Thyroid trouble

Frisiangal

Could be both, but your chart can't be opened through site given.

Following instructions for attaching a chart would prove helpful.

:smile:

Harmelia

The doc told me that it looks like I have hypothyroidism. All this time I thought it was attention deficit disorder. Is there anything in my chart indicating hypothyroidism?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

I do a lot of astro-research on diseases, and I have many charts on thyroid problems. Honestly, I don't see a strong signature for it. I would get a second opinion before taking meds for it.

Hypothyroid can be connected to hyperthyroid, so if you do indeed have a thyroid issue, it is possible to be hyper and then hypo - but, again, I would get another opinion. You have Uranus conjunct Moon on the IC - and Chiron in Gemini - so I can see ADD in that - which is of course, different than a thyroid issue. Your chart really does have conflicting energies - slow pitted against fast - so, that could wear on you - and maybe it's affecting the thyroid which is trying to keep a balance. Thyroid is about balance. So, I guess I can see a thyroid issue developing through those energies. Still, I'd make sure you are tested properly for hypothyroid. Doctors do seem to go there unnecessarily. I was diagnosed with it when a teenager and was told I'd have to take meds for the rest of my life. But, it didn't feel right to me. I took the meds for a year but quit on my own - and that was 55 years ago. I'm fine. It's possible that the tests can vary at different times. Yeah, I'd just get a second opinion.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

The doc told me that it looks like I have hypothyroidism. All this time I thought it was attention deficit disorder. Is there anything in my chart indicating hypothyroidism?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

Hello clip,

although I'm kinda used to that you don't like to answer my posts- I try it again.

What does "looks like" mean ? Is this a presumption of your doc ? Or is it a result of an examination ?

From the astrological part and looking at your chart and actual transits for a possible causer...

Taurus rules the thyorid. And taurus is ruled by venus. Your venus is in 3rd house - communication in scorpio- the opposite sign of taurus. Your venus natally semisextiles your uranus in 4th house - emotions- semisquares your neptune in 4th house and trines mars in 7th house - meeting people - starting relationships - all able to take influence you in venus subjects..

Moreover your venus is in a pluto ruled house. And your pluto is in a venus ruled house - kinda secretively and subconsciously working hand in hand together. You keep a lot inside yourself to protect yourself and don't dare to show you as you are to others because being scared that others wouldn't like what you let them see of yourself. But this is a learned attitude - mostly from younger years - who in your family told you that ?

And your venus is since 03-28-2021-activated by transit jupiter by square until 10-10-2021 - interrupting your well known venus aspect flow for a while.

Asc, 1st house - personal enforcement and immunesystem - is ruled by mercury. Your mercury is on special sensitive, vulnerable and indecisive degree of 0° cap - between 2 signs and like between two chairs - not knowing where to take place. Between 2 opportunities not knowing what to choose and probably hesitating often too long - and to miss chances.

And your mercury is now transit activated by transit-jupiter by sextile as well - for an improvement and a new start in your life.

What I noticed from your topics- you are very restless and unsatisfied with your life for understandable reasons - and want to break free and to break out. This is accompanied and supported and encouraged now by transit jupiter as well - sextiling your natal uranus in your 4th house - emotions - in a jupiter ruled 4th house.

Your uranus in your 4th house conjuncting your moon rules your 6th house health and work and to correct own habits acc. to what you have experienced as ungood and not sucessful.

Uranus is natally squaring your mars in 7th house - meeting people - you kinda are always under inner pressure with - in this area. This square is interrupted now during this transit time. This can cause irritation-if the well known energy flow one is used to - is changed for a while - and one feels lost in the beginning of transit.

I think it is mainly about your emotions taking in the meantime influence on your body as well - as jupiter as the transit-activator rules your 4th house - emotional identity, basic trust feeling yourself at home and on earht and welcomed - but is also house of your soul.

If jupiter comes around transiting your natal planets it is about talking to your natal planets and to you - to change something to feel yourself emotionally better. And sometimes the better - first needs a let go of what doesn't serve you anymore as habit, habitude or rituals you subconsiously follow and have taken over in childhood - to gain room for the better.

