Should I resign from this job after what happened today?

Ikarishin12

Hello everyone,
"Should I resign from this job after what happened today?"

I'm very much a newbie in astrology but I can see that L1 and L10 and L10 and moon is not making applying aspects to each other. Does it mean that it's unwise to quit my job now?

One item went missing and since I'm the inventory taker it's my responsibility. I'm sure it will not be returned. It was either stolen by a customer or by one of my co-workers. Regardless, I think I will be required to pay for it and it's expensive. I actually plan to resign from this job in the future but I was thinking that, maybe, what happened today is a sign that I should submit my resignation letter on December 5 (payroll cut-off). I also have other reasons to resign and I don't know what I'll do if I stay and another item goes missing again.

I'm a nurse in an aesthetic clinic and the item that went missing is one costly bottle of whitening capsules.

I would appreciate any insight. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/cRvUtyN

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are the sun, approaching a square to mars in the 8th of other people's property, so you will have to pay. Moon separating from the opposition to Neptune shows the theft, and it is approaching a trine with pluto in the 6th, calling to break off to start fresh. MH ruler Venus is in the 4th of end of matters, with part of fortune, and approaching opposition to sudden events-uranus. Looks like the best action to take is resign.

pinkyandperky

Judging by the Uranus r right at the tenth house of career and that Saturn and pluto in the sixth house, I would say there are obstacles which are weighing you down. Return to some kind of job you did in the past, whether it be a different department, you will know yourself.

Personally, I would lodge as many things as possible about the stolen items. If you have not got them, then someone else has and you owe it to your reputation to keep your nose clean for future references.

ElenaJ

Neptune inconjunct the Ascendent indicates you know the thief (although you don't know they are the guilty party), but you don't get along particularly well with them, they are deceptive, two faced, but held in high regard (sextile to MH).

Ikarishin12

You are the sun, approaching a square to mars in the 8th of other people's property, so you will have to pay. Moon separating from the opposition to Neptune shows the theft, and it is approaching a trine with pluto in the 6th, calling to break off to start fresh. MH ruler Venus is in the 4th of end of matters, with part of fortune, and approaching opposition to sudden events-uranus. Looks like the best action to take is resign.

-Thank you very much for responding. I felt certain that I will have to pay for it.

-Also, is it possible to see from the chart if it is best to resign immediately or render 30-day notice? If yes, how does one compute for it? Thank you!

-Sorry English is not my first language. What do you mean by "calling to break off to start fresh". Do you mean that the thief needs to start fresh? Because three of my coworkers are starting afresh. One would be going home to start her job, she's just training here. One was a victim of theft, she's our manager. And another one is going to quit her job next year. I hope to know who stole it even though I won't be able to prove it or do anything about it.

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

Judging by the Uranus r right at the tenth house of career and that Saturn and pluto in the sixth house, I would say there are obstacles which are weighing you down. Return to some kind of job you did in the past, whether it be a different department, you will know yourself.

Personally, I would lodge as many things as possible about the stolen items. If you have not got them, then someone else has and you owe it to your reputation to keep your nose clean for future references.

Thank you very much for responding!

-Yes, there are obstacles weighing me down in this job. It's far from home, the fare is expensive, and there's some kind of lies and deception involving the job and the motivations and personalities of the people. I’ve been thinking of quitting since day one but I’ve been unemployed for a long time that I can’t just quit from it. I guess this is the push I needed.

-Sorry, English is not my native language, what do you mean by "lodge as many things as possible about the stolen items"? And yes, I was worrying that it will affect my job reputation in the future.

Return to some kind of job you did in the past, whether it be a different department, you will know yourself.

-This is quite interesting to me. Do you mind sharing how you see it in this chart? I want to learn more about reading horaries and it's true that I've been thinking of either returning to hospital nursing or finding a different nursing specialty or returning to my call center job (where my sister is at now) but in a different account.

-Also, is it possible to see from the chart if it is best to resign immediately or render 30-day notice? If yes, how does one compute for it? Thank you!

