Will we split this time?

ScorpAsc5

Hey...

I had a steamy argument with the guy I have feelings for on Friday and I think this time we are gonna split? We had few verbal fights before but we were able to compromise together but this time, it does not feel any of us is interested in making up.

He is Venus burning next to Sun, moon is Void, no aspect between Mars and Venus. So it should be yes to my question?

Thanks for the help! :)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon separating from the square with Saturn shows the coldness and squaring pluto shows the desire on your part to break off.
All on the cusp of the 3rd, brutal argument, as you said.
Mars isn't moving towards anything here, so it's you who don't want to take any action to make up. He Venus on the other hand approaches a trine with generous Jupiter.
The ascendent/desc axis is in easy aspect with the moon's nodes. Give yourself time to cool off before deciding, you might want to get back with him. It's not a bad relationship between you two.

Chrysalis

Im in the same situation as yourself, something happened between us Friday with then a turbulant saturday and sunday (via txt) where we both then decided to end it and i blocked him. I cast a chart yesterday and got the same chart as you.

The moon/saturn past square is obviously the "no contact". Mars was the culprit here of the cause of things, so the argument would have been ignited from something you said/did ? This is what happened in my case anyway.

Mars is now separating from a quincunx with pluto, this aspect has been the cause of our trouble. I suppose if we do want to get back with them, were lucky mars/pluto were not in opposition.

Quincunx is the irritating aspect, not being able to see eye to eye, can't sympathize with the other person, communication is not free flowing you don't get each other and things can be taken the wrong way, theres a lack of agreement, not being sure if this is what you really want....etc etc.

Now there is the applying sextile to mars from his L3/moon, which would show some communication between you both. The thing is when this happens mars is still in orb of being affected by pluto (mars needs to seperate a bit more), and we know pluto brings power struggles. So when moon sextiles mars, there is still that unease of not knowing what to do.

How the moon/mars played out for me in my chart....i cast the chart at 3.02pm yesterday, so my moon was at 14.55 Libra. So approx 7 degrees away from making the aspect to mars. Well at just past 11pm, i had a weak (alcohol fueled) moment and unblocked him, then msg'd him telling him that it had been a hard day for me dealing with us breaking up and was missing him, and wished it had never happened. He replied his heads been all over the place too and he misses me.

But ive got doubts about getting back with him. So i think your going to be experiencing much the same thing.

ScorpAsc5

Moon separating from the square with Saturn shows the coldness and squaring pluto shows the desire on your part to break off.
All on the cusp of the 3rd, brutal argument, as you said.
Mars isn't moving towards anything here, so it's you who don't want to take any action to make up. He Venus on the other hand approaches a trine with generous Jupiter.
The ascendent/desc axis is in easy aspect with the moon's nodes. Give yourself time to cool off before deciding, you might want to get back with him. It's not a bad relationship between you two.

Hi Elena,

Thank you for writing to me. I am getting mellow since yesterday. I will always want to get back to him, past fights made us stronger. This time it felt he does not have similar affinity for me as I have for him. :(

Argument started on Friday and on that day I had Pluto SQ Moon transit, I tried to avoid it but he did not listen. I apologized over the weekend but he was pretty cold in his words that I decided not to annoy him more.

The argument started when he repeatedly asked me to answer on a very sensitive issue I faced during my childhood and I did not want to speak about it. I know he is extremely upset too.

I don't want to lose him Elena but I don't want to smother him with my presence.

Who represent Jupiter here? Venus is going to Trine with Jupiter soon.

I just hope everything goes back to the normal soon.

Chrysalis

Argument started on Friday and on that day I had Pluto SQ Moon transit, I tried to avoid it but he did not listen. I apologized over the weekend but he was pretty cold in his words that I decided not to annoy him more.

The argument started when he repeatedly asked me to answer on a very sensitive issue I faced during my childhood and I did not want to speak about it. I know he is extremely upset too.

Your Friday incident was very much similar to mine. I ended up telling him something mars/pluto related about my past, which didnt go down very well. Even though now he says he just wants to forget about it.

It was definitely the mars/pluto transit that was happening that triggered this "eventful Friday". Friday mars was 1 degree away from applying to this quincunx to pluto. Do you have a mars/pluto aspect in your natal chart ?
I ask this because i have the conjunction, which caused the quincunx to have an effect on me. Also for Friday as i knew i would be seeing him, i did a Diurnal chart, which is a forecast chart of the day. And my natal mars/pluto conjunction was conjunct the diurnal MC, which also caused it.

