Trying to undersatnd astrology and my chart

Hello! I’m moderately familiar with astrology (western) and want to learn more! I have some basic understanding of my natal chart and it has helped me greatly understand my hidden self in the areas of love. My chart overall points to an independent, freedom loving personality but I’m never attracted to older partners as Saturn usually points in fact I like them young haha! (well not that young maybe my age or year or two younger/older) I feel like sometimes I come off too strong yet other times don’t reveal my feelings when the time is appropriate thus sabotaging a budding relationship. I have an idea of what I want with love yet try to stay open and not be too picky but I cannot fake my feelings! I’m very honest and would never lead anyone on . I have caught on to these patters with myself and try to find a balance with myself especially when it comes to love. I would appreciate if someone could provide me some more insight difficult areas within my chart and any upcoming transitions. My chart is attached also at link below. Thanks!

daisy13

Artemisdaughter

Hi successfulone,

Just a few quick observations - I have a similar placement to you Uranus in Sagittarius in 7th House and have been told over and over again its a divorce placement, because it can make you too independent and my love life didn't exist until less then one year ago BUT I never felt that was true that I was overly independent and have now found it can also mean marrying a foreigner or someone with an unusual appearance well my bf was born in Denmark (I am Australian) and is 6f6 compared yo my punny 5f2..
You also have Saturn in your 7th House with venus I tend to think this will mean your partner could be older then you or that you will be mature (older) when you get married. Saturn in the 7th stands by commitment and makes me think that all issues around divorce are less likely, you might work on your relationship instead.
Your still young approx. 26 and quite a way off your saturn return at 30 when their might be some action in this department then although it might not all be easy or fun much more hard work and saturn transiting your 5th House might have slowed things down for the last 18 months and will still be there for some time to come about two years which can be frustrating.
You haven't any planets in the 5th and tend to be looking for serious love (7th H) rather then casual romance.
Mars 11th in Aries squares Neptune in 8th Capricorn don't allow yourself to be either disenchanted by sex or mistake sex for love.
You communicate well to both lovers and friends this mercury placement means you can talk without getting too emotional about the deeper things including sex death and any taboos in life this will help you resolve any problems between your mars Saturn and virgo aspects.
Venus squaring jupiter in your 10th you might feel pulled between love and career. Jupiter in the 10th is great career wise especially lately cause jupiter was in Pisces.

Feedback appreciated.
Goodluck I wish you the best in life, love and joy.

Thanks for your post! I'm 23 and yeah it can get lonely sometimes esp. when all my friends are partnered up but I'm staying positive. Well I certainly don't plan on delaying marriage or have an attraction to older men but I'am serious when it comes to love. I have also read Saturn can perhaps mean that you are the older one in the relatiuonship or perhaps the teacher in the relationship. Is that so?

Inconjunct

With your Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, it's no wonder you either hide your feelings or come on too strong. Also, the Moon is otherwise unaspected, which means it is difficult for you to integrate the energy of this particular conjunction. What could help is to turn to your Sun - Liz Greene talks about the Sun indicating how you can "heal" any difficult aspects of your chart. Here, your Sun is in Aquarius in the 9th. As you've already indicated, you are a very independent, freedom-loving person, which is indicated by this placement but I suspect there needs to be a focus for that independence and freedom, if that doesn't sound contradictory. The 9th house governs higher education, philosophy, travel - all the means by which we expand our horizons. Maybe at this point in your life, you need to be focussing on those things rather than relationships. Certainly, your progressed Sun is still dallying in independent-minded Aquarius, but has shifted into the tenth house, so maybe this is time to put your energy into your career (which, incidentally, with that Aquarius MC, is likely to be something that is unusual, exciting and doesn't tie you down to a dull 9-5 routine).

You also have a lot of positive planetary loveliness in your eleventh house - Mars and Jupiter, spreading their energetic/expansive and sociable rays. Friends are better than lovers and harder to find - enjoy them!

As Artemisdaughter points out above, you're a few years off your Saturn return, which is likely to spark off that Venus/Saturn conjunction and perhaps then you'll be more ready for commitment. With Virgo ruling your fifth house, you're not about to let your standards slip.

Artemisdaughter

Thanks for your post! I'm 23 and yeah it can get lonely sometimes esp. when all my friends are partnered up but I'm staying positive. Well I certainly don't plan on delaying marriage or have an attraction to older men but I'am serious when it comes to love. I have also read Saturn can perhaps mean that you are the older one in the relatiuonship or perhaps the teacher in the relationship. Is that so?