Thyreoid issues on another level -often are bout "I don't dare to take my own space and room into possession".

Your venus is in a pluto ruled 3rd house - pluto in 2nd house self-protection. Pluto influence can cause acting like others directed. Do you have siblings ? 3rd house is also house of siblings and issues with siblings taking influence on own communication in later life.

clip11

attachment.php

Hello clip,

although I'm kinda used to that you don't like to answer my posts- I try it again.

What does "looks like" mean ? Is this a presumption of your doc ? Or is it a result of an examination ?

From the astrological part and looking at your chart and actual transits for a possible causer...

Taurus rules the thyorid. And taurus is ruled by venus. Your venus is in 3rd house - communication in scorpio- the opposite sign of taurus. Your venus natally semisextiles your uranus in 4th house - emotions- semisquares your neptune in 4th house and trines mars in 7th house - meeting people - starting relationships - all able to take influence you in venus subjects..

Moreover your venus is in a pluto ruled house. And your pluto is in a venus ruled house - kinda secretively and subconsciously working hand in hand together. You keep a lot inside yourself to protect yourself and don't dare to show you as you are to others because being scared that others wouldn't like what you let them see of yourself. But this is a learned attitude - mostly from younger years - who in your family told you that ?

And your venus is since 03-28-2021-activated by transit jupiter by square until 10-10-2021 - interrupting your well known venus aspect flow for a while.

Asc, 1st house - personal enforcement and immunesystem - is ruled by mercury. Your mercury is on special sensitive, vulnerable and indecisive degree of 0° cap - between 2 signs and like between two chairs - not knowing where to take place. Between 2 opportunities not knowing what to choose and probably hesitating often too long - and to miss chances.

And your mercury is now transit activated by transit-jupiter by sextile as well - for an improvement and a new start in your life.

What I noticed from your topics- you are very restless and unsatisfied with your life for understandable reasons - and want to break free and to break out. This is accompanied and supported and encouraged now by transit jupiter as well - sextiling your natal uranus in your 4th house - emotions - in a jupiter ruled 4th house.

Your uranus in your 4th house conjuncting your moon rules your 6th house health and work and to correct own habits acc. to what you have experienced as ungood and not sucessful.

Uranus is natally squaring your mars in 7th house - meeting people - you kinda are always under inner pressure with - in this area. This square is interrupted now during this transit time. This can cause irritation-if the well known energy flow one is used to - is changed for a while - and one feels lost in the beginning of transit.

I think it is mainly about your emotions taking in the meantime influence on your body as well - as jupiter as the transit-activator rules your 4th house - emotional identity, basic trust feeling yourself at home and on earht and welcomed - but is also house of your soul.

If jupiter comes around transiting your natal planets it is about talking to your natal planets and to you - to change something to feel yourself emotionally better. And sometimes the better - first needs a let go of what doesn't serve you anymore as habit, habitude or rituals you subconsiously follow and have taken over in childhood - to gain room for the better.

Thyreoid issues on another level -often are bout "I don't dare to take my own space and room into possession".

Your venus is in a pluto ruled 3rd house - pluto in 2nd house self-protection. Pluto influence can cause acting like others directed. Do you have siblings ? 3rd house is also house of siblings and issues with siblings taking influence on own communication in later life.

Thanks for the reply. I have 2 other siblings, a brother and sister.

I went to the doctor last week because I have been feeling constantly tired, even with enough sleep. Mental fog, anxiety and low energy. I had issues with these things my whole life, but they seem worse nowadays. I called the doctor office for bloodwork. So they measured my testosterone, thyroid and other hormones. My doctor called me and said that it my thyroid hormones are low. Im due to go back to the doctor on Thursday.

It looks like you said something about immune system, the doc also said something about my white blood cell count being low but nothing to be concerned about. I never got sick alot.

As far as me bottling things up, I can't really remember anyone teaching it to me. Idk if it's something that I picked up subconsciously.

Frisiangal

It looks like you said something about immune system, the doc also said something about my white blood cell count being low but nothing to be concerned about. I never got sick alot.

