New Here.

taco123

Hello Everyone.
Recently got interested in astrology after going thru hellish past 40 years.
I am a male in my fifties beginning to feel better now. Not that it will help in my future but just intrigue;
what placements brought on such prolonged pain. Maybe the experts
can shed some light. My placements;

Cancer ascendant
Sag sun
Pisces moon
Mars in ascendant
Moon conjunct the south node(ketu) in 9th house in pisces
Venus +Saturn+Jupiter in 7th house in capricorn
Mercury + neptune in 5th in scorpio
Pluto + north node in 3rd in virgo
Uranus in 2nd

thanks.

ToltecLearn

Hello Everyone.
Recently got interested in astrology after going thru hellish past 40 years.
I am a male in my fifties beginning to feel better now. Not that it will help in my future but just intrigue;
what placements brought on such prolonged pain. Maybe the experts
can shed some light. My placements;

Cancer ascendant
Sag sun
Pisces moon
Mars in ascendant
Moon conjunct the south node(ketu) in 9th house in pisces
Venus +Saturn+Jupiter in 7th house in capricorn
Mercury + neptune in 5th in scorpio
Pluto + north node in 3rd in virgo
Uranus in 2nd

thanks.

hey whats up, why dont you post your chart bro with a picture

apenas así para entenderle!

or you could post the date and place of birth and hour

taco123

thanks . attached chart

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 24

ToltecLearn

thanks . attached chart

Well yo do have some aspects that can signify some trouble but also good aspects aswell

having uranus in 2th house can mean that you have ups and downs very pronunced with finances, 2th house is about material posesions and uranus can bring big gains in relatively quick way but also can bring long times with unstable finances

mercury in virgo gives you a practical mind and having in 5th you might have some hobbies or things you put your mind into even could be work related that you do enjoy and serve as self expression

having sun in sag in 5th could be a fun placement you as sag is quite gregarious and grandiose and being in 5th house of self expression and image you could se this as a person good with this things

you do have moon opposing pluto that might mean that you can have some emotional problems because pluto is quite turbulent and moon is your emotional side, you could be the bipoar type in some occasion

i think you have saturn in 6th house which is related to work and routine you might have some health problems or restrictions in work maybe with bosses but also being in capricorn you might be a very responsible person

there is a lot of more aspect you could check one by one online at the end of the day you could also involve in your life results the culture where you were born socioeconomic situation and your own decisions, but yes we have to play with the cards we are delt with

i think sagittarius in 5th is a cool placement, hope you find your answers i just have about 1.5 years learning this, and its very good for my mental health and to get answers,

have a nice day

ToltecLearn

I am sorry but My mercury is in scorpio and saturn in 7th house in capricorn .

yeah I see now that chart is difficult to read has tricky colors it puts tautus in green and then scorp in green too that is tricky

7th house in tropical is asociated with libra which is associated with relationships and saturn can be about resteictions and limitations thath would explain the relationships issue my bad it was hard to see the symbol behind the others

I dont know yet if treat astrology as a science but has too many concidences to be fake

yeah Im still learning truth be told im still a beginner there people here with 20+ years experience I just have little more than 1.5 year

Last edited: