am i destined to "help" others through astrology???

a very dear acquaintance of mine read my chart and told me so. i did continue to study astrology from him but couldnt continue because of my depression and turbulent lifestyle. but if i am really destined to help others through it i would very much like to learn it again. i have been also suggested the book-"the children of the law of one and the lost teachings of the Atlantis."

the tibetans say-"when the student is ready,the teacher will come." am i ready?if not,when will i be?

also,any advice/suggestion/prediction in any area of life will be really appreciated.

my birth details-

jan 22 1988

approx 12.31 pm

comilla, bangladesh.

Attachments

• birth chart.gif
    birth chart.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

If you get good enough at it then helping will come naturally when you practice it.

Mercury is angular and in the MC in a saturnine sign. Traditionally, this is a strong testimony for astrological prowess.

Moon is also decently strong and conjunct both an exalted Venus and the NN. This shows that you have a highly mystical bent in your makeup which is always beneficial to have if you are going to take something like astrology to a serious level.

thanks a lot conspiracy theorist for actually caring to help.

I am actually quite proud of my exalted Venus -i do show the virtues and vices of a typical Venus Piscean. actually my dominant nature is Piscean, despite my Aquarian sun.

my problem is I don't want to earn my bread through astrology. its kinda hobby-a passion-and there have been odd signs pulling me through it. but I have been inconsistent and indecisive............... as well as mentally turbulent. I actually have been diagnosed with bipolar mood disorder.

thanks again a thousand times for caring-for me.

theV

According to your sidereal, the ruler of the 6th house is in the 10th house it describes a public personality inclined towards service. The ruler of the 1st house is in the 7th house your self image you show to people is people oriented or relationship oriented. The vertex western astrology karmic point is in the 6th house, health, physical heath esp, the body, routine life will be a great focus. A career in medicine, nursing, messaging, acupuncture would be beneficial.

thanks a lot the V, for answering.i really appreciate your care.

unfortunately,at my age- i cant pursue medicine/nursing.....at least not in my country.though i always had inclination towards psychology.i wanted to take it as my major-but it didnt happen.:sad:

but i do have plans of-well-taking care of people-if i can afford it-just not professionally.

thankssssssssssss again a lot.may your good KARMA be with you.