Please look at my horary chart! PLEASE I really need advice

MysticMelody

Hi!
I really need some advice. I am in middle of custody battle. So far the judge decision was on my side. However, the "old" judge retired and we were assign a new judge. My attorney is a young women who is knowledgeable, but mellow.
Right now I am thinking to change my attorney to more aggressive one.
Do not get me wrong, I like my preset attorney. We have a good rapport but I think she is not as aggressive as an opposite attorney. and most important I do not think she has enough experience and connections (to Parent Coordinators, Counseling).

We are almost at the end.
we have only 1 hearing scheduled in end of May and trial probably in June or July 2012.
so the changing attorneys could have potential ramification for me.
not to mention EXTRA financial burdens.
But what I am afraid is if I do not change attorney I will regret for the rest of my life.
On another hand, changing attorneys does not grantee "positive" results but I would spend a lot of money for nothing. :(

I cast a horary chart and my question is "will change of attorney be to my benefit"?

Can you look at my chart please?
I know the ultimate decision is mine. But I would like to hear opinions about my chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_63_will_i_benifit_from_changing_attorneys_hr.64529.43249.jpg
    astro_2gw_63_will_i_benifit_from_changing_attorneys_hr.64529.43249.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I am taking the 6th house to = the attorney since the attorney is in service to the querent.

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-quesited (ie the current attorney) = 6th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Lucky Strike NN is in the 6th house = + testimony (note: this would be NO to the question and YES to the current attorney)
-Moon flows away from Jupiter = - testimony (ie, YES to the question and NO to the current attorney)
-Jupiter posited in the 11th house of friends, gains and the Good Spirit = + testimony
-Lot of Triumph (ascendant+jupiter-Part of Fortune) falls @ 4 Scorpio
a) Moon flows toward the LOT = + testimony
b) Jupiter flows toward the LOT = + testimony
c) significator of the LOT, Mars, retrogrades toward Jupiter and Jupiter flows toward Mars (but Moon flows away from Mars) = net neutral testimony
-courts/legal matters (9th house) under Pisces, same significator as current attorney (ie, Jupiter)

Results:
Positive (NO answer to question) = +4 testimonies
Negative (YES answer to question) = -1 testimonies
Net = +3 testimonies

...with a net of +3 testimonies, indications are strongly NO to the question, that is, querent should keep/continue with, the present attorney.

Culpeper

Premium Member
In your chart the Moon is your significator as it is ruler of the first house. The Sun is your attorney's significator since barristers are represented by the second house.

The Moon is separating from an opposition to the Sun and the Moon is Void of Course. Horary is very specific to the question so do not read too much into this. My judgment is that changing attorneys will not help you. Moon void means nothing will come of the question. So the answer is no.