Can anyone help please?!! Leo Female struggles

Purni

Can anyone help reading my chart? 30 this year with no experience in love or career

Been struggling in relationship /education and now career.. nothing has been going well.. what does my future store? Through astrology can anyone guide me

Last edited:

Purni

showthread.php

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You're a Virgo ascendant. And Libra moon. Nothing at all in Leo.

In what ways are you struggling? It's impossible to give astrological advice without knowing the backstory. How has love been a struggle for you? How has career been a struggle for you? And education? Your chart doesn't tell us any of those things. It's up to you to fill in the details.

Purni

You're a Virgo ascendant. And Libra moon. Nothing at all in Leo.

In what ways are you struggling? It's impossible to give astrological advice without knowing the backstory. How has love been a struggle for you? How has career been a struggle for you? And education? Your chart doesn't tell us any of those things. It's up to you to fill in the details.

Yes could you advise id there will be chance of meeting or dating as i am 30 this year but dont have any experience.. i had hard time with education took me many gaps and finally completed BA after 10 years of gaps. Maybe because of my retrograde jupiter but i had to go back and forth for it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Yes could you advise id there will be chance of meeting or dating
I don't make predictions like that. Realistically, you could meet or date someone anytime. If you were to enter a significant relationship, it would be noticeable, astrologically, in retrospect: we could look at your chart and transits, and there would be a number of significant transits at that time. But those same significant transits could correlate with other life changes, and not necessarily with starting a new relationship. Until it's happened, it's impossible to say with certainty whether or not the transits actually mean a new romantic relationship.
as i am 30 this year but dont have any experience..
Do you mean you've never dated anyone at all? Different people mean different things by "no experience."

If you never have dated anyone, what's prevented you? Again, it's impossible to give advice without knowing the details of your own personal story.
i had hard time with education took me many gaps and finally completed BA after 10 years of gaps. Maybe because of my retrograde jupiter but i had to go back and forth for it.
And what happened to cause those gaps?

I think the fact that you completed your education *despite* all those delays does speak to your Jupiter, but has little or nothing to do with your Jupiter being retrograde. Your Jupiter is a singleton: the only planet you have above the horizon. As such, it has to do the above the horizon job of your entire chart. Jupiter is the part of you that is public, and that you want to have publicly acknowledged. Jupiter is, as you know, also scholarship. It really mattered to you to complete that degree and have something you could show publicly for it.

Your Jupiter being in a t-square, with so many oppositions, could speak to the reasons why your education was delayed. Did a shakeup in your family, home, or country have anything to do with it? Jupiter in tight opposition to Uranus and squared by your Moon could speak to that. A likely timeframe for that configuration to be triggered would've been your Uranus square, which happens to everyone sometime between the ages of 19 and 22.

Purni

Do you mean you've never dated anyone at all? Different people mean different things by "no experience."

If you never have dated anyone, what's prevented you? Again, it's impossible to give advice without knowing the details of your own personal story.

And what happened to cause those gaps?

I think the fact that you completed your education *despite* all those delays does speak to your Jupiter, but has little or nothing to do with your Jupiter being retrograde. Your Jupiter is a singleton: the only planet you have above the horizon. As such, it has to do the above the horizon job of your entire chart. Jupiter is the part of you that is public, and that you want to have publicly acknowledged. Jupiter is, as you know, also scholarship. It really mattered to you to complete that degree and have something you could show publicly for it.

Your Jupiter being in a t-square, with so many oppositions, could speak to the reasons why your education was delayed. Did a shakeup in your family, home, or country have anything to do with it? Jupiter in tight opposition to Uranus and squared by your Moon could speak to that. A likely timeframe for that configuration to be triggered would've been your Uranus square, which happens to everyone sometime between the ages of 19 and 22.

Yes i was in Uni at 19-22 but didnt complete.. i was not motivated, lazy and was not into studies at all. Then i went to my home country for 1 year, where i got TB and had to come back to where i currently live.

As for relationships there were 1-2 ppl that came my way but it would not work from innitial talks..
met someone in 2016 dec, for 3 months through parents but it didnt work .. i felt confused and quite judgemental about him physically- although that person was complete package and all my friends and family liked him..

Osamenor

Staff member
Yes i was in Uni at 19-22 but didnt complete.. i was not motivated, lazy and was not into studies at all. Then i went to my home country for 1 year, where i got TB and had to come back to where i currently live.
Sounds like you live, or have lived, in multiple countries. Did you immigrate as a child, or an adult? Or adolescent?