Hi,
Zora's post merely stated an astrological connection through the interpretation system used, of the1st house with the immune system. It did not give any relevance TO any disorder OF the immune system.

At first glace my eyes noticed 2 things.

Using western astrology:
1) the 1st house is associated with the general physical constitution.
Natal Ascendant is in Virgo, THE sign that is concerned about physical health, for which it has a particular reputation :wink:. As such, it can read a long post and pick up on ONE word that refers to a physical condition. What of the rest of the text? Does that go unnoticed?

2) The general tests you underwent can all be applied to an astrological association with Mars, THE planet that deals with production and use of male cells, blood, muscles, and active libido energy one is born with. Also associated with forms of para-thyroidism, the glands that regulate calcium levels (Capricorn influence!).
Unless one feels a strong association with the water element, Mars' energy can be weakend in Pisces, through which, logically, a general lethargy 'to do ' anything can arise. Anything is such an effort to think about (within orb square Mercury .. ruler Asc.; only Chiron in Gemini in Air), let alone do. Take up an activity that brings Mars in contact with water energy of any kind, and Mars can work as it is meant to, thus also setting other parts of one's self into positive action.

Mars is ruler of 8th house in the 7th house, so it says much about its desires in personal relationships. Your many posts circle around this dilemma of realm experience.

Tr. Neptune has crossed natal Desc. to conjoin natal Mars. This can explain 'the fog' and a more than normal feeling of lack of energy on your part. Yet its cause can be for reasons other than medical ....... until non-satisfaction of fulfilment of internal desires turns into and does become a medical issue.

Have you ever discovered for yourself what the Moon-Uranus square Mars means to you, and what you would desire to change?
Uranus is modern ruler of the 6th house, associated with physical disorders. When it fails to work as it should because Moon feelings take precedence, those physical issues for which there is no necessity to occur, can.

Hopefully you can find the Mars energy within yourself to do something positive and overcome them.

Zora

Account Closed
I went to the doctor last week because I have been feeling constantly tired, even with enough sleep. Mental fog, anxiety and low energy. I had issues with these things my whole life, but they seem worse nowadays. I called the doctor office for bloodwork. So they measured my testosterone, thyroid and other hormones. My doctor called me and said that it my thyroid hormones are low. Im due to go back to the doctor on Thursday.

As far as me bottling things up, I can't really remember anyone teaching it to me. Idk if it's something that I picked up subconsciously.

Hello clip,

in your replies you will notice that there are different styles to interprete a chart - which might be some confusing for you as the questioner - but a forum is not to compare with a personal consultation with an astrologer at your location. But the advantage here is - you have more variety of personal insights.

I just share mine - I have learned (different to traditional astrology) and take only responsibilty for my personal way to analyze from my experience and what has proved to be true for me -also from feedbacks of chart owners. Pls. take from what you can make use of and what resonates with you.

I'm not a doctor and can only look at your chart astrologically - but I have the opinion that every health issues starts some earlier below - having emotional and spiritual issues before - as I think that body, spirit, soul/emotions work tight together. And feeling unsatisfied in own life- not knowing what to do and not achieving what you would love to get - can be very stressful for the body and own health, too.

Contrary to 2nd house - a fix sign house- for me showing the body constitution and physical body house of growing- 1st house - as an angle and a mars house -for me- is mainly about your personal energy to initiate something. Is your personal individual manner of enforcement, your personal birth energy for starting a new begin -to go for your aims and to push your wishes through and to defend yourself. And first what you achieved with this energy is - you got born to earth.

As a natural zodiac mars house - 1st - for me is connected with blood and also with the immunesystem.

Your mercury ruling your asc and 1st house is on a high sensitive special degree of 0° cap in your 4th house. Between 2 signs - sag and cap. With this special and sensitive mercury placement you are able to react like a seismograph on every tiny change in your environement noticing quickly a lot more than other people can and do.

Which can be stressful sometimes - as very often you can't share your impressions with others as they didn't noticed it like you do - and probably start to feel yourself "as wrong" because of being different - like belonging nowwhere and not even home at earth.

