About job?

Udayshree

Hi, My name is udayshree

I have a strong resume and very good skills. Yet. I was laid off. Have been trying to find a job for last one year but nothing.
I have a family to take care off and feel very lost and hopeless.
What does this year have in store for me in terms of career? Please help me?

DOB : 30-01-1996
Time : 19:10(TZ: +5.5), DST: None
Place : 17.5941° N, 80.3224° E

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

narasimha sharma

can you let me know when did you get laid off? date and year of the event?
Hi, My name is udayshree

I have a strong resume and very good skills. Yet. I was laid off. Have been trying to find a job for last one year but nothing.
I have a family to take care off and feel very lost and hopeless.
What does this year have in store for me in terms of career? Please help me?

DOB : 30-01-1996
Time : 19:10(TZ: +5.5), DST: None
Place : 17.5941° N, 80.3224° E

narasimha sharma

Until Oct 16, you have good dashas Rahu-Sun-Sun and Rahu-Sun-Moon and I would believe Rahu-Sun-Moon from Sept 19 to Oct 16 is a good time for you to land a job. please try hard to focus on applying to all companies you can.

Dear Ms. Udayshree,

November this year onwards bright prospects of getting job. Even otherwise start of february 2020 u will land u up in a good job. Wait till your birthday.

Bank related sectors will be ease for you.

regards
Niranjan

mathur_dinesh

Udayshree,
You are in the major-period of Rahu till February/2023. Rahu is placed in Virgo in the second house. Mercury is with Jupiter in the fifth house from the ascendant. Therefore the major-period of Rahu should be financially fulfilling. The conjunction of Venus and Saturn in the chart will sporadically produce moments when income is jeopardised or curtailed.
Saturn is in transit over Sagittarius since Oct/2017. This will continue till end January/2020. This Saturn is influencing both birth Venus and Saturn and reducing the ability of the chart to give you good financial gains.
For restoration of income you will have to wait till end of January/2020.

Last edited:

Udayshree

Udayshree,
You are in the major-period of Rahu till February/2023. Rahu is placed in Virgo in the second house. Mercury is with Jupiter in the fifth house from the ascendant. Therefore the major-period of Rahu should be financially fulfilling. The conjunction of Venus and Saturn in the chart will sporadically produce moments when income is jeopardised or curtailed.
Saturn is in transit over Sagittarius since Oct/2017. This will continue till end January/2020. This Saturn is influencing both birth Venus and Saturn and reducing the ability of the chart to give you good financial gains.
For restoration of income you will have to wait till end of January/2020.

Sir,when will I get job. Offers are not coming.please let me know.

SMB

Udayshree,

Have patience for atleast another 2-4 months. Not only you, everyone.....including me, are having some sort of business/career stress this year. Even my cousin who had a job is sitting at home now. The Saturn transit this year has everyone in turmoil.

So, as per astrologers said...Wait for the Jupiter transit in November and more importantly - The Saturn transit from Feb 2020. However, until then pursue with your search.

StarDust1

Udayshree
When I first became aware of the content of your question I asked a horary to give you the answer. There is a good chance in about 3-4 months if not weeks you may be going to look for work and work will appear for you if not sooner, the distance the MC (10th house) of career deg. from 00 deg. will travel to 4 deg. to Jupiter on your Ascendant as likeness of you.
Stardust1
Please update ok

mathur_dinesh

The possibility of getting a job is now very bright. You should start earning in the near future but a regular job will come by you late in 2021.