2012 Mayan end of days chart

http://www.astrologycourse.org/2012.htm
The Astrological Chart of England

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

http://www.smileyyoutube.com/vid.aspx?id=130833

I also found the youtube clip rather interesting re: light bodies. As a shamballa MDH healer/teacher and light body worker

The Light Body, Astrological Signs & timing for birth
http://www.smileyyoutube.com/vid.aspx?id=130833

Suppose this is more a 'mundane astrology' thing, for which I admit, don't know to much about. So what's your views?

dd1dd

Hey it is very interesting on the other side they should make an analisys of different dates since here in Mex, people discusses if it is on 12, 21 and 23... I'm not very informed about it... So it might be good to make different charts... I think so!

Have a nice day

Love,
Dary

Northstar10

It's another year of the dragon. Last year of the dragon was 2000. Usually some kind of end of the world scare seems to happen around the year of the dragon, but its fire is worse than its bite. We're all dumbed, er doomed! :devil:

Niplan

Banned
You ever wonder if the callander stopped simply because they can't keep doing it forever and the Spaniards came along and killed them and eradicated them... i mean once a civilization is destroyed they don't keep making things.

Is there a "consciousness field" of "radiant mind energy" that we all share? Could this be causing the changes we are now witnessing on the Earth and throughout the solar system? Does it have any effect on DNA, including complete species transformation?

Is this 'Mind Field' the ultimate answer to solving financial collapse, terrorism, violent crime and all manner of Earth Changes, leading to a true Science of Peace? ... Yes.

Most people on Earth are sleepwalking... living in a vast illusion.
Unwittingly, unknowingly, they participate in a worldwide agreement... to see reality a certain way.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=304

Last edited:

Aruilly

Maybe everyone will become psychic? :innocent:

Sure. Maybe we all will turn into our "spiritual selfs" :devil: Just kidding :biggrin:

I agree with Niplan on this. Maybe as they were being exterminated they didn't have the time to continue the calender.

I don't know, maybe the reason why this "prophecy" come up recently was bcos we seem to need an expiritation date for everything. .

Niplan

Banned
actually the calendar doesn't end, it repeats in a cycle, the three calendars work like gears together. so it doesn't end, Its just an epoch marker when something is supposed to happen.

and there really is a lining up of the sun and solstice to the galactic center on the same day.

FreeVirgo

Astro50,
It is quite interesting that mars has no aspects to any other planets in the 2012 chart. Mars, the god of wars is not linked to the change over in a large way...so it's going to be a peaceful one. It is somethingg we naturally do ... to relinguish without force or aggression into the new... Just a suggestion! :)

FreeVirgo

actually the calendar doesn't end, it repeats in a cycle, the three calendars work like gears together. so it doesn't end, Its just an epoch marker when something is supposed to happen.

and there really is a lining up of the sun and solstice to the galactic center on the same day.

Niplan, how long (in time and space) are the changing of epochs. I don't remember the spcific time that the mayans gave to their claenders but every 5000 years is coming to mind right now...

utzxubiru

Even Mayans living today say that it was never mean't as an end time event.

Hello, i just would like to share a couple links to Ian Xel Lungold lectures about his work with the Mayan Calendar, Lungold was the most credited researcher in regard to this subject. In short he says that the calendar starts at the first day of creation, and follows on, it doesnt necessarily stop, its made of cycles, and right now we're comming to the end of a 26.000 years cycle, in his oppinion we're about to experience a shift in counciousness and he speaks specifically of a probable mutation of our physical body, more specifically the brain...
He also speaks about global warming and how all the planets in the solar system are heating up, not only the earth.
The most interesting about his work is the correlation of the Mayan Calendar with Terence Mackenna Zero Point theory, time is speeding up...

Ian Xel Lungold - The Mayan Calendar: Welcome to evolution 1
Ian Xel Lungold - The Mayan Calendar: Welcome to evolution 2

Also check "2012, The Online Movie" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYhveJjg8Uw

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hiya

Fascinating links, I've been looking for info about 2012. After having read about the super solar storm that we are also expecting in that same year. I read in a UK magazine Cadeuceus that something about 2012 will make us able to go back to nature, and work together again as we did as a nation during WW2.

I'm wondering whether the large solar flares they say we will have, will effect us in a major way. If we do have super large flares, and they go against the Earth's magnetic field, there would be widespread havoc, electrical systems may be thrown out, compass and navigation disturbed or knocked out, thinking of how we rely on electric so heavily these days. Not forgetting the sattellites above us, thousands, that would be effected.

Even if this was to happen, it would be nice to come back down to earth, I feel society is up in the air, speeding up, but too much when you see the chaos and turmoil in towns and cities.

On a personal level, I'm curious because the Jupiter will be conjunct my 10 degree South Node on the Descendant, opposing my N Node/Nep conjunction! This is trine my Merc/Ven conjunction in Aqua. Pluto is also squaring my 9h Pluto at that time. I see Venus is opposing the Jupiter in the chart, I wonder what that can indicate, in Sagitarius. It seems like a nice energy to balance out the heaver Saturn/Pluto.

And wow, the Saturn in Cap, and Pluto in Scorp, wow that is heavy! We will all be slaving away, paying back a newly occured international debt, I think the powers that be will be have a lot of authority over us at that time, maybe more than now. Not sure which way it can go in 2012 for us... i have read the theories about one world order and so on, but with the debt of countries ever increasing, countries becoming bankrupt like a fall of dominos, it does make me wonder which way were going as a world.

Kuntuzangmo

Maybe we can start a new thread....showing our charts on dec. 21, 2012....and maybe we can get a glimpse of some of the things that will be happening on that day....

:love:

(inspired by what you said about your chart neptune...I think I'll do just that.)

Last edited:
In the course of chronology, in replacement of calendars, during existence of this world 6 years have been lost.
2012 on our calendar corresponds 2018. Search for "Doomsday" in November – December, 2018. All cataclysms till this time will be only the beginning. An apocalypse

Interesting to come across this posting here...
I wrote my own short interpretation of the Mayans and their description of the end of times.

How to build the mental fire.
The Mayans were genius astrologers/ astronomers. A group of highly advanced people who lived by prediction and the contruction of the Mayan calendar. One day, they up and disappeared from civilization.
According to Mayan tradition, on December 21, 2012, the calendar stops. It is supposedly the day that the Sun lands itself at the center of the galaxy.
They believed that this was the cosmic womb, the place of the dead and of regeneration. MY interpretation of this: "Going to the place of the dead to Worship the living." It is a bold move towards life in this dying age.
3:14

IF anyone else is familiar with this story, your insights are welcome.

**starpower69**

Mark

Just for the record, there will be no occultation of the SgrA* (galactic centre) by the Sun in 2012 nor for many years to come. There will be about a 5.6 degree separation between the two in latitude, even at the closest conjunction. The conjunction, by the way, will peak around 1:05pm UTC, Dec 18, 2012. Let us remember that we experienced a conjunction about as close last year and the year before. It seems that if 2012 is heralding some great change, then neither astronomy nor astrology are fit to describe it. The date actually came from trying to find a spot on a calendar, not from observations of the skies. I like my astrology to be oriented the other way around. :)