So much in Sagittarius, and in the fourth house, suggests an experience of living among foreigners, or as a foreigner, likely from a young age. We could also be looking at a clash of expectations around education. Sagittarius is motivated to learn for the experience of learning, but not for the achievement. If you're studying, you need your classes to be engaging, and you need the process of studying in itself to fulfill you. If it doesn't, you can't be motivated. Not because you're lazy--if you really were lazy, you wouldn't have gone back and finished your education, you wouldn't have kept trying--but because it doesn't work for you.

As for relationships there were 1-2 ppl that came my way but it would not work from innitial talks..
met someone in 2016 dec, for 3 months through parents but it didnt work .. i felt confused and quite judgemental about him physically- although that person was complete package and all my friends and family liked him..

If you're straddling different cultures, it sounds like part of your problem with relationships might be a clash of cultural expectations around what dating means and what relationships look like. Does that sound accurate?

It also sounds like you don't really want the relationships that others want for you. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone. If you're not, then they're not the partner for you, no matter what others think.

Do you know what you do want from a relationship? Are there people you genuinely are attracted to?

Your seventh house has two rulers to choose from: Jupiter if we use the traditional ruler of Pisces, Neptune if we use the modern one. A Jupiter-ruled seventh house can indicate marrying a foreigner--and foreigner is defined loosely. It could mean a literal foreigner, or someone from a different race or religion than you, or simply someone from a different part of the country. If you live in a country foreign to where you were born, you have an excellent chance of marrying a foreigner, simply because that's who's likely to be available.

But that probably doesn't mean marrying who your family chooses for you, and your chart shows a conflict there. Jupiter in Cancer is all about family, and ethnic identity, and country of origin. You've also got an opposition between the house rulers--loose opposition between Jupiter and Neptune--which could speak to that conflict. If you are to have a satisfying relationship, you need it to be with someone you genuinely want, but that may not be who your family wants for you. And it does look like your family is very significant for you.

Purni

Sounds like you live, or have lived, in multiple countries. Did you immigrate as a child, or an adult? Or adolescent?

So much in Sagittarius, and in the fourth house, suggests an experience of living among foreigners, or as a foreigner, likely from a young age. We could also be looking at a clash of expectations around education. Sagittarius is motivated to learn for the experience of learning, but not for the achievement.

If you're straddling different cultures, it sounds like part of your problem with relationships might be a clash of cultural expectations around what dating means and what relationships look like. Does that sound accurate?

It also sounds like you don't really want the relationships that others want for you. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone. If you're not, then they're not the partner for you, no matter what others think.

Do you know what you do want from a relationship? Are there people you genuinely are attracted to?

I am from asian family.. i was born in hk. Origin is nepal and currently in UK from 2006. I did go back to HK for a year 2013 in between where i fell sick (TB).

Yes. I am around foreigners always, at work and everywhere.. but we, my family believe in arranged marriages still so i kind of didn’t see/date ppl easily and didn’t let people in my life too.. as its not too well received in the society. I am introvert and very picky too so no luck i guess 🤭😪😂
Plus I dont want to upset my family as they have done so much for me. Although i feel what they look for and what i look for is so very different, however I am not the best at judging people so i kind of get influenced by people and situations so I don’t have the willpower to fight for what i want/like too

For studies too i completed it, because of family pressure 90% as well as my life was not going anywhere and career options were very low. Hardly any options without degree in the UK. Although i am still doing what i did before my degree.

Last edited:

Snuffy

A couple things stand out from your chart. Your planets are mostly below the horizon, which means that much of what is important in your life will be invisible to the outside world, but of great significance to you. The concentration of planets in your fourth house suggests that a big part of knowing yourself will involve exploring and coming to terms with your family heritage. It is not easy, because you have that Neptune and Saturn in the 4th house of home and roots, so there is hidden suffering and perhaps, dishonestly among the people in your home--or perhaps, as was in the case of mine, a refusal to talk about things and covering up things that might be considered shameful that have motivated how people treat you, which have nothing to do with you, really, but their lives. You have difficulty understanding this because other family members keep so much hidden.

Saturn suggests that over time you will deal with these things. It makes for tougher youth and then makes opportunities for real work and achievement later in life, from my observations.

One thing I have often noticed, is that people usually live the life they want to live in a certain way, sometimes they live a very limited life because it is what they are comfortable with. Sometimes they live with terrible people because that makes them feel like they are the "good guy." So you have been avoiding things you probably want to avoid--relationships and that career. Your chart suggests that isn't a bad way for you to be.

So you have to ask yourself, do you really want those relationships and that career, or is it something you feel like you should want but inside, don't? That Uranus- Jupiter opposition tells me that if you want to break free, you can. But first you have to be able to know yourself well enough to know what it is that you really want that is not what you have been told to want. If you are feeling listless it is because you haven't connected with your deepest self, possibly out of a feeling of shame or that there is something wrong with you (though there is not!) and because you are so influenced by your upbringing (moon-square-sun).

