2018 has been hard on me, why to expect next?

Ada

any further studied salient pointwise ground feedbacks/experiences to share, true-false aspects of the reading, current trends, traits-talents-prospects etc etc to share about. wishing well.

kshantaram

I have the surgery, but nothing related to things you listed. On the other hand, education is still delayed . Haven't finished anything. Still have problems with money. Might get married but the relationship is shaky.

I don't know if there is any info about my relationship with woman this year, but it is shaky as well. I got distanced my self from my sisters.

Osamenor

Staff member
Might get married but the relationship is shaky.

Is this relationship still with the guy who pressured you into spending money you couldn't afford?

If so, if you marry him, it's not going to be a good marriage regarding personal boundaries or shared resources--which are the absolute musts for a good marriage. You have a vulnerability in your chart to not being able to hold your own, regarding money, possessions, and/or personal values, in a relationship. A good relationship for you would be with someone who helps you build those boundaries, which requires someone who is highly conscientious about boundaries in the first place (that's reflected by your seventh house ruler being in Capricorn)--but this guy has already broken them for you. He's not going to help you build them. He's not even going to respect them.

Ada

Is this relationship still with the guy who pressured you into spending money you couldn't afford?

If so, if you marry him, it's not going to be a good marriage regarding personal boundaries or shared resources--which are the absolute musts for a good marriage. You have a vulnerability in your chart to not being able to hold your own, regarding money, possessions, and/or personal values, in a relationship. A good relationship for you would be with someone who helps you build those boundaries, which requires someone who is highly conscientious about boundaries in the first place (that's reflected by your seventh house ruler being in Capricorn)--but this guy has already broken them for you. He's not going to help you build them. He's not even going to respect them.

Whatever you said is right, I know it. But on the other hand, something in me does not let him go, a decision I know is wrong. I am on the verge of breaking up.

I am wondering if anything on my chart indicates marriage or a break up. Some people say it shows marriage, others say a break up is coming.

Osamenor

Staff member
I am wondering if anything on my chart indicates marriage or a break up. Some people say it shows marriage, others say a break up is coming.

The same thing can indicate both. If your seventh house and/or its ruler is being strongly affected by transits and progressions, that tells us something is up for you in the arena of one-on-one relationships. I don't have time to look at it right now, but if some people are saying marriage and some are saying breakup, it sounds like there's some transit indicating a significant change in the relationship arena. Either getting married or breaking up would be a significant change. Astrology doesn't tell us which one it will be--that part is up to you--just that there's some significant change.

Ada

The same thing can indicate both. If your seventh house and/or its ruler is being strongly affected by transits and progressions, that tells us something is up for you in the arena of one-on-one relationships. I don't have time to look at it right now, but if some people are saying marriage and some are saying breakup, it sounds like there's some transit indicating a significant change in the relationship arena. Either getting married or breaking up would be a significant change. Astrology doesn't tell us which one it will be--that part is up to you--just that there's some significant change.

His birth time is not accurate, that's the problem. I thought astrology woul tells whether it is a break up or marriage. Two very different things.

Osamenor

Staff member
His birth time is not accurate, that's the problem. I thought astrology woul tells whether it is a break up or marriage. Two very different things.

If astrology told you that, you wouldn't have free will. You couldn't decide for yourself whether to marry him or break up with him or maintain the status quo.

Astrology would indicate when the relationship is likely to come to a decision point--you have to decide to change the relationship in some way, whether that's break up or get engaged/married or move in together. There comes a time, sooner or later, when you can't maintain the status quo anymore. As there always does in life.

As it is, you can choose which it will be. You can decide to break up with him. You can decide to ask him to marry you. If he asks you to marry him, you can decide whether to say yes or no. It's not predetermined for you. There's a saying: the stars impel, they don't compel.

Of course, half of that choice is in his hands. If he decides to break up with you, you can't decide to continue the relationship. If you ask him to marry you and he says no, you can't change that.

Osamenor

Staff member
But based on this....

Whatever you said is right, I know it. But on the other hand, something in me does not let him go, a decision I know is wrong. I am on the verge of breaking up.
It looks like you've really made your decision already.

Ada

If astrology told you that, you wouldn't have free will. You couldn't decide for yourself whether to marry him or break up with him or maintain the status quo.

Astrology would indicate when the relationship is likely to come to a decision point--you have to decide to change the relationship in some way, whether that's break up or get engaged/married or move in together. There comes a time, sooner or later, when you can't maintain the status quo anymore. As there always does in life.

As it is, you can choose which it will be. You can decide to break up with him. You can decide to ask him to marry you. If he asks you to marry him, you can decide whether to say yes or no. It's not predetermined for you. There's a saying: the stars impel, they don't compel.

Of course, half of that choice is in his hands. If he decides to break up with you, you can't decide to continue the relationship. If you ask him to marry you and he says no, you can't change that.

It is not about breaking up or marriage , of course there is free will as always. But there are astrological periods in which a likelihood of breaking up or problems in the relationship is higher or a period in which a marriage is possible. It is like the period in which people indicates that your ex migh come back for a while ( Venus retrogate period if I remember right).

Anyway, my main concern is not my romantic relationship really. I am into other asoects of my life in general.

Any info on other areas is really appreciated. Thank you.