He's dead or not?

Aria Venue

I used the original chart given (Mars-Mercury rising). I put the querent at the Asc, the cousin (the quesited...what is asked after) in the 3rd.

The Asc has entered the 4th degree of Leo; the chart is radical. The tone of the chart suggests to me that this is a critical time. Do not distort the meaning of "critical". Remain calm.

The primary question concerns his life. His condition and whereabouts are secondary.

We find Sun and Venus together in the 12th house of Outcasts. Venus is Under the Sunbeams and applies to the conjunction with Sun. The answer is Yes, he is alive. We took note of Pars fortuna on the cusp of the cousin's house (his Asc). Yup, he's still among the quick.

But he is in a weakened condition (under the sunbeams, plus 12th house) and in unfavorable circumstances (12th of outcasts, institutions, etc).

Up to this point we have looked at the chart as erected [the crisis chart] and answered the primary question and have some insight into his condition and whereabouts as well. For a more detailed look at the cousin, we now turn the chart [the judgment chart]. Sun and Venus are now in the judgment 10th, Moon squaring Venus from 12th.

Venus' square to Moon is not of concern. They are gentle planets, and more importantly are in mutual reception.

dear greybeard

the first chart that ryancopper88 posted is not an horary question asked from him but an event chart of the time HIS COUSIN left his house..or WAS last seen.So in this case the cousin=the missing person is not signified by the 3rd but from the 1st and he is sun.The problem is that ryancopper88 doesn't understand horary rules and the difference between an event chart and an horary question.This is why i asked him before to post a "question" either asked from him or the mother or the father of the missing person.You will realize that if you read his comments in the thread saying the time he disappeared...8 am on 8-7-2019 at sao Paulo-Brazil..sun is in his radix 12th hiding from his known enemies...etc ...l7=saturn...Sun is peregrine....wanderer...under the domicile of his fears and self undoing he is about to oppose saturn( pod here is also saturn and sun is applying saturn by opposition..still is an event chart)..moon also exalts saturn, so under his power..while sun exalts his radix 5th or 8th Jupiter...mayby his disappearance is related to money he owes from gambling that he had to give back ..etc ...and he was fearing for his life..just a scenario..also both mars and mercury conjunct in his house while..by antiskion on caput algol..and also sun in a separating aspect by contrantiskion with jupiter in his 5th...moon in about 1 unit finds mercury and mars... sun on canopus, asc on Nebulous Cluster

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I asked the question at 6:55am July 12 2019, and made a chart.

I looked for death significations, and I couldn’t find any. I am using Christian Astrology by Lilly.

I read of captives, and in the 6th I found 17 degrees Saturn, as such, Saturn becomes your cousin. He is in exact opposition to the North node in the 12th, groups of people. He may be incarcerated, or in an institution, or hospital.

I am not an experienced reader of horary. I have books. You asked me to look, but, I could be very wrong.

The 12th is in Cancer. Water is nearby.

I also originally used 3rd house for the question, concerning cousins. But it seemed, or felt right, when I was reading about captives.....

I did a chart, that I asked, because technically, and horary is very technical, he drew a chart for the day when his cousin went missing. That is not asking a horary question. A question must be asked.

Opal can you please upload your chart? the sigs you are using are wrong..so if you may please upload it so we can see it also...also give the exact data of your chart so we can draw it also

Aria Venue

Hello again, my friend !! I'm sorry for interrupting your message, but it's almost now my aunt (my cousin's mother) received an anonymous call saying my cousin was killed and buried in a ditch, and we'll never find him again. What worries me is that yesterday they also made private number calls to my sister but she could not answer. What do you think? I made a horary chart of the time my aunt phoned us:

66720870_2433882573391853_9192493017292865536_n.jpg

Is it a lie or not?

regarding this chart, whether this information holds any truth -value...though again is an event chart and not an horary question..I hope you understood the difference between them as i explained it to you !

In order the rumour to be true:
1.the angles of the chart should be in fixed signs
2.L1, L3, the Moon and the Moon's dispositor should be in fixed signs
and angular houses, or at least fixed signs and succedent houses.

here we have the angles fixed but 3rd house and moon cardinal and cadent and also saturn cardinal...Also this malefic retrograde saturn in the third tells us that this information harmed the querent ..or intended to do so

Opal

Premium Member
Opal can you please upload your chart? the sigs you are using are wrong..so if you may please upload it so we can see it also...also give the exact data of your chart so we can draw it also

I haven’t figured out how not to make the charts disappear after an hour. I am working extremely long hours right now, and am rather new here. The data is above. I asked close to Calgary Alberta. Canada. Sorry. Maybe someone else can. I will figure it out when work slows down.

Aria Venue

I haven’t figured out how not to make the charts disappear after an hour. I am working extremely long hours right now, and am rather new here. The data is above. I asked close to Calgary Alberta. Canada. Sorry. Maybe someone else can. I will figure it out when work slows down.

Thank you Opal.Please confirm that the data of this chart are accurate when you have the time to do so

So in this chart the missing person is signified by Saturn l7 and moon, as natural sig for lost people also, since Opal has no relation to this person at all*.saturn in his turned 12th , moon void in Scorpio in her fall, in the domicile of mars ...and Saturn in a separated aspect with sun, an enemy...which rules also his turned 8th house...so again things don't seem good from this chart..so the least i can say that this person is in danger, if not worse..either in captivity, hospital...etc..all places related to 12th house...this sun on castor =the mortal twin .both pods are venus (either 27,21 or 10.21 libra) and venus will find saturn by opposition .Moon also has found sun and pluto.saturn is also radix 8th

***i know that many of you who follow lilly by the book you will assign to him sun...still for many reasons, that i cannot elaborate right now, in such cases you use the 7th.But even so we have the same separating aspect sun/saturn

***Still i would like to see a chart made of one of his close relatives...either mother or father

Attachments

• opals chart missing guy.jpg
    opals chart missing guy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, that is the chart. Thank you! I will be back to learn.

I too would like to see the man’s natal, or his parents natal.

ryancopper88

Unfortunately I still don't have any birth informations of my cousin besides his birthday (29/11/1993) and that of his mother (09/16/1971), both borned in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I don't have the exact birthtimes..... :(

Opal

Premium Member
Aria Venue, I don't understand turning.....is there a link or book you recommend that explains it in detail.....or is in Christian Astrology and I am just not paying attention.......:biggrin:

Aria Venue

Unfortunately I still don't have any birth informations of my cousin besides his birthday (29/11/1993) and that of his mother (09/16/1971), both borned in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I don't have the exact birthtimes..... :(

we don't need his birh data !!!!! only his mother of father to make a question!!!!!!!where is he? is he alive? if they feel to do so...

Opal

Premium Member

Can you post noon charts for them, please?

Aria Venue

dear ryancopper88
i asked you to provide us with an horary question from his parents or even you... since you are a close relative to him.I don't know why is this is so difficult to do it.Anyway keep us update in case you have any news

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Ryan,

I know there is a language issue here.

Aria Venue has asked that you ask the question to the cosmos yourself. I asked as you did not understand what I was saying.

In horary, you ask a question taking note of the time and the place that you asked. Then you make up a chart. It is different than natal that uses the time, date and place of your birth.

So when it feels right to you, ask a Precise question. You have to ask exactly what you want to know, clearly.

Below is how to make a chart that most horary readers prefer to use for reading, on astro.com

How to post a question for Horary Astrology
« on: 14.11.2011 at 10:24 [UT] »
First of all - Formulate the question by rolling it over and narrowing it down to what need to ask. A sincere question of personal relevance that have thought about as to what to do yourself and some recommend have prayed over before asking it. Ask an affirmative question in the positive and avoid "either, or" questions for clearest answer. Don't take yourself out of the equation in asking about something which only makes it harder to find the definitive answers.
Then mark down the hour and minute, date and location as write out the question.

To erect the chart on this site -

FREE HOROSCOPES - Click on at top of AstroDienst Header -

EXTENDED HOROSCOPES - Click on At bottom of that page -

ADD NEW person - To draw up an event chart for the specific question

QUESTION - Fill in the Name______ with the Title of the QUESTION
Select -
EVENT TYPE
TIME OF ASKING is the BIrth Time and Date to filled in with The TIME OF ASKING of the QUESTION (not your birthday) THIS IS NOT NATAL ASTROLOGY
LOCATION CURRENT LOCALE Is Where you are at TIME OF ASKING the QUESTION (Like unto birth of the Question) This is your current locale, as opposed to your natal place of birth.

Then continue to -
EXTENDED CHART SELECTIONS page to taylor a chart for horary reading here.
Leave the DEFAULT CHARTY STYLE as is, except for following selections -

Select -
REGIOMONTANUS (drop down menu) HOUSE METHOD (the more preferred method of traditional horary for various reasons)

Select -
REDUCE CHART SIZE - 90% for easy viewing on page.

Select from -
ADDITIONAL OBJECTS Menu - PARS FoRTUNA /
Part of FORTUNE (at top of the list which is on left side page /bottom menu)

Select from Right Side List -
Check BOX for o Always Use MEAN NODE
Check BOX for o ADD Some FIXED STARS

Then continue to chart.

Back on Horary Discussions page - start new, the title HEADER is the Question or Subject Matter

The text box - fill in a few comments pertaining to the MATTER in QUESTION

Below the TEXT BOX, Click on the Blue Lettering - SHOW AVAILABLE FILES

A drop down window appears with the charts in your files. Select the icon of that last on the list/ at bottom of the list. If aren't sure, select the title of the chart to examine it before clicking the icon next to which is how to select to post.

POST - Then to save it to your post by clicking on POST at near bottom of page.

ryancopper88

Thanks very much for all!! Now on Friday a close friend of him told to my aunt that my cousin left his home after finding out that his ex-wife (which he was in love with yet) began to relate to 2 men at once, including his "best friend" ... I only imagine the size of the emotional and psychological disgust he must be experiencing... Well, but the only question is where did he go or is he now ://