Odd chart? Confused

Elly-Marie

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=1qtfilezdl9DI-u1263310685My chart is completely bunched up to the lower right corner of my chart and I have some trouble-making combinations like being a double Aquarius with it's opposite sign Leo as my Rising, plus I have Aquarius in Venus and Mars...

As you can tell I am very noobalicious when it comes to Astrology despite it being a love of mine for a long time! I know the basics but I would love some futher insight into the relationships of the aspects in my chart by someone other than my brain which is a tricky customer when it comes to beating out of procrastinating and learning all these complicated astrological things for myself! :innocent:

Attachments

• IMG_0129.gif
    IMG_0129.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

miquar

Hi Elly-Marie. A few thoughts about your chart. As you say you are very Aquarian indeed. But within that there are some other interesting things that jump out at me. For example the Moon is conjunct Mars and square Jupiter (which is on the cusp of the Moon's natural house - the 4th) An Aquarian Moon tends to suggest instinctive cool detachment and objective idealism, but this Moon is also fired up and looking for adventure and a cause to fight for.

The 6th house emphasis suggests that this Aquarian need for clarity of understanding and innovation will be felt strongly in those areas of life which involve adapting to material necessity. These areas include general daily tasks involving food and hygiene, aswell as the health and integration of mind and body. The 6th house also embraces experiences of working for, and co-operating with, other people. In these areas you may often feel that claustrophobia and need to break out of dull routines, and you may also seek to revolutionise how things are done, perhaps through an innovative approach to health or work practices, or by fighting for the rights of co-workers, etc.

With the Sun in Aquarius in the 6th house, you really need to shine in these areas of life - perhaps even pursuing alternative health or campaigning for a progressive understanding of working environments or of the natural world. In some way you need to cultivate that Aquarian need to understand the principles at work in life, and to express that creatively by adapting to life on the material plane.

Jupiter is actually very strong in this chart. It is square both Sun and Moon, and a degree and a half from squaring the Sun/Moon midpoint. It is also on an angle, the IC.

Like Mercury and Saturn, Jupiter is in a water sign. This means that air and water are your strongest elements since Aquarius is an air sign. Air and water symbolise two different ways of evaluating experience. Air involves detached intellectualising and forming conceptual frameworks in order to evaluate things objectively - air seeks neat systems of understanding. Water on the other hand involves a subjective feeling response which does not refer to an objective system of ideas and ideals - water seeks to fuse with life rather than detach from it. Juggling these to ways of adapting to life will be one of your major themes in life.

With Moon in Aquarius you may try to detach from your feelings in order to satisfy an instinctive pull towards ideals of human behaviour. But it is important for you to value your feelings and be prepared to explore them deeply when the need arises. This is especially true because of Pluto being in Scorpio in the 4th house.

Despite being strongly Aquarian, the placement of Mercury in your chart may mean that you don't always feel that way. Mercury in Pisces has a more intuitive and imaginative approach to learning and understanding, and your Mercury is opposite Chiron, suggesting that your thoughts lead you to empathise with the suffering of others in a way not usually seen in the detached humanitarianism of Aquarian energy. You may struggle to focus your mind and you may seek communication with others (Mercury in the 7th house) in order to try to make sense of the randomness and unfairness of life (Mercury opposite the 1st house Chiron).

Saturn in the 7th is also in Pisces and is square Pluto, which is an aspect with a tendency towards defensiveness. You may be quite guarded on a feeling level, but long deep down to feel the warmth of emotional intimacy. Venus in Aquarius on the 7th cusp adds a need for freedom in relationship to the general Aquarian emphasis in the chart, so you may try to keep feelings at bay in your relationships.

The Leo Ascendant may take some time to fully develop because it is a firre sign and you don't have any planets in fire. But it basically means that you need to meet life with your Solar energy, which in your case is coloured by Leo's opposite sign because of your Sun being in Aquarius. Although these two signs are opposite, they do have things in common, and indeed need one another in order to function in a healthy and balanced manner. Leo and Aquarius share the need for a sense of identity - Leo expresses this through a sense of uniqueness and specialness, and Aquarius expresses it through identifying with an ideal - and usually a group with whom one can share in the pursuit of that ideal.

I don't know how much of this will resonate with your actual experience, but at least it should give you a way into some strong themes running through the chart.

Elly-Marie

miquar, thank you! I can't tell you how absorbing your post is. Everything you say is spot on. On my first read my heart jumped a bit at some of the things you pointed out.

The first things you mentioned of the sixth house emphasis on Aquarius... I Do all those things. I'm constantly arranging my thoughts, always thinking. I am a therapist at heart. Family, friends and acquaintances open up to me all the time and I always give advice and comfort, solutions that work on an emotional/mental plains. How many times have I been called a psychologist, this is such a massive aspect of who I am. I'm utterly bemused that you would speak of this with as much attention as it actually has in my life :) I always thought of myself as a strange Aquarius as I am very touchy-feely and love hugging everyone all the time... Not very Aquarius for one with so much Aquarius in her chart! :D Although my mood does switch on a daily basis, I am often a bit of a recluse and honestly dont care if I dont socialize for a while, I need that time, but then I always come crashing down from it... its like an ever swinging pendulum. If I wasn't so obsessed with creating my work I think I would be much more needy.

The life theme you spoke of (juggling the ways of Water and Air) fit so perfectly. That is me. It's hard to explain, but you understand :) I feel like every opposite under the sun thats merged into one person sometimes.

The next thing you said, god... "to satisfy an instinctive pull towards ideals of human behaviour." and also about my Pisces in Mercury... Just an example here: I felt very betrayed by a friend recently and contained how upset I was for about two weeks as I wanted to be the bigger person... So I gradually detatched myself from her, then I didnt care anymore (but I did) and eventually exploded... I was so furious but also very satisfied that I had called it how it was :) And then I was mortified. I'm supposed to be the 'bigger person' no matter what :/ I don't know, this one example shows many of the things you have mentioned in action. Doing whats morally correct is always top of my list and I hate it when I do things which make me question my motives/beliefs.

"..to empathise with the suffering of others" yes. Just yes. I know all my friends darkest moments. It's just who I am, I am the one they go to to speak to these things about. And I am ALWAYS lecturing, always, when my friends make jokes about others. I can't bare it. I think I can make them feel very judged though which I feel bad about :/ But they need to know that they are wrong to be so flippant and crule so I don't care if they dislike me for that.

My noobyness is still showing as I'm not sure what the hell I'm clicking and if I'm actually replying to the correct person but oh well. Bare with!

Thank you for taking the time to write all that miquar :) I have many more things to research now! :)

Rageypoo

You may want to save that chart to your PC and upload it, the image is now expired, the forums requires the charts to be uploaded that way anyways = )

If all else fails, just smile, you're cute, it gets most girls out of any problems

Last edited:

Elly-Marie

Ah thanks :) Wouldn't have noticed otherwise

;) I don't need to smile and be cute with all that square to pluto to get out of problems

:ninja:

My chart is completely bunched up to the lower right corner of my chart and I have some trouble-making combinations like being a double Aquarius with it's opposite sign Leo as my Rising, plus I have Aquarius in Venus and Mars...

As you can tell I am very noobalicious when it comes to Astrology despite it being a love of mine for a long time! I know the basics but I would love some futher insight into the relationships of the aspects in my chart by someone other than my brain which is a tricky customer when it comes to beating out of procrastinating and learning all these complicated astrological things for myself! :innocent:

Hemispheres and quadrants
http://wilsontc.stormloader.com/Step_2_Self_and_other_focus.htm#continue
http://www.astrotheme.com/planets-distribution.php
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/hemispheres_quadrants1.shtml
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/hemisphereemphasis.html

The Western Hemisphere (right hand side)
It is the world of other people and of relationships. The native needs fellow creatures in order to reach harmony. He pays much attention, sometimes too much, to other people's views. A prominent Western hemisphere inclines towards extraversion and sociability.

Your chart is very very close to being a bundle chart which technically should be contained within 4houses

bundle chart
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/bundle.htm
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
http://www.astrococktail.com/planetaryorderIII.html

Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html
http://www.astrology.aryabhatt.com/Astrology_Elements.asp
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyElement12.1.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org/article.../inferior2.htm

http://www.nanceestar.com/elements.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=319747&posted=1#post319747

Fire Absence
The limited presence of the Fire element in your horoscope may suggest the need to experience life more actively. It may benefit you to become more vital, for you may lack the passion and spark that the fire signs afford. This doesn't mean that you don't enjoy life, but merely that you don't seem to know how to insert yourself into the action; pleasure, thrills and glory will be slow coming your way. Your pleasures are apt to be more subtle and sensitive, without the dramatics and flash. Although this void does not guarantee an introvert, you are not likely to be the extrovert. You lack the dare-devil courage of the fire signs, and this includes the utter self-confidence these signs bestow
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html#Fire%20Absence

with such a massive 6th house emphasis on service to others co-workers etc. Do you work in the health industries?

miquar

Hi Ellie-Marie. You're extremely self-aware for one so young. Because of this I think you can afford to be more patient with yourself in terms of finding the balance between the more passionate side of your nature and your Aquarian idealism. It sounds as though you went through a full cycle over that two weeks between your friend upsetting you and you telling her how you felt. Many people are locked into one half of their paradoxes for decades.

I think the Moon Mars conjunction in Aquarius is pivotal in your chart because it sums up the tension between your personal drives and your egalitarian streak. Next year transiting Uranus will gently awaken the conjunction as it sextiles it from Aries. Also to look out for is the conjunction of transiting Neptune to your natal Saturn, which is something to start looking into now in preparation I would say. I'm happy to talk more about it when I've more time if you like.

If you are thinking of studying astrology seriously, I would recommend anything you can get hold of by Liz Greene, because once you've got the basics nailed down you'll need a very deep approach to astrology that matches your self-awareness and Aquarian clarity of thought. Your Mercury in Pisces will also appreciate her use of mythic imagery to convey astrological understanding. The Centre for Psychological Astrology seminar transcripts are brilliant. I guess being in Ipswich you're within range of the actual seminars too, but some of the books can be as little as £5 on Amazon and you get several seminars in one book - and you can re-read them as you feel necessary too of course.

Anyway, thanks for that very interesting feed-back.

Elly-Marie

Thanks astrologer50!

I will love looking through all those links, you have enlightened me to things I haven't come across before such as the whole bundle chart thing :) Brilliant stuff.

To answer your question, I dont work in the health industry. However as I've previously mentioned I have been called by my friends and family their personal psychologist and therapist. Many, many times. I can't help myself, I understand them so well. I think people trust me also because I have a strict no gossip policy... whatever they say is never repeated. Although I accidently let something slip to someone the other day (I swear the first time in a long time) and I felt so guilty I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach o___o

I am an artist and author :) Swinging between childrens book illustration, illustrating any book that I write, getting into film directing (from concieving the idea to the end product), I keep at least ten lists of art related projects and have currently 5 sketchbooks on the go not to mention my five draws worth of written story ideas (none completed apart from the poetry) and my diary... And I have always wanted my art to do something other than look pretty, I will see what I can come up with by utilizing my life mission of being an accomplished artist/writer with my 6th house influence, I think I should end up very satisfied if I do that... which I wouldn't have considered before so yay :)

Thanks again!

Elly-Marie

miquar thats a really interesting thing you brought up, about how some "people [are] locked into one half of their paradoxes for decades." This is a topic I am very keen on, paradoxes, opposites, how something couldn't possibly exist without the other half... I think this started when I discovered I was an Aquarius with Leo Rising at age 12 :) Reconciling the opposites had me confused but I accepted it because it makes sense... As far as I'm concerned there is always the other half. Nothing exists that doesn't have an opposite... This law manifests itself in people and I've understood this about myself and thus others for a long time. Its just hard to deal with at an emotional level, it's like I forget these things and react suprisingly... I'd go deeper but I just deleted a load of stuff I typed about Newtons Third Law and karma because it's midnight and I don't think it was as coherent as I know it usually sounds in my head :) So I'll expand on that another time.

Thank you yes, I'd love to hear more from you on the influences of the cosmic movements for the coming year as that's once thing I am especially confused about.

Ah yes, Liz Greene is a name that has popped up many times before! I'll look into her more for sure, and everything else you recommended. As for my Mecury in Picses appreciating the mythic imagery I thought I'd mention that I'm an uber fan of all things mythological, fantasy, the surreal etc :D I spend hours a day reading up on everything of that kind ^.^ At the moment its Ancient Rome mythology for the past few days
I really appreciate everything you've informed me about , as you can tell I'm a bit of sponge for infomation of this variety :D :)

Elly-Marie

Excellent, thats something I really need in my life. I just love and feel so bemused at how accurately I can be described by you lot when most other people don't have a clue :D

I shall comb through those links tomorrow as its midnights right now :L cheers again

Elly-Marie

Rageypoo that would be great :) How do you feel the influence of your scorp south node?

I feel mine shows itself in my approach to my art, I'm very intensive and my will power is an endless well (unless I get myself caught in procrastination, I'm either at a point where I'm doing nothing or absolutely Everything. It's only because I know how intense and single minded it will get that I think of my procrastination time as recovering from the previous project so I'm charged and have mentally planned for the next one :p) I'm quite obsessed with it, it's kind of embarrassing, I can go a long time without needing to hang out with anyone because my project becomes my mission XD It's worth it though despite how guilty I feel that my work takes up so much of me. I'm going to be a weird recluse with a million tattoos and cats and live in a house which is actually a studio with a bed in it. I can just see it now :L

miquar

Hi Ellie-Marie. That's quite a bank of skills you've got there! Strangely, Liz Greene is an artist and has done illustrations for her own books (which include children's books and fiction as well as astrology and mythology texts). She's very secretive about her chart so I don't know if it's like yours in any way, but you do look uncannily like the photo that gets used for her publicity!! (Howard Sasportas let slip in a seminar transcript I read once that she has Mercury in the 10th, so one day I'll get around to looking up her date of birth and putting it all together roughly from that.)

I'll come back with the transits stuff when I'm online for longer. Talking of Scorpio/Pluto/Obsession there's recently been an interesting thread on Pluto, for which the link is

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43728

Rageypoo

Rageypoo that would be great :) How do you feel the influence of your scorp south node?

I feel mine shows itself in my approach to my art, I'm very intensive and my will power is an endless well (unless I get myself caught in procrastination, I'm either at a point where I'm doing nothing or absolutely Everything. It's only because I know how intense and single minded it will get that I think of my procrastination time as recovering from the previous project so I'm charged and have mentally planned for the next one :p) I'm quite obsessed with it, it's kind of embarrassing, I can go a long time without needing to hang out with anyone because my project becomes my mission XD It's worth it though despite how guilty I feel that my work takes up so much of me. I'm going to be a weird recluse with a million tattoos and cats and live in a house which is actually a studio with a bed in it. I can just see it now :L

well, the south node is your talent, it's what you brought with you when you came to be in this existence, your "over developed" abilities. Since your "karma" is your North node, the direction where you need to go, and since my North Node is in Taurus, I'm suppose to be more earthy, more stable, work on building my own family and a big safe secure home, create finances and build self esteem, anything Venus in quality, the arts, paintings, music, modeling and beauty. Once I develop that, THEN I can tap into my south node talent and truly shine.

I've felt that I can tap into it from time to time by being able to understand subtle hints, secrets, and tap into the unknown. I can transform if needed, feel emotions and keep things hidden (not gossip) and develop strong resources for investigations, dive into the truth and pull out what is really there rather than believe anything someone says. I believe it also gives me a bit of...well I wouldn't say "evil" but it does give me "power" in that, I can dive into something a normal person wouldn't want to hear or even begin to understand because of how unknown or "taboo" it could be. I can use my understandings to gain real truth about something and with it, comes that power. I can be sensitive to emotions, and not let other peoples emotions guide me, offer advice and be a "rock" for friends and family members seeking my council. Since Aquarius are already truth seekers by definition, it really helps in this life, it gives a bit of balance by letting others be emotional without it throwing a spanner in your works, because a scorpio can go with the flow. with my positions (10th and 4th) it means I can and SHOULD relax in the home without worrying about what goes on in the world, specifically within FAMILY. My family has wanted to put me in the middle of their issues, and thank god for this placement, I've been able to walk away from it and deal with my own life, to a degree, I feel like I'm in the mob sometimes, "just when you think you're out, they pull you right back in". This statement is very true, once I leave they'll poke and pry till they get even a tiny bit of involvement, then bam they are RIGHT into my business, it's debilitating sometimes. I believe my Nodes want me to break away from the old family roots and develop my own, not be the peace keeper but instead, be the place to carry out that peace, in a comfortable home setting, with lots of beauty and art, a welcoming home, secure and grand.

Now since for me is the ability to detach from family drama and develop my own personal home to relax in, for you it's completely different, your node WANTS you to tackle the family, share your emotions not just with your family but people who are involved in your family, bringing them together and really exploring the dynamics of the family. Consider yourself the "Don" of their world, they come to you for advice, for stability, your scorpio node will not over react, but instead investigate all sides of any drama or situation and come to a complete and right answer for all. Since scorpio demands privacy, in this situation you need to forfeit that need and involve yourself. You may not live a lavish life, in the beginning, the Taurus south node KNOWS how to relax, how to sit at home and be comfortable, not do anything, and also how to make money, and spend it! This life wants you to give up that need, specially for the spotlight (Taurus LOVES to be adored), and immerse your values into the ones you love, this is not the life to live for yourself, your family and loved ones need you, you have to shine and be intensely involved.

it's funny, your node wants you to get involved with the family and not focus on your own life/beauty/arts and mine wants me to break away and make my own beautiful home/involved in arts/beauty, interesting how we're both doing the exact opposite it seems! Getting away from your true talents and following your North Node is easier said than done. Remember, the nodes want you to move away from what you have over developed (South Node) and move to what you have not developed (North Node) in this lifetime. For you, there's no time to be a recluse, that's your SN talking, instead get out and involved in your family, you'll find life goes so much smoother when you accept your NN abilities, those tattoos? that's your SN talking, "attention, look at me, worship me" so do the opposite, keep yourself humble, the studio is quite cute, with cats lol, again that's your SN talking, "stay at home and don't give your attention to anyone else but yourself, and maybe a cute kitten" and you definitely should NOT do that, no matter how cute and adorable those bundles of fluff are! Go to a family BBQ or start hanging out with cousins, remember you have SN talent with taurus so take them to see an art show! They'll love the vast knowledge you have in beauty and the arts, they'll also be jealous of how beautiful you are yourself.

Last edited:

Elly-Marie

Hi Ellie-Marie. That's quite a bank of skills you've got there! Strangely, Liz Greene is an artist and has done illustrations for her own books (which include children's books and fiction as well as astrology and mythology texts). She's very secretive about her chart so I don't know if it's like yours in any way, but you do look uncannily like the photo that gets used for her publicity!! (Howard Sasportas let slip in a seminar transcript I read once that she has Mercury in the 10th, so one day I'll get around to looking up her date of birth and putting it all together roughly from that.)

