Differences between Cancer and Pisces?

Rebel Uranian

The message of the show is too vague IMO. I see no elements that inherently contradict each other between the signs in my few minutes of listening to it.

Cj Da Lyrical

let me answer it for you because im an Apostle and i came from a royal family and noone is giving you the answer, the difference between Cancer and Pisces is that the emotions of a Cancer behaves like a crab it has trust issues and is self protective emotionally its about comfort and the imagination of a Cancer is about comfort but a Pisces behaves like a fish and has feelings but not dealing with comfort its about imaginative pride instead its about desire, wishes and fantasy on an imaginative level instead of imaginative comfort and the Pisces sign is the most complex sign of the zodiac its also about transformation, death, life, abundance and wisdom and about Leo only Leos like attention only some Cancers like attention it depends if your Leo sign,Sun Sign or 5th house is Cancer cauz Cancers can be shy if your Cancer in your Saturn Sign it depends on the natal chart but Cancer is not an attention principle like Leo some Cancers love love but they might be shy like a crab it is and there not dramatic actors like a Leo the Leo is about melodrama and acting thats the difference its about ego the Leo, each zodiac behaves like the animal it is crabs are self protective, fish are spiritual and lions are dramatic thats how you tell the difference between each Zodiac and signs are only similar to each other because each planet has a zodiac plugin in your natal chart XD