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

Neptune inconjunct the Ascendent indicates you know the thief (although you don't know they are the guilty party), but you don't get along particularly well with them, they are deceptive, two faced, but held in high regard (sextile to MH).

I was thinking that it's one of my coworkers. One of them is just training here and will go home on Sunday. She seems kind and a bit timid but she acted very suspiciously last night. I was thinking that she's the guilty one so maybe it's not her.

I didn't suspect our manager yesterday and didn't check her bag. I held her in high regard. But she lost a big amount of money a few days before. And she's always borrowing money from me.

There's one other person who is like a manager. She's going to quit her job this year but I never really suspected her because she seems kind to me.

It's not nice to accuse anyone without proof but I was trying to decipher who stole it for my own peace of mind, even though I won't be able to prove it.

One last thing if I may ask, is it possible to see from the chart if it is best to resign immediately or render 30-day notice? If yes, how does one compute for it? Thank you!

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello everyone,
"Should I resign from this job after what happened today?"

I'm very much a newbie in astrology but I can see that L1 and L10 and L10 and moon is not making applying aspects to each other. Does it mean that it's unwise to quit my job now?

One item went missing and since I'm the inventory taker it's my responsibility. I'm sure it will not be returned. It was either stolen by a customer or by one of my co-workers. Regardless, I think I will be required to pay for it and it's expensive. I actually plan to resign from this job in the future but I was thinking that, maybe, what happened today is a sign that I should submit my resignation letter on December 5 (payroll cut-off). I also have other reasons to resign and I don't know what I'll do if I stay and another item goes missing again.

I'm a nurse in an aesthetic clinic and the item that went missing is one costly bottle of whitening capsules.

I would appreciate any insight. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/cRvUtyN

dear, I have the curiosity to see how the case will develop.

Now regarding your question:
Should I resign from this job after what happened today?
I would tell you that this job does not want you. It seems to hurt you (Venus to the point where the lights fall completely - Sun and Moon). Sun here is you.

Ιn the future even if you do not go (which I do not think - because the map shows that you are leaving) Venus (work) will change position and from there :)scorpio:) will be totaly weak (in her detriment) and will harm the Moon.

:mars: shows the tension and anger that you will come up with :)sun:) and the difficulty (square) that will affect the affairs of others' finances.

The future square of the Sun (you), with Mars (separation, split, tension, anger, etc.) shows us the possible loss of work.
But even Venus (job) :opposition: to :uranus: shows us. There is no stability, and of course it shows a sharp break. :venus: also symbolizes relations and partnerships. So here we have a steep (Uranus) interruption (co-op) collaboration (Libra), or unexpected (Uranus) developments and breakdown of collaborations (opposition) at work (Venus). Τells us that there will generally be tension in this area.

But I think you do not have to pay for anything. The Moon through your 2nd house will make the last aspect - :sextile: - in the chart before changing its position, with this retro Mercury and soon coming into the fall of the Moon. Mercury here shows your pocket, your money and the money of work and has a peculiar reception with the Moon. Moon wants Mercury but Mercury hates her.

This simply tells us that:
You (Moon) are afraid and quite anxious (12th) for your money and your salary (2nd), and the money coming from your work (Mercury), but you will eventually be able to pay in a smooth way :)sextile:) and may not be satisfied with the money :)mercury: in the fall of the :moon:). Besides, the salary seems to be too low.

On the other hand, as Mercury the retrograde represents the object that lurks in your work, it may come back to its place or somehow come to you??? Or it might be something that you will find (news)????

Please let us know about the development of the case.

hope the best and good luck

rafaella

Like Sunrise, I am thinking the item will return. Mercury in detriment combust and rx. Mercury rules 2nd from 10th, so something belonging to work and Moon will aspect it.

Mercury is disposited by Sag (Jupiter). Also combust, so I wonder if the culprit is Jupiter but being dignified, it is someone who is usually a good person, who doesn't do such things but, being combust, an opportunity came about to do something without being found. This item is somewhere around heat. Not sure if it is still in the workplace but it is with whoever is Jupiter.