Especially sensitive if your mercury is transit-activated by a slow moving planet entering 0° degree - like giving a spark energy kick on your mercury. As it is like now - by transit jupiter in your 6th house -having entered 0° pisces and sextile supporting your mercury for more awareness.

With this mercury placement your immunesystem can have a tendency to overact sometimes - feeling yourself attacked by seemingly unvisible things - you are able to notice as well - 0° placements always are able to - being instinctively aware of the visible and the invisible same time.

But your mercury also rules your 10th house - outer influence in society - with your BlackMoonLilith in cancer in - you are very open to, as well - and kinda take a perceiving part in it and what emotions people are dealing with up there - as your mercury is in a female principle 4th house of passive perceiving and conceiving. It is like the world outside comes to visit you in your private home and room - and that you are not able to close your doors completely.

What sometimes can get overwhelming - not knowing what is going on with you from one second to the other - feeling yourself lost and alone as your mercury is not much valid and tight aspected and connected with your chart.

Your mercury in 4th house to me shows that you had a special role in your family in your childhood.

Do you still live at home ?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
T

In your chart your venus is your 3rd house = mental mind, communication and processing information and physical body movement energy. But venus your 2nd house - physical body constitution and setting boundaries to find a rest for your own to restore yourself. But venus also rules your 9th house - among others - expanding own spiritual wisdom and house of religious faith and belief in a higher power above you.

And your venus is now transit activated by neptune's trine. But neptune in general is a higher sense energy to support an opening up of own boundaries for a better higher understanding and to reduce own limitations. And if neptune in it's transits comes around - it often feels like having no energy and being tired - because the energy is withdrawn from the obviously visible surface to work more inside and on the spirit level - opening up your mental mind.

In natural zodiac neptune rules 12th house - a mutuable sign house and represents water element - continously emotionally working inside on a spiritual level - an energy not easily to grasp in its meaning and purpose. And on the physical level - in neptune transits- occuring health issues often are difficult to diagnose clearly.

Your neptune natally conjuncts your sun in 4th house. Sun rules 12th house - you are already in contact with neptune's spiritual energy from birth on. Having brought a special perception antenna with you down to earth and under horizon - an empathic ability and skill to understand how the Grand Whole functions and how invisible energies can take influence in own life as well.

clip11

Hi,
Zora's post merely stated an astrological connection through the interpretation system used, of the1st house with the immune system. It did not give any relevance TO any disorder OF the immune system.

At first glace my eyes noticed 2 things.

Using western astrology:
1) the 1st house is associated with the general physical constitution.
Natal Ascendant is in Virgo, THE sign that is concerned about physical health, for which it has a particular reputation :wink:. As such, it can read a long post and pick up on ONE word that refers to a physical condition. What of the rest of the text? Does that go unnoticed?

2) The general tests you underwent can all be applied to an astrological association with Mars, THE planet that deals with production and use of male cells, blood, muscles, and active libido energy one is born with. Also associated with forms of para-thyroidism, the glands that regulate calcium levels (Capricorn influence!).
Unless one feels a strong association with the water element, Mars' energy can be weakend in Pisces, through which, logically, a general lethargy 'to do ' anything can arise. Anything is such an effort to think about (within orb square Mercury .. ruler Asc.; only Chiron in Gemini in Air), let alone do. Take up an activity that brings Mars in contact with water energy of any kind, and Mars can work as it is meant to, thus also setting other parts of one's self into positive action.

Mars is ruler of 8th house in the 7th house, so it says much about its desires in personal relationships. Your many posts circle around this dilemma of realm experience.

Tr. Neptune has crossed natal Desc. to conjoin natal Mars. This can explain 'the fog' and a more than normal feeling of lack of energy on your part. Yet its cause can be for reasons other than medical ....... until non-satisfaction of fulfilment of internal desires turns into and does become a medical issue.

Have you ever discovered for yourself what the Moon-Uranus square Mars means to you, and what you would desire to change?
Uranus is modern ruler of the 6th house, associated with physical disorders. When it fails to work as it should because Moon feelings take precedence, those physical issues for which there is no necessity to occur, can.

