Brad Pitt's Long Road | Sade Sati

watcherofthesouth

https://imgur.com/a/djkdyDd

Thought Brad Pitt's transits are interesting right now. He's in full-on Sade Sati and Saturn won't give him any relief for a while. Goes to show how you can lose everything during this period. On top of it, Angelina Jolie filed for a separation during Mercury Retrograde, which has come back to bite her.

If I may,

Brad Pitt has a Moon in Capricorn, near Aquarius. This means, he is always goal-driven, and yet can't lose.

His Sagittarius Sun is almost Capricorn too. This means, he is a king (Sagittarius) and always serious-minded (Capricorn).
His Mercury, his multimedia, is in middle Capricorn: He only likes serious movies. This also means he likes to travel to high mountains.

His Venus, his love life, is nearly Aquarius in Capricorn. This means he likes elegant girls only. He has high quality levels.

His Mars is strong. This means, he is a fighter.
Jupiter in Aries signifies a successful career-man.
Uranus in Virgo means he's popular. (As so it is.)

Combo Sun Moon: Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Capricorn is a good position for an archer. He can see the goals distantly.

His Sun in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Aries means he is very popular.

watcherofthesouth

Thank you, Gemini Pyramid. Brad has been dealing with divorce, loss of relationships, depression, lawsuits, and other disappointments and will continue for another couple of years at which time he will emerge completely transformed. All of these obstacles are classic Sade Sati effects (for women, it might be an unwanted pregnancy; betrayals, health issues and impulsive traveling are also signature effects).

One remedy for Sade Sati is to stop drinking or eating red meat - and his sobriety is helpful during this time. It's good that he has a strong Mars ("he is a fighter") and it will be interesting to see who Brad Pitt becomes in 2023.

Jan, Feb and March of 2020 will be extraordinarily difficult as transiting Saturn passes over his natal moon. The feeling of "loss" will be a difficult emotional time. He should meditate and seek a higher power which will give him additional strength. Saturn retrograde this summer will also pose issues. The good news is that he is half way through this time and once completed, the depression will subside.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah he’s probably been swimming on his laurel’s and it’s time to shape up. Wonder what his ex-wife’s transits are doing too.

watcherofthesouth

For Angelina, transiting Saturn was aspecting her natal Neptune a year or so before (and up until) the separation. There was confusion about her life and even experienced being shunned by Hollywood (Neptune). She's in a better position now but in about 4 years she will be going through a complete metamorphosis and dark period for 7.5 years. For a personality like Angelina's, I don't think a long dark period will bode well for her ---but if she toughs it out, she will burn through the karma and start fresh again.

Ukpoohbear

I wouldn’t wish dark times on anybody but it’s true those dark times can force you to reevaluate yourself, if you surrendered it and are willing to change. I don’t think she was nice to Brad Pitt during the divorce, I read that her ruthless streak probably cane from the experience she had with her own parents divorce and was very typical of someone with a Venus-Uranus square, in how quickly and ruthlessly she went about everything. She instigated making him look bad in the press, for eg. And she has a reputation as a bit of a *****, so maybe her dark time will cause her to soften up a bit by healing herself.

I looked at the chart you posted for Brad Pitt and I notice he will soon have transit Pluto conjunct his natal Venus, which could signify a very important love affair enter his life, from somebody he has known from a previous lifetime, if you believe in all of that. I wonder who it will be?

Apparently he is dating Charlize Theron, a reputed competitor for movies with Angelina Jolie. Or could it be Jennifer Aniston returning..?