If you want to resign, yes 30 day notice seems good. Sun/Mars square in 1 degree. Perhaps 1 month.
Please update!

Next time please don't use whole sign system, only Regiomontanus for horary.

Ikarishin12

dear, I have the curiosity to see how the case will develop.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond! I will be updating this thread on what will be happening with my job.

Now regarding your question:

I would tell you that this job does not want you. It seems to hurt you (Venus to the point where the lights fall completely - Sun and Moon). Sun here is you.

Ιn the future even if you do not go (which I do not think - because the map shows that you are leaving) Venus (work) will change position and from there :)scorpio:) will be totaly weak (in her detriment) and will harm the Moon.

It’s interesting that you saw this in the chart because I have a feeling that my boss doesn’t like me and/or thinks that I'm expendable. It’s also quite scary how good my workmates are at lying when they do their sales talk. It's difficult to know who can be trusted and I'm not good at identifying insincere people.

:mars: shows the tension and anger that you will come up with :)sun:) and the difficulty (square) that will affect the affairs of others' finances.

The future square of the Sun (you), with Mars (separation, split, tension, anger, etc.) shows us the possible loss of work.
But even Venus (job) :opposition: to :uranus: shows us. There is no stability, and of course it shows a sharp break. :venus: also symbolizes relations and partnerships. So here we have a steep (Uranus) interruption (co-op) collaboration (Libra), or unexpected (Uranus) developments and breakdown of collaborations (opposition) at work (Venus). Τells us that there will generally be tension in this area.

But I think you do not have to pay for anything. The Moon through your 2nd house will make the last aspect - :sextile: - in the chart before changing its position, with this retro Mercury and soon coming into the fall of the Moon. Mercury here shows your pocket, your money and the money of work and has a peculiar reception with the Moon. Moon wants Mercury but Mercury hates her.

My coworkers say that all of us might be required to pay for it and the cost of the item will be divided.We were supposed to have a meeting about it last time but nothing happened. I don’t like how they (my boss and our managers) are not saying anything about it. I don’t know what’s going on with their minds. I’d prefer it if they just get angry, reprimand us and tell us (me and my coworkers) to pay for the lost item. Maybe that’s the reason for the peculiar reception between the Moon and Mercury?

This simply tells us that:
You (Moon) are afraid and quite anxious (12th) for your money and your salary (2nd), and the money coming from your work (Mercury), but you will eventually be able to pay in a smooth way :)sextile:) and may not be satisfied with the money :)mercury: in the fall of the :moon:). Besides, the salary seems to be too low.

On the other hand, as Mercury the retrograde represents the object that lurks in your work, it may come back to its place or somehow come to you??? Or it might be something that you will find (news)????

Please let us know about the development of the case.

hope the best and good luck

It would be great if the thief will return it. I will update this case. Thank you very much again. I really appreciate your help.

Ikarishin12

Like Sunrise, I am thinking the item will return. Mercury in detriment combust and rx. Mercury rules 2nd from 10th, so something belonging to work and Moon will aspect it.

Mercury is disposited by Sag (Jupiter). Also combust, so I wonder if the culprit is Jupiter but being dignified, it is someone who is usually a good person, who doesn't do such things but, being combust, an opportunity came about to do something without being found. This item is somewhere around heat. Not sure if it is still in the workplace but it is with whoever is Jupiter.

If you want to resign, yes 30 day notice seems good. Sun/Mars square in 1 degree. Perhaps 1 month.
Please update!

Next time please don't use whole sign system, only Regiomontanus for horary.

Thank you very much for taking the time to check the chart! I hope it's true that the item will be returned. I actually heed a local psychic's advise and he told me that it's better to resign on March or April of next year. I guess I'll see how it goes. My boss and managers still doesn't talk about the thieving incident.

I will use Regiomontanus next time and I will update the case. Thank you so much again!