Hopefully you can find the Mars energy within yourself to do something positive and overcome them.

"Have you ever discovered for yourself what the Moon-Uranus square Mars means to you, and what you would desire to change?"

I still have trouble interpreting planet conjunctions and squares in particular houses.

But the symptoms I described, I have more or less had for all of my life. It's just that recently it seems to be worse. I had an induced, traumatic birth and a bad fever my 1st week of life which caused me to be hospitalized for a week in NICU.

I believe strongly that my health issues like scoliosis and whatever trouble in my thyroid stems from my infancy.

Yes, relationships are a sore spot for me because I can't figure out what Im doing wrong. I can make temporary acquaintances but not long term friends. Plus lately, having my own family has been weighing heavily on me. Im 34 and it seems like it should have happened by now. But it's like life is just blocking it and it's not fair because I have done everything right.

clip11

Hello clip,

in your replies you will notice that there are different styles to interprete a chart - which might be some confusing for you as the questioner - but a forum is not to compare with a personal consultation with an astrologer at your location. But the advantage here is - you have more variety of personal insights.

I just share mine - I have learned (different to traditional astrology) and take only responsibilty for my personal way to analyze from my experience and what has proved to be true for me -also from feedbacks of chart owners. Pls. take from what you can make use of and what resonates with you.

I'm not a doctor and can only look at your chart astrologically - but I have the opinion that every health issues starts some earlier below - having emotional and spiritual issues before - as I think that body, spirit, soul/emotions work tight together. And feeling unsatisfied in own life- not knowing what to do and not achieving what you would love to get - can be very stressful for the body and own health, too.

Contrary to 2nd house - a fix sign house- for me showing the body constitution and physical body house of growing- 1st house - as an angle and a mars house -for me- is mainly about your personal energy to initiate something. Is your personal individual manner of enforcement, your personal birth energy for starting a new begin -to go for your aims and to push your wishes through and to defend yourself. And first what you achieved with this energy is - you got born to earth.

As a natural zodiac mars house - 1st - for me is connected with blood and also with the immunesystem.

Your mercury ruling your asc and 1st house is on a high sensitive special degree of 0° cap in your 4th house. Between 2 signs - sag and cap. With this special and sensitive mercury placement you are able to react like a seismograph on every tiny change in your environement noticing quickly a lot more than other people can and do.

Which can be stressful sometimes - as very often you can't share your impressions with others as they didn't noticed it like you do - and probably start to feel yourself "as wrong" because of being different - like belonging nowwhere and not even home at earth.

Especially sensitive if your mercury is transit-activated by a slow moving planet entering 0° degree - like giving a spark energy kick on your mercury. As it is like now - by transit jupiter in your 6th house -having entered 0° pisces and sextile supporting your mercury for more awareness.

With this mercury placement your immunesystem can have a tendency to overact sometimes - feeling yourself attacked by seemingly unvisible things - you are able to notice as well - 0° placements always are able to - being instinctively aware of the visible and the invisible same time.

But your mercury also rules your 10th house - outer influence in society - with your BlackMoonLilith in cancer in - you are very open to, as well - and kinda take a perceiving part in it and what emotions people are dealing with up there - as your mercury is in a female principle 4th house of passive perceiving and conceiving. It is like the world outside comes to visit you in your private home and room - and that you are not able to close your doors completely.

What sometimes can get overwhelming - not knowing what is going on with you from one second to the other - feeling yourself lost and alone as your mercury is not much valid and tight aspected and connected with your chart.

Your mercury in 4th house to me shows that you had a special role in your family in your childhood.

Do you still live at home ?

"Do you still live at home?"

Unfortunately yes. I had a good paying career and was on my own, but due to my having undiagnosed ADD (or thyroid disorder), it caused me to lose my good paying career. And the kind of money it paid isn't easy to find. I lost my apartment and had to move back home. This was the key incident that caused me to become an atheist because I came to the conclusion that their was no evidence a god is real especially a loving god.

As far as being different, I am. Because of my off kilter motor skills when I was a kid, I didn't learn to ride a bike until about age 10. Despite wanting to be athletic as a boy, for some reason or another, probably due to my motor skills, I wasn't. TBH, I hate thinking about it.

Frisiangal

Clip wrote:
it's like life is just blocking it and it's not fair because I have done everything right.

This was the key incident that caused me to become an atheist because I came to the conclusion that their was no evidence a god is real especially a loving god.

I still have trouble interpreting planet conjunctions and squares in particular houses.

After more than 300 posts, many of which would have been replies to others, haven't you picked up any initial ideas regarding what the symbolism within planets, signs and houses individually mean, and what 1+2+3 can add up to?:sideways:
Do you sit around and wait for some celestial influence ....whatever form it takes ... to provide for you? What about that divine spark within yourself ? What does it take to ignite that into action?

If someone was to tell you that, even with scoliosis, you are a mathematical genius, or a mechanical wizard, or possess para-normal abilites in your own unique fashion, etc.etc., how would you react? Would it be affective and preferable to being viewed as an undiagnosed ADD 'er that you appear to have applied to yourself, with a possible thyroid issue?
Would a change in your mental and emotional thinking occur that could allow a 'different you' to emerge ? Who says that a Uranus-Moon towards a Mercury-Neptune-Sun cannot produce that, especially with Capricorn as the sign of 'later in life' possibilities. Neptune is also said to be regarded as 'the gift' received, and not necessarily the suffering one feels forced to undergo (Pluto?). It just takes a little faith in that divine spark in one's self to find it.... Sun-Neptune? Even Pluto produces its eventual good side.

In my previous post I deleted a text before posting as I didn't want to come across as harsh. Referring to Mars' influence I wrote: 'stop using excuses NOT to do anything and find reasons to DO something.'

The Jupiter square Saturn does not necessarily have to block and stand in the way of a Jupiter quintile Neptune (the inherent talent).:wink:

Go(o)d Celestial symbolism .... in whatever form it is used .... does not intend harm.

clip11

Clip wrote:

After more than 300 posts, many of which would have been replies to others, haven't you picked up any initial ideas regarding what the symbolism within planets, signs and houses individually mean, and what 1+2+3 can add up to?:sideways:
Do you sit around and wait for some celestial influence ....whatever form it takes ... to provide for you? What about that divine spark within yourself ? What does it take to ignite that into action?

If someone was to tell you that, even with scoliosis, you are a mathematical genius, or a mechanical wizard, or possess para-normal abilites in your own unique fashion, etc.etc., how would you react? Would it be affective and preferable to being viewed as an undiagnosed ADD 'er that you appear to have applied to yourself, with a possible thyroid issue?
Would a change in your mental and emotional thinking occur that could allow a 'different you' to emerge ? Who says that a Uranus-Moon towards a Mercury-Neptune-Sun cannot produce that, especially with Capricorn as the sign of 'later in life' possibilities. Neptune is also said to be regarded as 'the gift' received, and not necessarily the suffering one feels forced to undergo (Pluto?). It just takes a little faith in that divine spark in one's self to find it.... Sun-Neptune? Even Pluto produces its eventual good side.

In my previous post I deleted a text before posting as I didn't want to come across as harsh. Referring to Mars' influence I wrote: 'stop using excuses NOT to do anything and find reasons to DO something.'

The Jupiter square Saturn does not necessarily have to block and stand in the way of a Jupiter quintile Neptune (the inherent talent).:wink:

Go(o)d Celestial symbolism .... in whatever form it is used .... does not intend harm.

"stop using excuses NOT to do anything and find reasons to DO something"

The problem is not knowing what to do. I can't "do something" if I don't know what something to do. If I had a plan that could reasonably lead to success, I wouldn't be so miserable.

Zora

Account Closed

I think this is quite normal - if you have never learned some basics of astrology - then the formula to put 1 and 1 together is missing.

But the symptoms I described, I have more or less had for all of my life. It's just that recently it seems to be worse.

Astrology always works with data - since when day/month is "since recently it seems to be worse"? To find out the transit energy influence on your natal planets.

I had an induced, traumatic birth and a bad fever my 1st week of life which caused me to be hospitalized for a week in NICU. I believe strongly that my health issues like scoliosis and whatever trouble in my thyroid stems from my infancy.

Yes - I agree – your special traumatic birth experience is visible in your chart. Mars in your 7th house – first entry in life at point of birth - rules your 8th house – with mars/pluto correspondence energy. 8th = house of death and near to death experience, shocks and trauma experience. And mars is sesquiquadrated by pluto in your 2nd house- physical body house of existence.

And mars zero degree exact squares your natal uranus in 4th house as your ruler of health (6th) and also squaring your moon in 4th house- conjuncting your uranus – unexpected and life-dangerous circumstances around your birth - able to immediately cause a lack in own basic trust and not feeling welcomed in own family nor on earth itself.

Your own mother – shown with jupiter ruling 4th house- in 6th house –health- squares your natal saturn as ruler of your 5th house – for me also showing own father. Both in a tensioned situation at point of your birth.

And you with your mercury ruling your rising and your MC on special degree of 0° cap – sitting between sag and cap – like sitting between your both parents as a mediator – looking like kinda being called or like feeling a subconsciously order “to save the marriage of your parents” – a child is always overstrained with. As it can never achieve what it is subconsciously expected here from parents. But a child -early having health issues -might have been able to unite own parents and to focus both on their child's health.

But nevertheless then probably easily feeling kinda guilty for a seemingly unability – saturn opposing chiron in 9th house – but what in truth is no unability or failure. And afterwards in later life – able to even lose own faith in God as the higher father and in a protecting higher power above you – by transfering own father picture and experience on God.

And can you imagine that this “first welcome on earth here” - would also be able to afterwards subconsiously take kinda influence on your later life and on every new beginning in your life ? What own birth in fact is as a first new-beginning in physical life - too.

And now you are back in your own family and kinda back in your infancy experience again. Back to your full packed 4th house with moon/uranus conj. -your mercury as rising in the mediating middle of 0° cap – between parents and sun/neptune conj.- the subpressed prenatal experience before birth during pregancy of your mother with you – sun rules 12th house.

From your chart and what you described as your birth circumstances - I have the impression that you have a subconsciously working self-sabotage programme running inside – originally meant for saving your life and for your self-protection but afterwards running like an automatic ritual – but now starting to disturb your aims – you want to achieve - as an adult now.

First entry on earth by own birth is a very intense and strong experience for any human- providing a first feeling of basic trust and being welcomed to earth. And depending how the experience was - it is afterwards be stored in own memory and subconsciousness – but frozen at the state of a tiny and helpless little baby.

And whenever you start a new beginning- for ex. to change job, change home, meet people, looking for a new relationship –this stored memory can come up again – instinctively expecting the worse to happen again. And then suddenly feeling yourself helpless again - probably not understanding yourself anymore and the why -and irritated and kinda like paralyzed.

Personal encountering people is 7th house ruled by neptune – where your mars is in. Mars rules 8th house and carries all subconsciously stored memory, experience shocks and trauma of the past into your 7th house – where people can instinctively notice it and react on - and probably trying to avoid to get into touch with for longer.

And on the other side- you inwardly are subconsciously still scared of people coming near to you - and fearing they can open old wounds again and to see how you really feel yourself deep inside- neptune ruling 7th in 4th house- private house of emotions.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
And now - transit jupiter as your IC ruler and income of the soul from a previous life- if one believes in this - meets your rising and MC ruler mercury on special degree of 0° cap "talking to each other " and supporting you until Jan next year by sextile in a special 0° initiating way - to start a new beginning in your life and to also find out - some more about your obstacles and whether your own birth experience still effects your life in a certain way.

clip11

And now - transit jupiter as your IC ruler and income of the soul from a previous life- if one believes in this - meets your rising and MC ruler mercury on special degree of 0° cap "talking to each other " and supporting you until Jan next year by sextile in a special 0° initiating way - to start a new beginning in your life and to also find out - some more about your obstacles and whether your own birth experience still effects your life in a certain way.

Thank you. This really resonated with me. And gave me more insight.