I'll come back with the transits stuff when I'm online for longer. Talking of Scorpio/Pluto/Obsession there's recently been an interesting thread on Pluto, for which the link is

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43728
miquar :) I love that Liz Greene is also an artist. I looked at some photos of her and particularly in one of them I saw it! The uncanny resemblance! The colouring, shapes, even the expression! :D Fantastic! Ahh a mystery that can't be cracked, now I want to know her chart! I want to track her down and ask her myself XD I am very curious about the relationship between our planetary positions and our appearance? I really don't know a thing about this so I'm reserving judgement until I understand more :) From my blurry pic :L Do you think my appearance echos what my planets suggest I should look like?

Thanks, looking forward to the transits info and I'll check out that Pluto thread :)

Elly-Marie

well, the south node is your talent, it's what you brought with you when you came to be in this existence, your "over developed" abilities. Since your "karma" is your North node, the direction where you need to go, and since my North Node is in Taurus, I'm suppose to be more earthy, more stable, work on building my own family and a big safe secure home, create finances and build self esteem, anything Venus in quality, the arts, paintings, music, modeling and beauty. Once I develop that, THEN I can tap into my south node talent and truly shine.

I've felt that I can tap into it from time to time by being able to understand subtle hints, secrets, and tap into the unknown. I can transform if needed, feel emotions and keep things hidden (not gossip) and develop strong resources for investigations, dive into the truth and pull out what is really there rather than believe anything someone says. I believe it also gives me a bit of...well I wouldn't say "evil" but it does give me "power" in that, I can dive into something a normal person wouldn't want to hear or even begin to understand because of how unknown or "taboo" it could be. I can use my understandings to gain real truth about something and with it, comes that power. I can be sensitive to emotions, and not let other peoples emotions guide me, offer advice and be a "rock" for friends and family members seeking my council. Since Aquarius are already truth seekers by definition, it really helps in this life, it gives a bit of balance by letting others be emotional without it throwing a spanner in your works, because a scorpio can go with the flow. with my positions (10th and 4th) it means I can and SHOULD relax in the home without worrying about what goes on in the world, specifically within FAMILY. My family has wanted to put me in the middle of their issues, and thank god for this placement, I've been able to walk away from it and deal with my own life, to a degree, I feel like I'm in the mob sometimes, "just when you think you're out, they pull you right back in". This statement is very true, once I leave they'll poke and pry till they get even a tiny bit of involvement, then bam they are RIGHT into my business, it's debilitating sometimes. I believe my Nodes want me to break away from the old family roots and develop my own, not be the peace keeper but instead, be the place to carry out that peace, in a comfortable home setting, with lots of beauty and art, a welcoming home, secure and grand.

Now since for me is the ability to detach from family drama and develop my own personal home to relax in, for you it's completely different, your node WANTS you to tackle the family, share your emotions not just with your family but people who are involved in your family, bringing them together and really exploring the dynamics of the family. Consider yourself the "Don" of their world, they come to you for advice, for stability, your scorpio node will not over react, but instead investigate all sides of any drama or situation and come to a complete and right answer for all. Since scorpio demands privacy, in this situation you need to forfeit that need and involve yourself. You may not live a lavish life, in the beginning, the Taurus south node KNOWS how to relax, how to sit at home and be comfortable, not do anything, and also how to make money, and spend it! This life wants you to give up that need, specially for the spotlight (Taurus LOVES to be adored), and immerse your values into the ones you love, this is not the life to live for yourself, your family and loved ones need you, you have to shine and be intensely involved.

