When will romance come to me

Amy

PLEASE, Can you tell me if you see a new romance come into my life.
thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_a_true_romance_come_to_my_life_72843_18007.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_a_true_romance_come_to_my_life_72843_18007.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 30

rafaella

I think romance may come within the next 6 months or so. Moon is trine Venus, mutual reception. Venus has accidental dignity. Moon squared Sun and Mer, in 9th. Did you meet some people recently or had dealing with someone overseas?

I think some dating or romance, but whether this will turn into relationship, its hard to see from this chart. Venus and Mars don't have an aspect. So Im thinking you will be seeing people and maybe flirting, going on dinners etc or maybe join a group of some kind.

let us know

Amy

thank you kindly Rafaella for looking at this chart. sorry it took so long to reply back.

I just came back from my solo trip to Laguna Beach. My late husband and I would go about 3 times a year for a few days to "chill". This time I met up with a nice lady from one of my Real HOusewives of Orange County (LOLOL) Meet Up group and we had dinner by the ocean. it was nice.

I also had dinner with a former love of mine who lives in LA and came by to take me to dinner. We meet up every year to stay in touch, we have known each other from the old days in Brooklyn in the 70's when we dated.

I don't have any Meet Up groups here in Arizona that I go to. I want to meet some nice gentleman, but I seldom go out because I guess I have not found a group that I am interested in joining here.

thank you Rafaella. I appreciate your take on this chart. I wish there was something to motivate me. I loved the solitude of travelling alone, but still, I wish I had a great companion (who was not one of my married girlfriends who are also nice, but have families) to travel with.
:pouty: