I am destined to be alone for the rest of my life??(please answer me)

waybread

No, of course you are not "destined to be alone for the rest of your life." You've gone through difficult times in your life. That is different.

With your sun in the 12th house, however, you actually need time alone when you feel stressed, so that you can recharge and refresh. With your moon conjunct Pluto and your MC, you do seem like a very moody person, who can get in a foul mood and then find it difficult to escape.

But please realize that happiness is a choice. Your choice. It doesn't relate to your personal circumstances so much as what you decide or believe about them.

Being an immigrant to a new country where you are not fluent in the language is a huge stressor for people. Some people do not handle it well. Please be patient with yourself, as you make such a major adjustment in your life. Right now these major changes are indicated by a major square between the slow-moving planets Uranus and Pluto. They will pass, but it is up to you to make the best of your life now.

No, of course you are not "destined to be alone for the rest of your life." You've gone through difficult times in your life. That is different.

With your sun in the 12th house, however, you actually need time alone when you feel stressed, so that you can recharge and refresh. With your moon conjunct Pluto and your MC, you do seem like a very moody person, who can get in a foul mood and then find it difficult to escape.

But please realize that happiness is a choice. Your choice. It doesn't relate to your personal circumstances so much as what you decide or believe about them.

Being an immigrant to a new country where you are not fluent in the language is a huge stressor for people. Some people do not handle it well. Please be patient with yourself, as you make such a major adjustment in your life. Right now these major changes are indicated by a major square between the slow-moving planets Uranus and Pluto. They will pass, but it is up to you to make the best of your life now.

i agree 100% with you waybread

i tend to be moody and change mood easily from happy to mad or sad easily
but my problem is not that, in the past i was a very happy energetic optimist person

full in positive energy i changed since pluto came into my zodiac sign
it made me from a happy positive optimist person to an anxious one

the circumstances around me dont seem to help
even if you are a happy optimist person by birth you can't be happy

when u face circumstances like what i ve described ,in your everyday life.
no one can be happy when he does not have friends or love life,

those things can give depression and anxiety to someone, even to the strongest ones
because u realise that u dont live a normal life like the people of your age and the people around you

when i hit my thirties what will be the feeling when i will say
"what good memories do u have from the best years of your life your 20's??

answer = zero

thank god i didnt faced serious depression issues yet, but im anxious and a bit dissapointed for my life

im so tired because i realize that everyday,every year that passes instead of beeing better
my life is getting worse.

Last edited:

waybread

the circumstances around me dont seem to help
even if you are a happy optimist person by birth you can't be happy

when u face circumstances like what i ve described ,in your everyday life.
no one can be happy when he does not have friends or love life,

those things can give depression and anxiety to someone, even to the strongest ones
because u realise that u dont live a normal life like the people of your age and the people around you

Don't be silly. I know you feel unhappy, but you are still very young.

Would you rather spend your 20s with women who are totally unsuitable for you, such that your love-life consists of miserable break-up after break-up? (Very, very common.) Or would you rather wait for the right person to come along? I think of my niece who didn't date all through high school, university, or a couple of years thereafter. Then she met the love of her life, and they are still happily together. My daughter (31) seems to be following a similar pattern. All through her 20s, she never met Mr. Right. Then they met through a computer dating site. He visited her over the Christmas holidays, and then they just traveled through Burma together, and their relationship seems to be strengthening.

If you stop creating fantasies of what your life should look like, you can feel much more comfortable with the life you actually have.

You can be happy with the circumstances you have now, but you must deliberately choose to be OK with them. Once you do that, you can begin to make positive change in your life, but not until then. Do you know the saying, "What you resist, persists"? Stop resisting your life and wishing it were different. Look: you are not living in a war or famine zone. So far as I know, you have all your arms and legs intact. You have youth on your side. Divorce is a hardship for the children, yet it is extremely common and many children of adult parents mature into happy, successful adults. You are not in jail.

Have you signed up for a reputable Internet dating site? (How my daughter met her BF.) Is there a Greek immigrant community where you live, and have you become involved in its activities? Do you greet everyone with a smile on your face, no matter how you feel inside? Do you volunteer with organizations that serve people less fortunate than yourself?

I understand that you are hurting. And it does hurt. A lot. But there are no rewards for you in dwelling on your emotional pain. There are rewards for you in taking a positive stand for your life.

The trouble is that potential friends or girlfriends have difficulty in meeting a very emotionally needy person's needs. You have to choose to feel good in your own skin, no matter how challenging that seems to you. Otherwise, you just project all of your unhappiness and insecurities onto the other person. Then the only people you will attract are the ones who themselves are so insecure that they fixate on you, believing that you will never leave them. Or perhaps you find a woman with a pattern of rescuing emotional victims-- which isn't healthy for her, either. You have to become the kind of friend you hope to attract.

And you can do it.

Are you familiar with the poem "Invictus"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus

muchacho

what do you guys think about it?
i am destined to be alone for the rest of my life??? :unsure:
Sounds like a downward spiral. Something goes wrong, you notice it and then something else goes wrong. The more you notice things going wrong and comment on it, the more things keep going wrong. Somehow you have to find a way to break the evil spell and stop the negative momentum.

Don't be silly. I know you feel unhappy, but you are still very young.

Would you rather spend your 20s with women who are totally unsuitable for you, such that your love-life consists of miserable break-up after break-up? (Very, very common.) Or would you rather wait for the right person to come along? I think of my niece who didn't date all through high school, university, or a couple of years thereafter. Then she met the love of her life, and they are still happily together. My daughter (31) seems to be following a similar pattern. All through her 20s, she never met Mr. Right. Then they met through a computer dating site. He visited her over the Christmas holidays, and then they just traveled through Burma together, and their relationship seems to be strengthening.

If you stop creating fantasies of what your life should look like, you can feel much more comfortable with the life you actually have.

You can be happy with the circumstances you have now, but you must deliberately choose to be OK with them. Once you do that, you can begin to make positive change in your life, but not until then. Do you know the saying, "What you resist, persists"? Stop resisting your life and wishing it were different. Look: you are not living in a war or famine zone. So far as I know, you have all your arms and legs intact. You have youth on your side. Divorce is a hardship for the children, yet it is extremely common and many children of adult parents mature into happy, successful adults. You are not in jail.

Have you signed up for a reputable Internet dating site? (How my daughter met her BF.) Is there a Greek immigrant community where you live, and have you become involved in its activities? Do you greet everyone with a smile on your face, no matter how you feel inside? Do you volunteer with organizations that serve people less fortunate than yourself?

I understand that you are hurting. And it does hurt. A lot. But there are no rewards for you in dwelling on your emotional pain. There are rewards for you in taking a positive stand for your life.

The trouble is that potential friends or girlfriends have difficulty in meeting a very emotionally needy person's needs. You have to choose to feel good in your own skin, no matter how challenging that seems to you. Otherwise, you just project all of your unhappiness and insecurities onto the other person. Then the only people you will attract are the ones who themselves are so insecure that they fixate on you, believing that you will never leave them. Or perhaps you find a woman with a pattern of rescuing emotional victims-- which isn't healthy for her, either. You have to become the kind of friend you hope to attract.

And you can do it.

Are you familiar with the poem "Invictus"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus

my friend
you didnt understand what i wrote

unhappiness and negativity is not obvious when i first meet a person
they will never see this in me, its hidden its hidden well

people at first think that i am a normal chill calm social person
dont forget that i have moon in scorpio
people with moon in scorpio tend to keep their secrets hidden from people and never talk about them

the only way to make someone with moon in scorpio open his heart to you is by gaining their trust
btw even if i have feelings like what you mentioned above, people will never noticed

because this "pain" is hiding in my soul i dont show it to others i keep it for myself, i dont like to give the impression
that i am negative or sad person ,because this behavior is going to make people run away from me

i never talked to people that i met, for what i ve been through all these years.
because if they listen all of these they re gonna think

" this person is a bad-luck magnet, it will better to stay away from him"

Last edited:

waybread

Otherdude89, you have no idea what my life has been like! Yes, I do understand about deep emotional pain-- from personal experience that is a lot longer than yours.

It is possible that you are able to mask your true feelings, but with Mercury conjunct your ascendant and your first house ruler Saturn in the 12th; you probably are more transparent to other people than you realize. More to the point, are you giving out vibrations of self-confidence and happiness? Do you appear genuinely interested in other people, or do you focus primarily on yourself in new encounters? Generally people sense when they meet a person who is not genuine, even if they cannot determine what he is really thinking.

It is precisely your moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio to which I speak!

Oftentimes this aspect indicates someone with a dysfunctional relationship with his mother; something you mentioned above. A young man's memories of and relationship with his mother do affect how he responds to women more generally. If you can reconcile with your mother, that would be really beneficial. If this isn't going to happen, however, see if you can let go of your attachment to blaming your mother for her behaviour. I am not asking you to condone her behaviour, but simply to let go of your negative feelings about her.

Also with your sun in the 12th house, your happiness depends, to some extent, on letting go of your ego-attachment. The sun indicates one's sense of self and identity. But in the 12th house of "self-undoing," it can be your sense of identity that is frequently "undone." The best way around this is to identity with a group of people or a cause that is bigger than yourself; ideally with people who would seem to benefit from your help. There is an old saying that if someone feels lonely, his best solution is to reach out to people who are even lonelier than you. With a 12th house sun, this might mean something like volunteering at a hospital or with disabled children.

This is a hard lesson for 12th house suns, but actually you will see a lot of elected political leaders with 12th house suns. Their success comes from identifying with their voters or a cause.

With your Venus in the 11th house of friends, your best chance for a girlfriend is to make a lot of friends-- some of whom are girls. In a true loving relationship, the couple are best friends with each other, as well as lovers; so friendship is a good place to start.

Otherdude89,

Do you appear genuinely interested in other people, or do you focus primarily on yourself in new encounters? Generally people sense when they meet a person who is not genuine, even if they cannot determine what he is really thinking.

It is precisely your moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio to which I speak!

Oftentimes this aspect indicates someone with a dysfunctional relationship with his mother; something you mentioned above. A young man's memories of and relationship with his mother do affect how he responds to women more generally. If you can reconcile with your mother, that would be really beneficial. If this isn't going to happen, however, see if you can let go of your attachment to blaming your mother for her behaviour. I am not asking you to condone her behaviour, but simply to let go of your negative feelings about her.

Also with your sun in the 12th house, your happiness depends, to some extent, on letting go of your ego-attachment.

With a 12th house sun, this might mean something like volunteering at a hospital or with disabled children.

OMG
what an offensive post
where did you found those things?

anyway i dont expect you to believe me ,i know who i am and im not the person you described in these lines

First of all i am usually the first one to approach people GENUINELY and not like a two-faced person

welcome to reality: people these days are actors they tend to be fake and materialists and they approach you only when they feel that they will gain something from you,
i know that sounds harsh but it is true,i can assure you that i am NOT like those people

i dislike people who act like this- people who put their ego first in their relationships

just because i hide emotional pain from my past doesnt mean
im fake or an hypocrite or that i have the need to wear a mask,

im a true direct person everything i need to say
i say it directly without complications.

i just hide my pain from others and im trying to leave him in the past and look forward to my new life and future
its hard tough to forgot everything that happend but i need to forgot them because this is what keeps me back and prevents me to concentrate in my future

now for my mother. i always had a good relationship with her
if there was someone that i had issues with it was my father and not my mother

btw i love my mother no matter what she did,i forgived her because
the reality is that my father was the real responsible for all the bad things

that happend in my home and not my mother i love both of them and i would love to see them together again
but unfortunately this aint gonna happen

i love women and i respect them and i could easily say that i never had
issues with women in my life. the opposite

now for the ego thing believe me im too far from that
i always care about helping people or kids and i swear in god if i ever was a millionaire

i would do an industry that helps poor people and kids

but i disagree with all that 12th house thing
because the role of the martyr or the "poor"me person is not for me

i should be a into a place where i will be able
to lead and not behind the scenes.

