Will they get back together?

Yep...that security is the reason she is with the guy. Typical 2nd/8th drama. They will most likely break up. This really confirms that the Sun is the fiance.

Talking to her right now, during lunch, she told me she wants both of them to be happy (she doesn't want to break their heart). Is there aspects to the chart, here, that indicate that?

A bit more information. His ex, the last one he broke up with and is currently having issues just contacted me over concerns of what broke them apart and her own worries/insecurities. I'm going to talk to her tonight, but I don't think the chart indicated a 4th person involved, no?

Intercepted signs are in the 1st/7th axis. Maybe they show the unresolved issues with the ex and fiance. If Saturn is the ruler of the intercepted sign in the 1st, it could be that Saturn is the ex and the Moon is the fiance...(technically the Moon is the querents co sig but can do other stuff). Or vice versa, I'm not sure.

As far as the quesited not wanting to hurt either one...hmm..There are 2 planets in Virgo which Mercury receives.

I appreciate everyone's input. Again, thanks for all the responses and taking the time to look into this.

If it has any significance, and to add some clarification, the Capricorn (M) recent ex is a Taurus (F); his high-school sweetheart is a Pisces (F). So, "2 planets in Virgo which Mercury receives," hmmm!

[edit] Looks like it may be a long night coaching this young girl.

Last edited:
Update: She was just using me for information to try to settle her own guilt and justify her decision.

Eff-off. What a joke. **** cow. That's what I get for being nice. I'm cutting her out of my life now. Friggen leaching off the pain of my friend.

Well did she make a decision? This is prolly not over yet.

The Taurus did. But the fact that she asked me these specific questions suggests no. But whatever the case, I'm done. I'm quite tired of being used; so I'm not sticking my nose between those 2. For my actual friends, I'm hoping for the best with them.

I got good news the other day and I slipped to the Pisces that I think she'll be leaving her fiance and they'll be getting back together. She also has made a "decision" but sure in hell doesn't act like it. Constant, sneaking away visits to visit the Capricorn behind her fiance's back. Despite some good news, this hasn't been my week. The amount of work this week, with constant set backs has been very draining. The good news was quite a sigh of relief.

What a week of defeat.

Last edited: