Tell Me The Positive Things About My Chart Please!

Hey all,

I need to feel better about myself right now and I'd like to know anything positive about my chart. Anything you see that you think is positive would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 38

katydid

You have a very powerful Trine from your Pisces Moon to your exalted Pluto in the 10th. A very great and deep expression of feeling. A soft hearted sentimentality that is gracious and loving and very loyal.

That Trine focuses on your Ascendant with sextiles from both the Moon and Pluto to your Capricorn ascendant and your Uranus/Neptune conjunction.

Inner Vision, Idealism, Inspiration, Otherworldliness, a Cosmic Understanding

It may feel at times that others don’t understand you. But your current Neptune transit, which is sitting on your Moon, is making way for an emotional breakthrough.

Hang in there, KEEP THE FAITH. Saturn/Pluto on your Ascendant has been brutal but necessary. But now the rewards will finally come through. :sideways:

The world is catching up to you in a positive way. People have been forced to slow down and go inward and deeply ponder. You have been doing that for years already. :alien:

When you go back into the world after the pandemic, things will be better for you. Your communications will be easier and less awkward. :innocent:

Eric traveller

Hey all,

I need to feel better about myself right now and I'd like to know anything positive about my chart. Anything you see that you think is positive would be greatly appreciated.

You are an extremely POWERFUL person, and I MEAN powerful, but know how to manage this power in an even, and balanced way.

You have the mind for travel, and should travel. TRAVEL. Did I mention, that you should travel?!?
Hah.
TRAVEL. Travel.

Last edited:
You are an extremely POWERFUL person, and I MEAN powerful, but know how to manage this power in an even, and balanced way.

You have the mind for travel, and should travel. TRAVEL. Did I mention, that you should travel?!?
Hah.
TRAVEL. Travel.

Powerful person? Really in what way? What part points to that in the chart? Please explain more, I'm seriously interested in that! Thanks so much and I'll take the travel part into account!

You have a very powerful Trine from your Pisces Moon to your exalted Pluto in the 10th. A very great and deep expression of feeling. A soft hearted sentimentality that is gracious and loving and very loyal.

That Trine focuses on your Ascendant with sextiles from both the Moon and Pluto to your Capricorn ascendant and your Uranus/Neptune conjunction.

Inner Vision, Idealism, Inspiration, Otherworldliness, a Cosmic Understanding

It may feel at times that others don’t understand you. But your current Neptune transit, which is sitting on your Moon, is making way for an emotional breakthrough.

Hang in there, KEEP THE FAITH. Saturn/Pluto on your Ascendant has been brutal but necessary. But now the rewards will finally come through. :sideways:

The world is catching up to you in a positive way. People have been forced to slow down and go inward and deeply ponder. You have been doing that for years already. :alien:

When you go back into the world after the pandemic, things will be better for you. Your communications will be easier and less awkward. :innocent:

Thanks, hopefully things will be different after all of this ends!

If anyone else has anything else to say please let me know, I appreciate it!