I can relate I felt excluded from couples things when single,
anyway YES it can mean both those things however it can also mean he/she has a job in healthcare/responsible job/ wealthy or might sometimes indicate someone only slightly older i.e 5 years or has a serious disposition.

inconjunct,
With your Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, it's no wonder you either hide your feelings or come on too strong. Also, the Moon is otherwise unaspected, which means it is difficult for you to integrate the energy of this particular conjunction

This moon is square Sun and conj Pluto therefore it is not unaspected :whistling:

Firstly, for a proper evaluation you should consider posting your chart with progressions and transits on same wheel found in [FREE @ astro.com's website] extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24042

the above threads are 'how to' get, select and post the correct charts.

Your charts lacks the earth element and groundedness. That sun square moon is quite a challenge. As you say being an Aquarian you like and want freedom and independence, but that scorpio moon (& conj pluto) doesn't want freedom and independence, it wants *deep and meaningful* and it also suggests your parents were divorced or divided. To further reinforce this your sun and mercury are in 8th house naturally ruled by scorpio! :w00t:

The Mysteries of the 8th House: House of Death & Transformation
by Carmen Turner-Schott
http://www.ofspirit.com/carmenturnerschott1.htm

Venus conj Saturn is a serious reserved affectional nature and again a feeling of being unloved in childhood. You may always feel that you have to 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back. Uranus in 7th is a divorce aspect and either you or your partner will need this freedom.

FreeVirgo

Hi Successfulone!

Uranus in the 7th house can be unique! Could be sudden marriage or divorce for some! The relationship takes on a original or unique style away from social conformity, tends to be unconventional in some point of view. Like marrying a foreigner or even someone from a differnt background from what you grew up in. May play married but without the piece of paper, which is a new trend.. Many people born with pluto in libra saw the breakdown of marriage and relationships in society which is still prevalent today. You may prefer freedom of some sort, like having friends or career outside of the relationship. I have uranus in my seventh house.. I have had relationships with people older (no saturn in 7th but odd to many), different religious backgrounds than what I grew up in, and foreigners! Uranus adds a sense of adventure in the house of commitment.. and you wouldn't prefer it anyother way :)

Saturn in 7th house, can relate to the parental influence on how you were raised and certain constrigents growing up and how they relate to your present relationships.. but with uranus there as well may lessen the restricted attitudes about marriage. You tend to be mature in relationships or very serious when commited. With saturn- marriage can be delayed until the right time.. i.e. be in a commited relationship for 10 years and than finally marrying!

Venus in 7th- you want harmony in all your relationships even if you have to work at it (saturn) but uranus may throw some unexpected things at you! There is a lot of focus in that area (or anxiety surrounding your commitment house)

also marriage partner may come through friends or social connections (11th house) ruler of 7th in the 11th house!

Interesting as I recently became aware that my moon is 0.00 degrees and not aspected but oddly I feel very scorpio! feel more scorpio than aqua and i have lots of emotional ups and down..which only recently have come under control im very dedicated to school/career but feel its about time i have someone not neccessarily marriage but a serious relationship williing to go with the flow! im not depressed or deperate just feel ready. Another interesting note all the men I have had interest are foreighn and I have always prferred that.

Last edited:
Interesting as I recently became aware that my moon is 0.00 degrees and not aspected but oddly I feel very scorpio! feel more scorpio than aqua and i have lots of emotional ups and down..which only recently have come under control im very dedicated to school/career but feel its about time i have someone not neccessarily marriage but a serious relationship williing to go with the flow! im not depressed or deperate just feel ready. Another interesting note all the men I have had interest are foreighn and I have always prferred that.

Your Moon IS aspected, it's square Sun and wide orb conj Pluto. For sun/moon 'luminaries' we normally allow 10'

Your chart ruler Gemini/mercury is conj9th house cusp and is considered more effective in that next house, which does cover foreigners...
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

T Pluto has been going all over your natal neptune -- this is generational, but brings highlights to religions, spiritual matters. I know when I have mine, I actually read the Bible from cover to cover and started asking the local vicar questions...

Your Neptune is a singleton ie; only planet in earth element, which your chart lacks...

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

Thanks! I have been becoming more spiritual and positive minded within the last 6months and a lot more positive whereas before I was very analytical and negative. I guess for me its all about trying to find balance in my life. Where love is concerned I have not had that many opportunities and the few men that have come close in my life something went wrong although I know both of our feelings were right and the compatiblity was there..I guess it was both of our "faults" with my side not knowing how to relate or show my good qualities ... i had very negative expectations and didnt believe someone could love me and yet i would wonder how someone couldnt see my qualities...although I'm social and outgoing and when people come to learn I have never had a serious relationship they are shocked. Astrology has helped me greatly realize my hidden subconscious as to maybe its not the other who is the problem but maybe me or what I project.I have been working on being more receptive to when the time is right and positive. I want to continue to learn as much as I can about myself.