Composite help

Neptune Rising

Hi

I'm in a new relationship that has moved very fast. I put the asteroids and named asteroids in the composite and synastry with very interesting results. In his chart, our named asteroids are opposite each other, however, his named asteroid is conjunct Nessus. My Mars is opposed his Nessus in the synastry. My Mars opposite Nessus worries me anyway as I read that it's the abuse asteroid.

Composite Moon opposite Uranus also suggests its not stable, although the Saturn trine/sextile the Mars/Venus opposition may temper that. He is asking me to marry him already although I take most things with a pinch of salt until I see it with my own eyes.

The Scorpio rising and Sun in Scorpio may show the dramatic circumstanses that drew us together - his mum passed away, I was with him on that day, and my mum is not well after a couple strokes.

At the moment, in the composite transits Uranus is opposing itself which may be making it feel unstable. I'm wondering what will be when Saturn opposes itself as it will trigger the Saturn sextile/trine Venus/Mars as well as the nodes.

It has been firey with him and I, maybe this shows from his Sun/Mars opposite my Moon/Psyche. His Sun also conjuncts my named Asteroid.

I also noticed there are interesting connections with the pre-natal Sun and Moon eclipses, I don't know much about these though.

The Chiron transits are also activating our natals at the moment, him Chiron is trine his Venus/nodes and me its sextile my Sun. But its also square my Mars opposite Nessus, so far I am feeling it as me having to assert myself. The Chiron also squares the composite Nessus opposite Ceres which I don't have a clue what that means.

I wondered if anyone could tell me more about the contacts, or the asteroids.

Thanks!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Neptune rising

the composite shows venus and you sextile to the node and opposed to mars. this is an aspect a love that is support ,compassionate and stable.it shows you are best friends in addition to the romantic interest.

it doesn't necessarily show a electric intensity but here psyche is on the anti-vertex axis show there is a idealistic, and spiritually romantic emanating between you. the node recently squared the vertex at 19geminni15 on may 20 and squared psyche at 18sag40 on may24. so I assume this is when the electricity really started to flow.

Saturn is conjunct the south node so it is trine to Venus and sextile to mars. this really brings a impulse for commitment. but Saturn with the south node can be very problematic as it can manifest as very supportive or as amore controlling and domineering impulse. this also shows a emphasis on material matters but then again it can bring a interest in practical occult matters.

there are indications of aspects showing you may end up "butting heads".
Saturn is quintile to the moon exactly. these planets symbolize the dynamics of commitment and devotion. a quintile shows you may have basic differences in how you deal with the world in general and what you expect in a relationship. it is not necessarily divisive by nature but it doesn't take much tension to drive the devotion into estrangement.
here the Saturn/moon midpoint is opposed to the sun/Neptune and mercury/Neptune midpoints. this does not help matters as it can show unspoken complications or agendas or expectations. it shows any differences are based on complicated emotional issues are not likely transparent.

psyche is biquintile to eros with eros conjunct Dionysus .again this shows there may be qualifications to how the "spiritual" attraction is allowed to manifest. Dionysus could be complicating as it can show he may be enmeshed in other emotional priorities or inspirations(or a indulgence in euphoriants).

biquintile and quintile can be difficult aspects for a relationship because they are show qualities that are singular to the individuals. a relationship is based on compromise and a meshing of personalities ,but the quintiles/biquintiles make the individual characteristic hard to modify.

your asteroid and mars are biquintile to his asteroid, so I have to assume you know that you and he have elements that do not mesh without effort and understanding.

Saturn is square to pluto with the midpoint square to mercury and the sun. this marks him as very closed off and domineering underneath it all.

the moon is opposed to Uranus and square to orcus. shows you to be show what caught between a need to be totally open and a impulse like him to ne closed about emotional things.

so it really seems you have somewhat opposite natures. with the pluto and orcus , the twins of death brings to mind the connection of your mothers malaise and his recent loss.

the moon/sun midpoint is square to the venus/mars opposition which shows that the affection between you is the single strongest emotional connection between you. the relationship is based on mutual love but the question remains if the unconscious issues and differences in natures can be mollified by your love.

rahu

comdoc

Neptune, your overall synastry potential is only 30%. Composite is 25% (way low). Not an easy relationship, better to let this one go--and move on.

Hi

I'm in a new relationship that has moved very fast. I put the asteroids and named asteroids in the composite and synastry with very interesting results. In his chart, our named asteroids are opposite each other, however, his named asteroid is conjunct Nessus. My Mars is opposed his Nessus in the synastry. My Mars opposite Nessus worries me anyway as I read that it's the abuse asteroid.

Composite Moon opposite Uranus also suggests its not stable, although the Saturn trine/sextile the Mars/Venus opposition may temper that. He is asking me to marry him already although I take most things with a pinch of salt until I see it with my own eyes.

The Scorpio rising and Sun in Scorpio may show the dramatic circumstanses that drew us together - his mum passed away, I was with him on that day, and my mum is not well after a couple strokes.

At the moment, in the composite transits Uranus is opposing itself which may be making it feel unstable. I'm wondering what will be when Saturn opposes itself as it will trigger the Saturn sextile/trine Venus/Mars as well as the nodes.

It has been firey with him and I, maybe this shows from his Sun/Mars opposite my Moon/Psyche. His Sun also conjuncts my named Asteroid.

I also noticed there are interesting connections with the pre-natal Sun and Moon eclipses, I don't know much about these though.

The Chiron transits are also activating our natals at the moment, him Chiron is trine his Venus/nodes and me its sextile my Sun. But its also square my Mars opposite Nessus, so far I am feeling it as me having to assert myself. The Chiron also squares the composite Nessus opposite Ceres which I don't have a clue what that means.

I wondered if anyone could tell me more about the contacts, or the asteroids.

Thanks!

Neptune Rising

Hi Rahu
Yes that is very true and thank you for your time in replying.
Yes we do butt heads and I understand we are very different people, yet in other aspects we are very similar.
We are best friends as well as loves , we communicate freely mostly but I also intuite when something is not quite right and push for complete openness. We also know where our differences are and how we need to compromise.
Thank you for the insight into the composite chart, its all very accurate and very helpful.
Yes we are both artistic and intuive, we both play instruments although he much more than me. When we play music together it is natural and organic. We both enjoy ourselves and can get carried away, maybe that is the dionysis influence.
I wonder does this composite show potential for children, or is that not able to be seen in a composite?
Thank you for the insight into the composite chart, its all very accurate and very helpful.

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu
Yes that is very true and thank you for your time in replying.
Yes we do butt heads and I understand we are very different people, yet in other aspects we are very similar.
We are best friends as well as loves , we communicate freely mostly but I also intuite when something is not quite right and push for complete openness. We also know where our differences are and how we need to compromise.
Yes we are both artistic and intuive, we both play instruments although he much more than me. When we play music together it is natural and organic. We both enjoy ourselves and can get carried away, maybe that is the dionysis influence.
I wonder does this composite show potential for children, or is that not able to be seen in a composite?

I am not able to tell from the chart about children
rahu