it's funny, your node wants you to get involved with the family and not focus on your own life/beauty/arts and mine wants me to break away and make my own beautiful home/involved in arts/beauty, interesting how we're both doing the exact opposite it seems! Getting away from your true talents and following your North Node is easier said than done. Remember, the nodes want you to move away from what you have over developed (South Node) and move to what you have not developed (North Node) in this lifetime. For you, there's no time to be a recluse, that's your SN talking, instead get out and involved in your family, you'll find life goes so much smoother when you accept your NN abilities, those tattoos? that's your SN talking, "attention, look at me, worship me" so do the opposite, keep yourself humble, the studio is quite cute, with cats lol, again that's your SN talking, "stay at home and don't give your attention to anyone else but yourself, and maybe a cute kitten" and you definitely should NOT do that, no matter how cute and adorable those bundles of fluff are! Go to a family BBQ or start hanging out with cousins, remember you have SN talent with taurus so take them to see an art show! They'll love the vast knowledge you have in beauty and the arts, they'll also be jealous of how beautiful you are yourself.
Interesting, so I must cultivate my Scorp north node so that I can tap in to the Taurus side? Or the other way around? I think I'm confusing myself between us having the same node signs but the other way round xD I've got it now though

Oh god... That's one of the most accurate things anyone has ever said about my home life o___o Not to, as the saying goes, 'air dirty laundry', but I've had a very complex home life to put it politely. I ignored all that was happening to me and immersed myself in drawing and reading, removed myself entirely. Then I realised nothing would change if I didn't do something, because everyone way acting as they were, carrying on where they left off, day in, day out... So after the tiniest of steps, I started taking a stand and becoming an active ingredient in the mix, it was the first time I stuck up for myself and it felt so right. I've taken charge ever since, it's roughly 4-5 years later now and I'm very much as you say 'the don'. I'm the one that gets sucked up to the most, the one who gives the advice and direction on every matter that goes on. I have considered myself the adult for a long time now... Okay I'm starting to sound like the Hulk with spikes for a personality :L I think its worth pointing out I'm also the most maternal of my group, I'm the one that hugs every one on sight :L No matter what conclusion I come to about myself it doesn't matter, because the other side is always just as true

Its utterly fascinating seeing how your node influence has effected you, and yeah, quite a twist you pointed out, our nodes are opposite and our lives are currently opposites in terms of ourselves as opposed to our family :) I think I learnt a big lesson by sticking up for myself that time because that's when I delved into my home life, I think after all of that effort though I'm at a point where I'll keep doing that because I have to but it's temporary because I don't like it... Haha everything you say rings so true, I'm always putting friends off that want to hang out... :/ Hmm maybe I should stop doing that so much. And I want tattoos because they are an art form just as much as any other kind ;) I can be humble and have a skull tattoo on my body lol :L skulls are poignant and beautiful! But I also want the kitten ^.^ and okay I liked the compliment, now I'm laughing at my SN :D

Last edited:

Rageypoo

Interesting, so I must cultivate my Scorp north node so that I can tap in to the Taurus side? Or the other way around? I think I'm confusing myself between us having the same node signs but the other way round xD I've got it now though

Oh god... That's one of the most accurate things anyone has ever said about my home life o___o Not to, as the saying goes, 'air dirty laundry', but I've had a very complex home life to put it politely. I ignored all that was happening to me and immersed myself in drawing and reading, removed myself entirely. Then I realised nothing would change if I didn't do something, because everyone way acting as they were, carrying on where they left off, day in, day out... So after the tiniest of steps, I started taking a stand and becoming an active ingredient in the mix, it was the first time I stuck up for myself and it felt so right. I've taken charge ever since, it's roughly 4-5 years later now and I'm very much as you say 'the don'. I'm the one that gets sucked up to the most, the one who gives the advice and direction on every matter that goes on. I have considered myself the adult for a long time now... Okay I'm starting to sound like the Hulk with spikes for a personality :L I think its worth pointing out I'm also the most maternal of my group, I'm the one that hugs every one on sight :L No matter what conclusion I come to about myself it doesn't matter, because the other side is always just as true

Its utterly fascinating seeing how your node influence has effected you, and yeah, quite a twist you pointed out, our nodes are opposite and our lives are currently opposites in terms of ourselves as opposed to our family :) I think I learnt a big lesson by sticking up for myself that time because that's when I delved into my home life, I think after all of that effort though I'm at a point where I'll keep doing that because I have to but it's temporary because I don't like it... Haha everything you say rings so true, I'm always putting friends off that want to hang out... :/ Hmm maybe I should stop doing that so much. And I want tattoos because they are an art form just as much as any other kind ;) I can be humble and have a skull tattoo on my body lol :L skulls are poignant and beautiful! But I also want the kitten ^.^ and okay I liked the compliment, now I'm laughing at my SN :D

+1 to kittens :biggrin:

I've uploaded your chart to show your aspects to AC and whatnot, as well as your elements, modes, and hemispheres, it will give you more of a "complete" picture of what you're dealing with in life. Since you're so high in "fixed" energy, it's no question that it took you 2 weeks to resolve a conflict with one of your friends, Fixed energies take a wile to resolve, specially in transits, sometimes a person doesn't even feel a transit well into it or even once the transit passes. Not to mention the tremendous energy your Leo AC is filtering in your chart, with such a limited amount of Trines, you're dealing with quite a bit of "get up and go" in your chart, there's much drama to deal with, no wonder your node doesn't want you to settle down, your chart wont let you!

The interesting part in a chart, is that your AC filters ALL experience in your chart, and the planets closest to your AC are the ones influenced the most. Almost ALL of your planets are either opposing the AC or squaring the nodes, which in turn square the AC, that can be quite uncomfortable to say the least. with Chiron being the only thing close, you'd feel your wounds in almost every experience, and in an earth sign that can be physical or emotional, and almost always rejection. Since you feel it so strongly, no wonder you're into hugs, although you fear rejection, you're embracing it, bravo :tongue:

I like to look at the biggest affliction to figure out what exactly your purpose in life is, and I think this is pretty self explanatory;

Pluto to North Node
Orb 1°02' Applying
Aspect is Conjunction
You are on a quest to use your insights and personal experience to help others. You may encounter traumas during your lifetime, which will ultimately help to develop your resourceful nature.

Sound familiar? Just research your trines to figure out how you can apply this energy in your daily life to help you achieve your life goals. I'd also look at those oppositions for clarity, with a venus in Aquarius you'd want odd relationships, talking more than touching, but your leo AC doesn't want that. Saturn in 7th will make you shy and inhibited, but leo AC again doesn't like it. Mercury conj saturn will make you feel like you're inadequate and other people are better than you, well your chiron doesn't like that, Saturn opposes chiron, making authority and restriction a problem, because dad was either overbearing or completely absent, and this will make you feel hopeless often, specially in relationships where you could repeat this pattern, so discipline and discovery will release your own authority and wisdom, more than likely in the home and in your intimate relationships. Your chart is almost completely air and super fixed, well guess what, LEO AC can't stand that! So in a way, it's a good thing there is so many squares in your life, if there wasn't, you'd be pretty set in your ways and be a total aquarius and not in the good way, as Miquar said, LEO ac will help you achieve balance from that aquarius sun, just be careful not to become so embroiled in drama that you project it, I have a roomate with a Leo ascendant, and she can't stop talking about her personal life on a daily basis, specially her intimate relationships, it gets annoying, and that pluto square sun may just contribute to that if you're not careful.

On the positive side, that saturn in 7th could make you quite a loyal and faithful woman, which isn't at all a bad thing :love: also that mars in 6th will keep you healthy and fit, you might even be interested in sports or doing some sort of active role in your life, like at work or a hobby, which will keep you very healthy and active, which is always a plus :love::joyful:

it's also VERY important to note, that you do not have a single planet in retrograde, aside from chiron, which is an asteroid and not a planet. I'd research the reason for that.

Attachments

• Elly.jpg
    Elly.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Elly easy chart.jpg
    Elly easy chart.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: