Husband

DreamingTheSeas

My husband got under heart surgery on the middle of May, triple by pass and valve plastic. The surgery was successful and the patient alive and healthy. He went just for an exam on his heart valve because he had a problem although the problem was not a major one. Doctors surprised us by saying he has to go under surgery the very next day and... ha... he has to do and a triple bypass.
Financially he is in his down, although he never was a wealthy person he managed well and our family life was a nice one, he is a person who is hmmm.. lets say close fisted, or no lets better say he has a serious attitude to money, so our live was nice, with no many worries. But in Greece now situation is bad and the months after the surgery we are rally worry about our immediate future.
I attach his chart and i will be very thankful to all who would like to give an insight. First of all, i want to know what is the progression or transits which drove him to such a serious health problem and which of them protected him.
And then of course his finance, will we see any improvement?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_08_yi_2013516_hw.74673.7211.jpg
    astro_245gw_08_yi_2013516_hw.74673.7211.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 32

*emma*

Banned
((((((dreamingtheseas)))))

No astro insight just to give you a hug and wish yu and your family all the best in this time hope all goes well xx

serafin5

((((((dreamingtheseas)))))

No astro insight just to give you a hug and wish yu and your family all the best in this time hope all goes well xx

I second this post as my prayers are with you and yours. Blessings to you always DTS!:joyful:

Serafin5

PS: Just took a gander at your hubby's chart and I was stunned to see he is a triple Capricorn! I imagine he is a serious man with a wicked 'tongue-in-cheek' sense of humor?!?! I'm sorry I can't offer more astrologically as there are Medical Astrologers here that put me to shame!

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

I second this post as my prayers are with you and yours. Blessings to you always DTS!:joyful:

Serafin5

PS: Just took a gander at your hubby's chart and I was stunned to see he is a triple Capricorn! I imagine he is a serious man with a wicked 'tongue-in-cheek' sense of humor?!?! I'm sorry I can't offer more astrologically as there are Medical Astrologers here that put me to shame!

Thank you Serafin! Yes he is a triple Capricorn, a super capricorn!! I am surrounded by Capricorns, husband -mother-father. :pouty:

serafin5

Thank you Serafin! Yes he is a triple Capricorn, a super capricorn!! I am surrounded by Capricorns, husband -mother-father. :pouty:

Don't feel like the lone ranger as I seem to have major Karma with Capricorn people! It started with my Great-Grandmother, whom I was lucky to have till I was 25yo :happy:, my maternal Grandfather, too many best friends to count, one unrequited love that I am still friends with 32 years later (!), and alas my 18 y.o. son.:biggrin:

S5

dr. farr

By symbolic direction (1 year = 1 degree) Sun has directed to a trine with natal Mars: this is a quite favorable direction (certainly favors surgery-Mars, on the heart-Sun) at the current time; also the directed Sun is fairly close (2 degrees) to sextile with the natal ascendant and the natal Part of Fortune, which is favorable, and the Sun will direct to exact sextile with ascendant/POF over the next year, so this is an indication for better times forthcoming.

DreamingTheSeas

Thank you dr.farr. So the trine of Sun/Mars by directions was the one who helped things gone well. One more question: The Sun/Mars trine was the one who brought the unexpected surgery?

P.S. Thank you, thank you for your optimistic words, i will inform you for the upcoming.

DreamingTheSeas

By symbolic direction (1 year = 1 degree) Sun has directed to a trine with natal Mars: this is a quite favorable direction (certainly favors surgery-Mars, on the heart-Sun) at the current time; also the directed Sun is fairly close (2 degrees) to sextile with the natal ascendant and the natal Part of Fortune, which is favorable, and the Sun will direct to exact sextile with ascendant/POF over the next year, so this is an indication for better times forthcoming.

I applause dr. farr!!! Financially he starts to be better. His affiliates payed out a big check they owed him yesterday. Still must pay out a lot,but that was a big breath.