I think things will improve the more mars separates from pluto, its just that venus is under combustion too at this point, which is also not helping.
The trine from venus to jupiter happens on Friday which may be some kind of relief. Where mars will then be 3 degrees seperated from pluto.

ElenaJ

Hi Elena,

Who represent Jupiter here? Venus is going to Trine with Jupiter soon.

Jupiter in the role of a fortunate planet, a benefice that brings good.

I just hope everything goes back to the normal soon.
I don't want to lose him Elena but I don't want to smother him with my presence.

Give it time.

ScorpAsc5

@Chrysalis,

Sorry you had to go through an argument with your boo. It was an awful day/weekend.

Don't take decisions in haste, he is a precious person to lose. Most of our arguments in the past happened because he cares for me in a different way and I am sure he did not want to hurt you intentionally.

I am taking my own time right now because we both need to cool off, and think straight and if we decide to part off, we part off.

Birthchart: Pluto Rx in 1st house. Mars in 5th. Pluto Trine Mars.

I hope we both reconcile post this argument with them. maybe by end of this week? I don't think Horary chart is actually showing a split. For us, If we started talking again, it will be okay, the problem is who would break the ice and how early...!

Chrysalis

@Chrysalis,

Sorry you had to go through an argument with your boo. It was an awful day/weekend.

Don't take decisions in haste, he is a precious person to lose. Most of our arguments in the past happened because he cares for me in a different way and I am sure he did not want to hurt you intentionally.

I am taking my own time right now because we both need to cool off, and think straight and if we decide to part off, we part off.

Birthchart: Pluto Rx in 1st house. Mars in 5th. Pluto Trine Mars.

I hope we both reconcile post this argument with them. maybe by end of this week? I don't think Horary chart is actually showing a split. For us, If we started talking again, it will be okay, the problem is who would break the ice and how early...!

Oh so you've got a pluto/mars too. I thought you had.

My update is were back on speaking terms.

The next aspect moon makes is a sextile to mars....but also square pluto at the same time. So theres still been a lot of emotional anguish between us. He's admitted to the past few days speaking to other girls on dating sites (supposedly to help him get me out of his head). I do cards aswell, so i already knew he had. So pluto here is the paranoia this is now causing. He txt me earlier "morning babes" as to which ive still not responded to, as i i really want to put something back like "How many people have you sent that to today?" But this will cause more conflict and were trying to get back on track.

Venus/jupiter should hopefully repair things.

Hows things your end, have you been in contact with each other yet ?

ScorpAsc5

@Chrysalis:

I am glad you guys got back together :)

He won't talk to me until he is mad. We haven't talked since weekend. I am still not feeling to text him first considering I might be bothering him because last text was mine apologizing and he did not care answering. I posted a SnapChat picture recently and he did not bother even looking.

I guess till Pluto is around, situation would be stressful.

ellie04

Moon in via combusta so situation doesn't look good now. Maybe like what everyone says, wait awhile and don't do anything.

My guy also gave me a hard time last Friday...kinda went into a jealous fit, but we made up the same night. He has Mars square Pluto in natal.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi all,

Update: We patched up over the weekend. He wanted to cool off for few days first and then he talked to me. What interests me the most is, post every fight, he is 2x available for me.

Thanks everyone for the support and reading for my chart.

Chrysalis

Glad to know your back on track Scorp.:love:

And hey we patched up at the weekend too....the final patch up being yesterday.

I think this chart (we both got) has proved that outers do count too in horary. Im not sure how the applying moon square pluto played out for you, but with regards to my situation it was a turbulent week filled of paranoia, suspicion, becoming an undercover detective, a lot of push and pull between us both.

When we broke up he put himself back on a dating site, and told me he had. There is the venus/neptune inconjunction which could be showing this. So due to this, the moon/pluto square played itself out.

How the moons worked for me in this chart....moon sextile mars was us trying to reconnect, but mars at 22 degrees Leo was in a pitted degree and also in moons detriment, which didn't help. Then moon then squared mercury which caused more emotional conflict and going over old ground.

But then i think both of us was saved due to the fact of both venus/sun being helped by the applying trine to jupiter the 5th ruler. As Jupiter collects the light from first sun and then venus.

ScorpAsc5

I am glad things worked out well.

It was a terrible weekend for me too. Sometimes I do not trust my own charts as I have found opposite results from the reading. But with this fight, I now know that strong feelings go both ways.

I do not know this much astrology hence I cannot comment but I really appreciate your help and support. :)

Have fun with your boy! <3