lunaplina

Deleted post

Attachments

• Natal.GIF
    Natal.GIF
    23.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

TAURUSGAL

My youngest son. He was a beautiful baby, he looked like those babies who appear in formula commercials, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a dazzling smile. His hair is darker now and his eyes turned green, but he is still so pretty, that everybody takes him for a girl when they first see him. I`m sure he`ll grow up to be a very handsome man, women will be crazy for him. :smile: He is a happy kid, he has everything he needs and wants. He is strong-willed, we have a hard time getting him to do anything, unless he wants to do it himself. Not even his kindergarden teacher can`t get him to work with the other children in the class. While he is really loving and sweet to me, he is a bit agressive to his dad and his older brother. They fight most of the time and he loses his temper with them, he shouts at them and even hits them sometimes. I`d like to better understand his cardinal T-square, because I think it`s a nasty one, considering the planets involved and their positions. He is most likely going to have difficulties relating to people and I wish I knew how to help him manage things. If anybody here would read my son`s chart from that point of view, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you all!

View attachment 50951

Hi!

I'm new to astrology and this is in fact a learning forum, so I'd like to offer what I was able to make of your son's chart, mainly because I ALSO have a 4th house pluto child.

First, he's a VIRGO rising, so by nature of course he's going to be more reserved, shy, and timid, and 'particular'/picky about things, which could be why he seems to prefer you to others… you make him FEEL comfortable. But he also has saturn rising. Saturn as Im sure you know restricts whatever it touches. The 'Perfectionist Virgo' and 'Lesson Teacher Saturn' can make him obsessed or compulsive. Virgo represents control and Saturn here makes him have to learn what to control. Because you mention the issues that he has with the males in his environment and his teacher… or persons of authority… I'm thinking that this could have something to do with his fourth house Pluto. Pluto here represents power struggles between a parent and child or perceived power struggles by the child, use or abuse of power, and major changes within the home environment. And lastly, his moon in Taurus. I am too a Taurus so I know all about Taurus determination lol. His venus square pluto also contributes to him wanting to be in control.

So TO ME… All of this indicates a VERY shy, timid, possibly self-conscious boy who has saturn MAGNIFYING (Saturn shines the light on things we don't know are 'weak') the thoughts he may have about himself. I think he feels in some way overpowered or threatened by his dad and his brother. His Taurus moon seems to be in good aspect to his ascendant indicating you to be the one he can be 'himself' with. It's almost like being naked in public. He also has mercury in the 12th house of 'behind the scenes'/solitude'. I would go so far as to say that when it's just the two of you alone you guys are almost in your own little world and that he prefers it that way.

This TO ME seems to be a boy who needs to see and be reassured by the flaws in others… as in everybody isn't perfect...Dialogue with him should be more 'eye to eye' than directed towards him… as in Could You do this… versus DO THIS… He has a lot of FIXED energy so in a way you have to make him feel like he's in control… even though he really isn't… LOL.. Or at least to a point where he's old enough to understand… I didn't catch an age for him… I feel that children are people just as adults and the only thing different is the experience, logic, and time. It's up to us to guide them and help them work through what it is we as astrologers can visibly see.

Again, I'm still a beginner, but I still wanted to try. I know you asked about T-Square and I don't really know much about it yet, but thought I'd offer my insight. I'm pretty sure someone will provide a more thorough response, they're pretty great on the boards!

Roudic

Heyya, if you dont mind im looking at the chart in whole signs, Charming Venus in first house with chart lord Mercury in own sign in 1st rules 1st (using whole signs) (essential dignity and accidental dignity)

TAURUSGAL

Thanks a lot, TaurusGal, everything you said is true. My son is a totally different child in public than he is at home. He is shy and uncomfortable around people who aren't close to him. Like you said, it's as if he was naked in the middle of the street. He never manages to do his part of singing and reciting at school pageants. His voice is so low that nobody understands what he's saying. It's more like a whisper and he obviously can't wait to finish. I always thought this was because of Mercury - Ascendant's ruler - in the 12th house, but I hope he will overcome his shyness in the future. I actually believe that Saturn in the first house is a good position. If only it wasn't conjunct Mars, opposite Jupiter-Uranus and square Pluto! You have a point about the power struggle between him and other males, including his father and brother. He likes to be in charge of things, to be the one calling the shots, to be the leader - his Leo Sun in the house of friends and environment and also Mars in the first house of self. He never gives up when he wants to achieve something and, in the meantime, it's almost impossible to make him do what he doesn't want to do, like putting the toys back after he played with them. I can only imagine what lies ahead, when he grows up! His Taurus Moon helps balancing things and, since it's the traditional significator of the mother, it should be my responsability to bring equillibrium to my son's attitude and behaviour. I especially like his Moon-Ascendant-Node earth Grand Trine. I think it's a great aspect. But generally his chart is full of contradictions and so is he. One moment he's sweet and kind, the next he gets angry and starts crying. Now he helps me around in the kitchen, 5 minutes later he refuses to do any of the things I ask him to do. He asks about his father a hundred times when he's at work, and then he wouldn't even look at him when he gets home. I'm also a little worried about his Aquarius Neptune in the sixth house along Chiron and Lilith (I think it could indicate alcohol or drug abuse), but it's still early for that, my son is only 4. Thank you too, Roudic, for replying. I'm not sure I understand what you mean, it's like you left your post unfinished. So far Placidus worked better for me, but I appreciate the insight. TaurusGal, how does your child's Pluto manifest?

