Question about Jupiter in my chart

Pisces111

Dear members,

My lord of the 7th (Jupiter) is in the 8th house debilitated, but with Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga (Venus exalted in Kendra). I also have Vipreet Raja Yoga (8th lord in the 6th). Jupiter is in the Nakshatra of Moon (11th house with Rahu, in Aries). I'm a Gemini ascendant.

I try to figure out what that means for my Jupiter, especially in regards to a future husband.

I have been told I will meet my partner in a secretive, but privileged place and I have NO idea what this means.. Online?

Can somebody look at my chart and tell me something about my Jupiter?

Thank you so much

TOB: 02/25/1985
TOB: 12:39pm
Stuttgart, Germany

Pisces111

Dear traimeh,

thank you very much for taking the time to look in my chart and for letting me know so much about my Jupiter! That's very nice of you!

I like to think that my Jupiter grows better with time! It gets a Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga, a Vipreet Raja Yoga and sits in a Upachaya house in the D-9. So your confirmation makes me optimistic :smile:

Also, I try to figure out the future profession of the spouse. I looked at the 10th house from Venus which is the 4th house. But I only understand that Mercury rules that house and sits in the 9th with Sun. I guess communication could be a field, but it's very broad. What do you think?

Thank you so much again for your help. Have a nice weekend!

Last edited: