Venus sqaure Pluto/Neediness

lazarusx

Due to a recent but brief relationship i came to realize how 'needy' i seem to be for emotional support. It surprised me to notice this because i've always prided myself on been independent and emotionally stable.

But sharing such intense intimacy with someone made realize how much i identified with that person, boundaries became blurred and i lost sight of where i ended and they began. It was the most ecstatic and painful experience of my life; it was like an erruption of issues that i was previously unaware of that had risen to the surface through a relationship. I feel as though i came into contact with my shadow side.

Looking at my chart; Venus square Pluto stands out to me as the main offender.. love seems to turn into obsession, and there's a strong element of possessiveness. I cant separate sex and love, there intertwined.. the problem for me is that person can become the center of my world, and through this i often negate myself becoming completely wrapped up in them.. and through this intensity i drive them away.

My experience with relationships is limited, im pretty terrible at them lol. But for some reason at this stage in my life theres a strong desire to build a relationship, im not sure why.. it was never a concern before and now it feels like the most important thing in my life.

How can i manage this more effectively?

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 12