Pluto- Mars- Sun Configuration

Hey There,

I am looking for some insight in how to read a mars- pluto opposition square sun. (Mars in Cancer 11th house, Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Aries 10th house)

I see a strong drive for recognition/ power and possible attitude of 'by any means necessary'. This chart also indicates a master manipulator.

I would absolutely love any further details. I feel like this is quite a configuration and I am not interpreting everything.

Thanks so much!!!!
Liz

The_Saturnian

Now that's an aspect! Exalted Sun opposing debilitated Mars is one hell of power struggle indeed. On one hand the subject's vitality is strengthened significantly, but their energy levels may well deplete rather quickly (owing to Mars' debilitation). A short fuse is definitely on the cards particularly on the social front. (Recommend they try to keep a cool mind as much as possible. Yoga/mediation/water sports are beneficial). Are they quite aggressive in nature?

Further, the T square is complete with the darkness of Pluto in Capricorn. Here deep, dark plutonian energy would make the individual quite capable to achieve as you adequately say 'by any means necessary'. I couldn't put it better myself. The Sun will bestow quite an extraordinary persona, and when square with Pluto their could be tendencies to manipulate. Yes you are right about this. Did/does the subject has/have issues with their father and his side of the family? Is there a dark secret in father's side of the family?

Is it possible to post the subject's chart please?

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
A man or woman on a mission!!

This is quite a harsh combination on the self.

Fair amount of personal frustration too IMO.

If they have chillax pills, the more the merrier here.

Of course there will be mitigating factors in the chart.

Military comes to mind, though that is a cookbook thing.

In Cardinal signs this configuration will be self motivating and whatever they set out to do probably succeed...could be anything from sports, detective work, research, doctor, gangster, entrepreneur

PS Not sure I see master manipulation here per se...its more about vast energy and its usage, manipulation IMO is not cardinal energy

Last edited:
The_Saturian and *emma*,

Thanks you both SO MUCH for your replies! It has taken me awhile to respond because it was difficult for me to upload chart, but fingers crossed, I think I did it.

This chart is my daughters', and I would love any revelations about the Pluto-Mars- Sun dynamic that you see.

**smooches**

Liz

Attachments

• Delilah Chart.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 27

The_Saturnian

The_Saturian and *emma*,

Thanks you both SO MUCH for your replies! It has taken me awhile to respond because it was difficult for me to upload chart, but fingers crossed, I think I did it.

This chart is my daughters', and I would love any revelations about the Pluto-Mars- Sun dynamic that you see.

**smooches**

Liz

Not a problem at all. Glad to be of help. :) You may want to repost your daughter's chart because it is easier to follow the aspects when they are drawn with their respective colours. Create the chart at the same website, save it to your computer as a picture file and then attach and post it here.

Ta- Da!! I did it!! I uploaded chart IN COLOR!!!! Wa-hoo!!

Now that I fully understand how, there is no stopping me!!

Seriously, The Saturian, this is for you, as you have been so helpful to me :wink:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_20_delilah_hp.80364.49211.gif
    astro_w2gw_20_delilah_hp.80364.49211.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 32