Will i get pregnant?

lana_sa

Will i get pregnant ? i got married to my husband recently and we decided we want children now

28koy8i.gif

Hey,

I am pretty new to this and only learning the basics so do wait for a more experienced person to answer... but my first impression on this would be not immediately as Saturn is in the fifth house. I also think the moon representing you is becoming overwhelmed here by the sun. So perhaps it will not be an immediate pregnancy?

katem

Banned
You couldn't just keep going and then wait and see, like the rest of the world? Are you the person who keeps asking this in Astro.com?:crying::whistling:

The answer is: not at this time !

A stricture against judgement appears, rendering the question useless.

Moon (chart ruler) is void of course, so nothing will come of the matter. You can re-ask in 7 to 8 months !

good luck to you,

HM

ps. Horary astrology is not a game. You cannot keep asking over and over. You'll get another stricture against judgement.

Will i get pregnant ? i got married to my husband recently and we decided we want children now

28koy8i.gif

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
You have the sign Cancer rising which is ruled by the Moon a very fruitful significator, but as she is combust the sun at this time I should think the testimony of having a child right now (at least in the Horary chart) is not positive. Do you have a copy of your natal chart?
What follows are Quotes and paraphrases by Robert Deluce of His book Horary Astrology.
Fifth house questions: There will be children if there are fruitful signs on the cusps of the 1st and 5th houses. In Natal considerations The ruler of the 5th house strong, or aspected by the Moon, or by the ruler of the 1st house, or a planet in the 5th aspected by the ruler of the 5th are favorable indications. The ruler of the fifth in the first, the ruler of the 1st in the 5th is favorable. Fruitful testimony indicators are Jupiter within the 5th, the moon there. Translation of light betwen the significators is favorable but indicates more delay.

Indications of existing pregnancy are given by the Lord of the Ascendant or the Moon having any aspect to the Lord of the 5th house,or if there has occured any translation of light between them, also the ruler of the Ascendant or the moon in the fifth free from affliction of the malifics or the ruler's of the 6th 8th or 12th; Jupiter in the 1st,5th, 7th or 11th, free of aspects of Saturn, Mars or Uranus; also the Moon in the 7th aspecting the ruler of the 7th in the 11th, or vice versa.
Adverse indications such as barren signs on cusps of the 5th house or ascendant, or malefics in those places give negative testimony. I don't see any Parallels of declination between the significators of fruitful judgement before the moon is void of course either sorry.
I like the fact that you have Venus conjunct Mars. I am wishing you congratulations for future prospects.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

tikana

not getting pregnant

your problem is moon is applying to sun .. sun burns any hope for moon to do anything

combustions never work esp applying!

Tik:

We recently interpreted a horary chart with almost identical placements.

The radix Sun and Moon don't really conjoin, well they do for about 1 BRIEF minute, then they both leave Aquarius and enters Pisces.

Therefore, you might as well say moon is voc.

The effect of that conjunction is somehow like.... kissing a man/woman of your dreams on a mountain top, then one sucker loses their footing, and falls over the proverbial cliff to their death ! LOL

Anyhow, you say toe may toe, I say toe matt toe, but we both say it's no cigar for pregnancy !

later,

HM

lana_sa

You have the sign Cancer rising which is ruled by the Moon a very fruitful significator, but as she is combust the sun at this time I should think the testimony of having a child right now (at least in the Horary chart) is not positive. Do you have a copy of your natal chart?
What follows are Quotes and paraphrases by Robert Deluce of His book Horary Astrology.
Fifth house questions: There will be children if there are fruitful signs on the cusps of the 1st and 5th houses. In Natal considerations The ruler of the 5th house strong, or aspected by the Moon, or by the ruler of the 1st house, or a planet in the 5th aspected by the ruler of the 5th are favorable indications. The ruler of the fifth in the first, the ruler of the 1st in the 5th is favorable. Fruitful testimony indicators are Jupiter within the 5th, the moon there. Translation of light betwen the significators is favorable but indicates more delay.

Indications of existing pregnancy are given by the Lord of the Ascendant or the Moon having any aspect to the Lord of the 5th house,or if there has occured any translation of light between them, also the ruler of the Ascendant or the moon in the fifth free from affliction of the malifics or the ruler's of the 6th 8th or 12th; Jupiter in the 1st,5th, 7th or 11th, free of aspects of Saturn, Mars or Uranus; also the Moon in the 7th aspecting the ruler of the 7th in the 11th, or vice versa.
Adverse indications such as barren signs on cusps of the 5th house or ascendant, or malefics in those places give negative testimony. I don't see any Parallels of declination between the significators of fruitful judgement before the moon is void of course either, sorry. May you have children born of a higher mind achievement. Venus conjunct Mars in the 9th.
I like the fact that you have Venus conjunct Mars in the 9th and Libra on the fifth of this chart. I am wishing you congratulations for future prospects.
All the best
Vyri

Thanks,does this chart say anthing about the future? or is that not possible?

Vyri

Banned
Directive: When at 11:10am/pst 123w07;45n31 February 28th, 2015.
I asked the question for the seeker recently addressed on AstrologyCommunity.com/ (have yet to reply to her inlight of recent communication) I asked by consulting my device "When"should she seek to become pregnant and the significators where Mercury in the sign Aquarius in the fifth house. Now this might mean "when", as to timing because Mercury is within Aquarius right now. Take the watch in hand and time the attempt in the evening sometime about 7pm to 8pm when the Sun which is in Pisces right now will be in the 6th house above Mercury within the 5th.
The occult device used might reveal Mercury, (within the 9th house in the chart erected for the timing of the question) meant for the woman asked for @11:10am, as the "topic" of the question at hand. i.e.; as the intention of the astrologer, (as the question was asked of by the astrologer) to obtain a full understanding of when an auspicious timing to conception should be most likely to occur.
At any rate the personal natel should be consulted as well as with progressions.
As an example of referring to topic, when consulting cards, the first card reveals the past, the second the present, and the third the future in a Tarot reading at minimal devices used? Now I asked of my Father to facilitate or supersede this process by one action or unction (instead of choosing 3 cards-one motion sufficed.)

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

Sometimes the problem is that we can not give an answer without knowing the context first. Here, she doesn't even tell us how old she is or if there are any difficulties with conception. Especially the age fact plays an important role to a conception chart for a woman.

Anyway, the Moon being in neutral sign and her baby potential (L5) being in a fertile sign gives much hope. The problem is that there isn't any direct aspect between L1 and L5 so the answer is definately No. Especially when the Moon is so horribly debilitated by the combustion. Whatever the Sun "touches", it burns it. So I wonder whether there are some fertility issues here.

lana_sa

Sometimes the problem is that we can not give an answer without knowing the context first. Here, she doesn't even tell us how old she is or if there are any difficulties with conception. Especially the age fact plays an important role to a conception chart for a woman.

Anyway, the Moon being in neutral sign and her baby potential (L5) being in a fertile sign gives much hope. The problem is that there isn't any direct aspect between L1 and L5 so the answer is definately No. Especially when the Moon is so horribly debilitated by the combustion. Whatever the Sun "touches", it burns it. So I wonder whether there are some fertility issues here.

I am 25,and when i had this chart we were together,right now i am in an other country..so could that be the "issue"? i will go back in 1 month

when i asked ,i asked for the closest future.

tikana

ARGH

the querent cannot get pregnant bc there's an unresolved med issue .. not because of the distance. if ppl actually studied horary astrology, they would not be asking irrelevant questions.

T