Building up a sense of what you really want, and doing whatever it takes to have more respect for what you are really like and what you really want is not easy, but you have enough energy in your chart that it is going to happen. You are aware that you want to grow and change, and that really is the very first step! Often the hardest.

Your chart, if it is correct--could be read as showing that you would be happier without a relationship that drags you into another family situation, having enough to deal with in your family of origin already. That Virgo ascendant might mean that you face the world expecting to be criticized, which makes you uncomfortable in social situation, keeping people from appreciating your energetic, hidden, but interesting Sagittarian nature. You appear as self-sufficient and not emotional to other people. That doesn't really fit with how you feel inside, but you will in the course of life run into people who can see who you are beyond that surface (due to their chart connections with yours.)

Purni

A couple things stand out from your chart. Your planets are mostly below the horizon, which means that much of what is important in your life will be invisible to the outside world, but of great significance to you. The concentration of planets in your fourth house suggests that a big part of knowing yourself will involve exploring and coming to terms with your family heritage. It is not easy, because you have that Neptune and Saturn in the 4th house of home and roots, so there is hidden suffering and perhaps, dishonestly among the people in your home--or perhaps, as was in the case of mine, a refusal to talk about things and covering up things that might be considered shameful that have motivated how people treat you, which have nothing to do with you, really, but their lives. You have difficulty understanding this because other family members keep so much hidden.

Your chart, if it is correct--could be read as showing that you would be happier without a relationship that drags you into another family situation, having enough to deal with in your family of origin already. That Virgo ascendant might mean that you face the world expecting to be criticized, which makes you uncomfortable in social situation, keeping people from appreciating your energetic, hidden, but interesting Sagittarian nature. You appear as self-sufficient and not emotional to other people. That doesn't really fit with how you feel inside, but you will in the course of life run into people who can see who you are beyond that surface (due to their chart connections with yours.)

Thankyou so much for your reading.
It is very true that my focus lies with my family.

However as I was born abroad in China, however with very traditional family ( i am from Nepal) I have always faced hardship getting along with prople around me. Even now as I have travelled to Europe and living here. I am connected with my cousins however Although i was brought up with traditional values I still feel very different from them... it feels as if the people from my country and my cousins have been raised very differently and the people I grow up with and I have very different morals too..

So its hard for me to fit in with any group. Being introverted doesn’t help either.

I have only tried meeting one person (arranged situation in dec 2016) that too didn’t last more than 3 months as i was picky (looks wise )and i was truely confused as he didn’t match my expectations also the fact that he was super nice to me scared me even more.. he was what my family wanted for me and he was man of many peoples dreams with career, money, and personality.

Last edited:

Snuffy

I was truely confused as he didn’t match my expectations also the fact that he was super nice to me scared me even more.. he was what my family wanted for me and he was man of many peoples dreams with career, money, and personality.

But not your dream. Trust me, when you better know and appreciate who you are, you will be able to see the men who fulfill your dreams.

I felt very old at 30, and married someone I should probably have not married thinking that I was on the brink of old age and spinsterhood. It was only when I was in my late 40s that I met the man of my dreams. At the time he had no career and no money. He was so unsuitable for me that people who knew us both were very insulting. But he had a wonderful personality a sharp and curious brain, and a kind and loving heart. He was very good looking too. I have Mars in Libra and a man has to be very good looking for me to be interested, though my idea of "good looking" is often quite different from what you see in the media.

Now decades later, he has become very successful and wealthy, but that grew out of our partnership, as we each brought half of the skills needed to make what he did work.

It's hard to believe at your age that there is time, but there is. I think many women only come into their own when they reach their 40s.

It's just so darn hard to appreciate yourself when you aren't a conventional woman, especially when you are young and everyone around you is pairing off.

Take a deep breath and start working on loving yourself the way you might want someone else to love you.

Purni

But not your dream. Trust me, when you better know and appreciate who you are, you will be able to see the men who fulfill your dreams.

I felt very old at 30, and married someone I should probably have not married thinking that I was on the brink of old age and spinsterhood. It was only when I was in my late 40s that I met the man of my dreams. At the time he had no career and no money. He was so unsuitable for me that people who knew us both were very insulting. But he had a wonderful personality a sharp and curious brain, and a kind and loving heart. He was very good looking too. I have Mars in Libra and a man has to be very good looking for me to be interested, though my idea of "good looking" is often quite different from what you see in the media.

Thankyou once again. Hearing from you gives me confidence..
Being 30 this year and in a traditional asian family, not only us but our family face pressure from society too. Which can get uncomfortable for our parents as everyone expect girls to be married by 25.. after 25 we get put in a group where people say we are either arogant or unwanted ..

Although i would want to be married to people woth similar background and from my background, i feel like we have very different expectations from life.