Unpleasant story

MysticMelody

:crying:This is a very unpleasant situation, so forgive me, but I hope I can get some answers
The history:
We used to be friends; I told him (guy A) a lot about my life and my dreams. We have never dated, Even though HE wanted to. But I was not physically attracted to him. So I told him (directly) I can not offer anything besides friendship.
At the same time I met another guy (Guy B) to whom I was attracted and I started to date him.
I told guy A that I am falling for the guy B and he was ok with all of it. I am dating guy B for 5 months already.

About 2 weeks ago, My BF (guy B) confronted me and we had a very intense conversation. Apparently guy A told my BF that we have been together and I slept with him while dating my BF!!!!! He told my BF all he knew about my life but he misconstrued EVERYTHING. So the end result was horrible.

When I contacted him yesterday and asked him “what’s up with all of it” he simply emailed me a nasty response “Please stop bugging me, I am blocking you, I do not want to talk to you” I was completely surprised, hurt, and angry. I was so angry. My face was not prettyJ. Why he can tell **** about me behind my back but when I tried to contact him directly he simply did not want to confirm or deny the accusation?. Besides that he wrote me a nasty stuff like I need to see a doctor for my mental problems, I am a looser and my BF must break up with me.

I am hurt but most of all I am hurt because I was so mistaken about guy A. I am usually good judge of the character. Plus a lot of people know guy A as a completely honest, positive, funny and decent person. I actually thought so too. That’s why we developed a good rapport as the friends.
When I told this story to a mutual friend she simply could not believe and told me I probably imagine everything. I was hurt even more. I was not trying to put guy A in a bad light I was simply trying to understand why he did what he did.

I am hurt because I lost a friend or I lost so called "friend".and I have to deal with my BF and his hurt as well.

If you look at our synastry you will see quite good conjunctions

I am inside guy A is outside

Can you help me?

Attachments

• Nick_Vic.gif
    Nick_Vic.gif
    96.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Nexus7

With a betrayal of this nature, this 'friend' does not now deserve the time of day, I'd have thought. The more important person should now be your current love interest, and if he is not able to understand, or has enough faith.....

I have experienced similar situations myself, where, supposedly, it was all about a 'just good friends' scenario, only to find out that it wasn't. So I can sympathise with this unpleasant dilemma.

A good judge of character you may be, but there may still be a tendency to assume that most people are Like Us, whatever our individual astrological makeup may be. Your Sun/Venus in Aquarius may have underestimated the bitterness this man may have felt,with his Sun/Mars in Scorpio if he was wanted more than 'being good friends'. Similarly, an Aries Moon may genuinely be pretty up front and blunt about his/her feelings, but may forget that other people may keep their agendas more hidden....

There are those Neptune/Ascendant links, maybe meaning that cues were being misunderstood, and you mentioned that he had always said that he had wanted to date you, indicating already that he had been attracted to you, even if you had not been to him. The most difficult questions related to this scenario might then be why you still sought his friendship, if he had indicated that he might have wanted more.

The Jupiter/Mars link may mean that he was attracted to your daring and enthusiasm, and nothing can be more 'sexy' than enthusiasm - though the Chiron/Saturn links to your Moon may mean that there may have been control issues on his part towards you - as does what appeared to be his Pluto picking up your 'wild' Mars/Uranus opposition.

MysticMelody

Thank you for your reply. These situations *****, ah? I feel for you as well :(

Let me clarify I did not look for his friendship.
When I realized that he felt more toward me than I expected. We had a long and deep conversation. I told him: "look we can choose following paths:
1. Stop socializing at all
2. Will socialize strictly on a friend basis as we did before
3. We can stop socializing for time being so he can get his feelings under control.

Of course I told him this in much more diplomatic way.

The Guy A chose #2. However we stoped socializing for a time being because I left for a business trip (diff city). After I returned he called me asking how I was doing and if I want to get together with a bunch of friends. I and my BF went to that party but the guy A was MIA. (It was 3 weeks ago) Make the story short I have never seen the Guy A after that. We have never communicated directly (only via FB posts). until I confronted him directly via email (2 days ago)
About 2 weeks ago I had a big argument with my BF (By the way: BF really deserved it). So I asked him to give me time (1 week) to think about course of our relationship.
Naturally BF was very concerned that I will come to a decision to end a rel. (We have some issues: Age difference, social standing) so he contacted Guy A in hope of giving him “some insights to my psyche” J. Well… I guess my BF got “some really good insights” from the Guy A (I am being sarcastic now)

Everything seems too strange, too surreal. Nothing makes sense, nothing!

What did I do so The Guy A would basically hate me so much? I refuse to believe it is because I told him I am not romatically attarcted to him
I am baffled and angry and hurt.
I am angry/hurt at/by my BF for believing this ****
I am angry at myself for being so gullible and truly believing the Guy A.
I am angry/hurt at/by the Guy A for telling lies and misconstruing my words.:sad:

I feel like my privacy was invaded. My trust was raped.

PS: BTW: I just noticed my SUN conj his Lilith.

Last edited:

starlink

The double wheel you posted MM,is very difficult to assess because we cannot see the degrees of the planets, so we cannot figure out the exact aspects. What I can see in his chart is that he has a Venus in Scorpio and a Pluto in Libra, in other words there are strong Venus-Pluto tendencies to be found in his chart Venus-Pluto knowingly can be very jealous, possessive (Pluto) of the loved one (Libra, Venus). The ruler of his Ascendant which is Leo (has to be admired and when not.....) falls exactly conjunct that Venus in Scorpio. And look at that very full 4th house of his. The dispositor of his Venus, Sun and Mars is Pluto and that Pluto opposes your Mars in your 4th house, where you also have your Chiron, so this shows your wound and he has opened that wound of yours again with his nasty behavior. Have you experienced other painful situations whereby you felt that your trust was raped?

I do hope for you that your boyfriend understands this jealous act of "friend" A.

MysticMelody

Starlink, Nexus Thank you for everything. for ur understanding and support.
Yes it did open my wounds. It took me a long time to trust people in general (childhood drama). Plus I just finished my challenging transit (Pluto in a first House).
During this transit, I developed this almost paranoiac need for privacy. (Plus I am Scorpio Asc). But the strange thing I was ALSO suffering because of this need. I cut myself from all of my friends, I almost never went out. I was so dedicated to my study and my carrier.
I was reading like crazy. Books became my friends. But I was miserable. I craved human contacts. (Interestingly so I was married or been in a committed rel. all this time and Still I met some true characters and very interesting people no matter how much I tried to cut myself socially) .well… about 2-3 years ago. I made decision to be more available to make new friends, to be more socially active. But it was so difficult!!! To open up, to let people into my life. To be more my Sun than my Asc J
So yes… I fell hurt on so many levels.

I am posting our aspects.

Attachments

• aspectsVic_Nick.jpg
    aspectsVic_Nick.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: