Will he respond?

fezuda

Hi everyone! I am trying to get an understanding of a horary chart I just cast. About a week ago I sent a « catch up » message to a man who was extremely friendly/helpful to me last year. He read my message but hasn’t responded yet, and I was concerned he might have heard some bad gossip about me that could had led him to have a negative opinion of me.

Me: I am venus in cancer in the 3rd house. The tone of my message was sweet/caring, 3rd house shows my disposition for communicating. No dignities but there is mutual reception between venus in cancer and moon in libra. The moon is also the ruler of my 3rd house of communications. All of which are favorable indicators I would say.

Him: he is Mars, domiciled, but in the 12th house which could indicate he is not in a good place at the moment, perhaps he is sad or somehow under restricting circumstances.

Aspects: moon opposing mars (him); saturn (his 3rd house ruler) squaring the moon.

Overall I would be inclined to say the answer is YES, he will respond eventually... Not sure about timing, perhaps when mars enters Taurus? Would you guys have a view? Thanks!

Attachments

• Will he respond.png
    Will he respond.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 54

ElenaJ

Sorry, but it looks as though he won't reply.
You don't mention if this is work related or a romantic contact, and moon in the 6th suggests work, but you do talk about being sweet and caring in the message.
So, you have Uranus on the ascendent and you spontaneously sent the message, your ruler Venus is in the 3rd wanting to communicate. Moon's last aspect was the square to Venus, and 3rd also governs gossip, so there probably was something negative that reached him.
Moon approaches the opposition to his ruler, mars, in your 12th of things going on behind your back, and hidden enemies. Not happy about the contact from you.
Moon's next and last contact will be the square with Saturn who rules his 3rd of communications.
The trine of Venus to Neptune of your 11th of friends says there might be the possibility of a friend helping you out, and mars is in Neptune's natural house so he might welcome the person and hear them out.
Mars by itself is strong willed and in Aries even more so, so it will take some doing, but there is a possibility.
There is also hope from the ruler of the 4th, end of the matter, who is sun conjunct mercury of communications, and both planets will trine you, the ascendent.

fezuda

Thanks Elena! This relationship is of a friendly nature, he is someone who took care of me in a difficult situation and I had the feeling his wife (who I don't know very well) was unhappy when he did so. I reached out to him now to catch up and because I know he is also going through a rough time. If he responds, I will let you know :) thanks again!

ElenaJ

With this additional info, the Venus/moon square that is separating could refer to his wife having seen your message, and not appreciating it.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, there will most likely be communication. However, not of the kind you might expect especially if you think it could lead to something nice.

fezuda

Thanks for the responses.

I actually just found out he separated from his wife. Anyways, if I hear back from him I will surely post an update here.

fezuda

Hello! I just wanted to let you all know that he never responded to my contact. I ended up reaching out to him again about 3 weeks ago and this time, the conversation started to flow very spontaneously. He said he was struggling emotionally and in a 'dark' place when I first messaged him, which is why he did not respond at the time. He told me he separated from his wife too. Most surprisingly... it turns out that the 'friendly' feelings we had for each other were actually more than just friendly feelings, too!