Whats up with my 7th house?

I just want to know what's coming up at "my 7th house" :whistling:

Is someone special gonna pop up in my life in next few month?

Attachments

• anything new.jpg
    anything new.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Haha! Isn't that Jupiter Suppose to be signifying myself there? :happy:

Sorry i misunderstood, i thought you meant jupiter transit...i only saw your chart for a second (my computer only flashes the thumbnails for a second and they go) and didnt notice jupiter in the seventh right on 12 degrees where tr jupiter is now......wow

Well jupiter is about long cycles and its the end of one and beginning of another regards other people and relationships here....saturn is more of a signifier for serious relationships than jupiter which is more hot gas and air in the main and dreams.....perhaps you will have lots of new opportunities to come but take care to pick the right one when they come along

I am no expert so leave this to other astrologers.....

Harold

In horary astrology, it is usual to use the 'rational' house system of Regiomontanus rather that Placidus. If you recast the chart with Regiomontanus houses, Jupiter is on the cusp of the 8th house. Even with Placidus houses Jupiter is six degrees away from the cusp of the 8th and so can be considered to be in the 8th house - especially as the 7th house is so wide.

The 8th house is not a good place to be for the ruler of the ascendant.

But, before we take this chart too seriously, it would be a good thing to read Deborah Houlding's excellent article linked below and ask where this question fits in the sorts of questions she lists....

See http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html