
Giving hope.... caring enough to answer.
Nemesis, I think you will find what you are looking for and it is absolutely understanable that you have this question. Majority of us would love to know if we will find sutable partner. Human beings are social animals, we want to have so-called witness to our life. I wish to know too :)

nemesis

thank you dr. farr for taking a look :smile: sounds very positive and I can certainly wait.

thank you too melody *hug* :smile: and yes that is very true.

Idk I feel bad asking since so many people ask the same thing.

I worry people will get annoyed lol.

But I worry a lot prob my strong Saturn in Virgo lol.