Will we get together again?

ameliaastrology

1. You two aren't coming together as explained by other responders. Moon being void is another negative.

2. No mystery about Jupiter. It rules 9th legal issues and 12th self-undoing. It is angular in the tenth, just 4 degrees away from the MC, shouting at you to pay attention. Jupiter is in fall and retrograde, seriously afflicted.

3. Heavy 12th emphasis warns you against him: the Mars is in 12th. The condition of Lord 12 Jupiter, as said. The Mars being partile with a retrograde Saturn the greater malefic, threatening the destruction of any good. Bonatti makes it very clear that Mars and Saturn being joined to each other promises destruction of good things, especially when either of them is afflicted e.g. being retrograde.

4. You ask about why he is in his 8th. 8th is anguish of mind, fears, anxiety, loss, death. 8th, 12th and 6th are the most unfortunate houses among all.

5. A combust planet in a chart where the Querent is female, usually means two things: he seriously has things to hide (the combust Mercury is his Lord 9 being in his House 9 - another double emphasis of possible legal issues) and you will never get to know what they are; or he is seeing another person.

It is up to you to decide what to do with it. A horary chart needs not to be fine-combed down to the last hair. It always highlights the most important issues and that's where you look. I know you didn't ask about future, but a chart always describes a situation instead of just answering a short question.

Amelia

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

If a fling, sometimes it doesn't require two planets to come together with an aspect. You two are still in orb, so you can still try. But there is no guarantee from this chart you can do it.

ElenaJ

Ameliaastrology put it all very well, so I have nothing useful to add.
I'm intrigued by the asteroids you entered in the chart, I can't even find info on many of them. Does anyone have a link for these?
Thanks

ElenaJ

Thanks Ouranos, but on the link they don't have the names on the chart posted in this thread.
Scheat (this I read is failure and difficulties, especially at sea)
Alzir
Algrab (not sure if this is Algenib)
Alpheraz (is this Alpharetz, or Andromed?)
Prima Hyatum (this is not very legible in the chart, the spelling may be wrong).

Any info on these?

I did find Betelgeiuse, Mankar, Kerb.

lux111

Ameliaastrology put it all very well, so I have nothing useful to add.
I'm intrigued by the asteroids you entered in the chart, I can't even find info on many of them. Does anyone have a link for these?
Thanks
https://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html#Aries