Last edited:

waybread

Otherdude, believe it or not, I actually read what people write. What they write may not accurately reflect their experiences or feelings; but as I sometimes joke, Hey-- I'm an amateur astrologer, not a mind-reader.

In contrast, if you read my previous post to you carefully, you will see that it did not include the derogatory comments that you attribute to me.

And please believe me, that an astrologer seldom gets requests to read charts from people who understand themselves really, really well. If they did, they would have little reason to seek out an astrologer.

However, if someone else who reads charts on this forum gives you a reading that you like better, by all means, take it and ignore the rest.

Otherdude, believe it or not, I actually read what people write. What they write may not accurately reflect their experiences or feelings; but as I sometimes joke, Hey-- I'm an amateur astrologer, not a mind-reader.

In contrast, if you read my previous post to you carefully, you will see that it did not include the derogatory comments that you attribute to me.

And please believe me, that an astrologer seldom gets requests to read charts from people who understand themselves really, really well. If they did, they would have little reason to seek out an astrologer.

However, if someone else who reads charts on this forum gives you a reading that you like better, by all means, take it and ignore the rest.

Understood what you say but i opened this thread to seek an opinion
from people based on what is happening at the time with transits etc
and to understand why these things happening
i just wanted to know about what is going to happen,if for example im gonna stay in this position for the next years or something better is going to come?
thats what im asking

didnt asked an interpretation of my personality based on planets positions aspects to planets etc...
i know who i am and what i can do and what i cannot do,

no offence
i dont expect people of astrology to tell me what to do or to give me higher self esteem.

Last edited:

Abby83

answer = zero

I can be your friend :love:.

In relation to what you say above, I remember when I was 19, I felt like a 70 year old woman, honest. I had a foot injury that lead to back pain. I cried of feeling crippled/disabled with no diagnosis. No sex drive. And I thought, with the state I was in, that I was never going to feel young and happy and healthy again. I thought my time was up because the feeling was prolonged for years and I couldn't see things turning around. I tell you what, it did change. Eventually I saw a good chiro who worked on manipulation and fixed me up in one session. I started feeling young mobile and healthy again and now, 12 years later im feeling younger and perkier than ever! This is an example im telling you about to let you know that things can change, and it can be quite surprising to that something so severe can get back to be as good as it was before. I mean right now at 31 years of age I feel like im 16 again. Still have a lot of challenges with this pluto and Uranus affecting my health, my I feel a lot better than back then. So never think things will stay as they are.

I can be your friend :love:.

In relation to what you say above, I remember when I was 19, I felt like a 70 year old woman, honest. I had a foot injury that lead to back pain. I cried of feeling crippled/disabled with no diagnosis. No sex drive. And I thought, with the state I was in, that I was never going to feel young and happy and healthy again. I thought my time was up because the feeling was prolonged for years and I couldn't see things turning around. I tell you what, it did change. Eventually I saw a good chiro who worked on manipulation and fixed me up in one session. I started feeling young mobile and healthy again and now, 12 years later im feeling younger and perkier than ever! This is an example im telling you about to let you know that things can change, and it can be quite surprising to that something so severe can get back to be as good as it was before. I mean right now at 31 years of age I feel like im 16 again. Still have a lot of challenges with this pluto and Uranus affecting my health, my I feel a lot better than back then. So never think things will stay as they are.

Glad to hear that you overcame all these bad situations and you re
standing at your feet once again :happy:

Well truth is that for everything that happens in life there is always a reason

i hope that everything i pass and everything i ve been through will
at least be for a good purpose,to find my destiny for example..

its just that i have a bad feeling, im afraid that all these situations in my life
may leave some unheal lifetime wounds,for example when i will be in my 30's
i may face depression because i never lived my 20's like a normal young happy person
since 2009 till now my life is a nightmare

i cant describe on how much lonely desperate depressed i felt all these years
and im still like this and even worse..

i hope someday things will change and it will be some illumination
into this darkness

Last edited: