Anything in my chart that would indicate misfortune or constant power struggles?

KeepItSimple

Anything in my chart that would indicate misfortune or constant power struggles?

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 39

R4VEN

Thanks for the reply R4VEN. I found a bunch of info on Mars square Jupiter that appears to be spot on.
Well done, KIS!! I'm sure that there is a lot written about it. The Mars-Jupiter squares and oppositions seem to be an hereditary pattern in the male line of my family. I find it very, very difficult to deal with in some of my male relatives. It tends to make them very reactive.

KeepItSimple

How does having a Scorpio Mars fit into all this? I know its a pretty heavy place for Mars to be in. My south Node's in Scorpio. Does this all just make me more prone to power struggles? I usually try and be a straight forward person but I find I am always surrounded by people with ulterior motives or who eventually decide to undermine me in some way. I have a way of putting in a lot of hard work behind the scenes and I guess to other people it seems like the results of my work pop out of nowhere?

R4VEN

How does having a Scorpio Mars fit into all this? I know its a pretty heavy place for Mars to be in. My south Node's in Scorpio. Does this all just make me more prone to power struggles? I usually try and be a straight forward person but I find I am always surrounded by people with ulterior motives or who eventually decide to undermine me in some way. I have a way of putting in a lot of hard work behind the scenes and I guess to other people it seems like the results of my work pop out of nowhere?
:w00t::w00t: I'd totally missed your MSN in Scorpio (and I know what that's about, since I also have it :devil:)

Firstly, Mars in Scorpio gives you powerful drives, and others who see this in you will no doubt react to it - depending on where they are in their own personal development.

Not only do you have Scorpio MSN, but you have Pluto conjunct your MSN - like having a very amped-up south node. Have you read up on Scorpio south node? If not, then you really must. It's as though you are dragging a bag of past-life memory with you, and others will reflect this back to you. (When I was a child in primary school, my whole class had MSN in Scorpio, and being Baby Boomers, there were a lot of us. We girls in particular were very clannish, and we loved and hated one another with equal intensity. We could also be very, very cruel to one another.)

If you haven't explored this site, then do so. It's one of the better ones on the nodes.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/South Node Seventh House
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North Node in Taurus

KeepItSimple

Thanks for the links. I have Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller. I got it a couple years ago and have been trying to follow the advice ever since. It's been years but I think I might be getting somewhere with this whole North/South Node stuff. Usually I would be on the winning end of some power struggle or have sway over the situation. But as I've become less concerned with people I seem to notice I feel less powerful. The strategies I would have resorted to in the past are no longer useful. I've been trying to learn new skills for dealing with these situations which has been difficult. What did you mean by MSN? Sorry if this is something blatantly obvious.