Hi! And no problem! I was hoping I wasn't too far off as I'm still learning! But my son is only 3 months… LOL… So as of yet… I'm not certain how this will manifest. I've been advised however that there seems to be some form of 'radical change' in his teenage years and that is more than likely how it's going to come about. Pluto in 4th also can show a parent who is obsessed about protecting their child from outside harm to the point of being a smother mother… The audacity of us mothers to come to the board looking for help right? LOL.. The good thing is we are aware of astrology and can use it to the best of our abilities to help our children.

In my personal opinion… I believe that my son is going to be a homosexual and that it is not going to be welcomed very lightly by his father… Venus square Mars… Sun opposite Neptune… and Pluto in Capricorn all suggest it. My uncle has always taught me that if you read something in a person's chart more than once, the more likely it is to be. I've not yet had anyone tell me that… But with his activity in his 11th house of people and Moon in Cancer on 10th… I'm thinking its going to tie in with his career… maybe Gay rights? It really doesn't bother me… A spirit is a spirit and sometimes they just end up in the wrong physical body. I was reading an article on line and it stated that heavy/harsh sun/mer/mars aspects to neptune were signs of homosexuality… The craziest thing is… while I was pregnant… I FELT as if he was a girl… It was very different from my other two. But we'll see… Either way he's my baby and I'll love him just the same.

Vista

While this chart has nice features, it's still difficult to read without the degrees of the planets located on the wheel. Could you download another chart from astro.com? They are free.

Thank you!

My youngest son. He was a beautiful baby, he looked like those babies who appear in formula commercials, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a dazzling smile. His hair is darker now and his eyes turned green, but he is still so pretty, that everybody takes him for a girl when they first see him. I`m sure he`ll grow up to be a very handsome man, women will be crazy for him. :smile: He is a happy kid, he has everything he needs and wants. He is strong-willed, we have a hard time getting him to do anything, unless he wants to do it himself. Not even his kindergarden teacher can`t get him to work with the other children in the class. While he is really loving and sweet to me, he is a bit agressive to his dad and his older brother. They fight most of the time and he loses his temper with them, he shouts at them and even hits them sometimes. I`d like to better understand his cardinal T-square, because I think it`s a nasty one, considering the planets involved and their positions. He is most likely going to have difficulties relating to people and I wish I knew how to help him manage things. If anybody here would read my son`s chart from that point of view, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you all!

View attachment 50951

helgaleena

I think it is very significant that this child has a 'kite' pattern (the green lines) around the nodal axis. This is a very important formation and Pluto is close enough to the North Node to be considered conjunct (wide, within 10 degrees).

You must consider his growth into the fourth house issues as crucial to his life path. That includes the Pluto energies surging through the T-square, which are very emotional as they involve the Venus and Mars in first house. His fits of temper will need to be mastered as he grows, but the energies will be channeled into a drive to succeed.

I recommend Tracy Marks book Planetary Aspects for understanding the energy of T-square. It is ultimately directing its forces back into the 10th house to the vicinity of South Node. That means the force of his personality will be best directed in career and working. The Kite formation is a marvelous and innate way his spirit will be aided in his development toward fourth house matters. It is a true 'homesteader' or pioneer life path.

dhundhun

First of all, the chart you attached is not enough legible for reading purpose. Anyways, I put data in my package to interpret.

His Moon is very powerful and his mother is likely to have much influence. He'd like working his own way. If that gets appreciation, it will make him very happy.

The T-Square will truly show up in early twenties. He will find himself in conflicts and again, the thing which will be his strength will be working his own way and mother.

He should grow-up very smart and handsome.