Jealous Dems obsessed with Donald Trump not receiving a state funeral all WHILE ALIVE

david starling

Again, I ask: Is the world getting better and better?

Compared to when? The Inquisition, war between Catholics and Protestants, the massacre of the indigenous peoples, the time of plantation Slavery, burning witches and homosexuals at the stake (hence the term"faggot"), the World Wars--the present Western world looks pretty good compared to then.

Oddity

I guess I see it as we've now the ability to keep it away from home. Because much of that still happens. So improvement for us - here? - not so much in a lot of other places.

david starling

I guess I see it as we've now the ability to keep it away from home. Because much of that still happens. So improvement for us - here? - not so much in a lot of other places.

The Western world is picking up on the slow approach of the coming Aquarian Age more so than other regions. But, it still hasn't applied that to the rest of the planet. In fact, it's still making things worse in many places.

The timing of the effective start of the Aquarian Age is crucial to this discussion. I and Robert Hand have it as 2149 (by different methods). Still quite a ways off!

And yes, I expect continual improvement, although not continuous--2 steps forward, one step back, and repeat.

david starling

And now moving somewhat back on topic, was the Trump Presidency a step forward or a necessary step back?

In regard to the Aquarian Age, that is.

Last edited:

Oddity

I think it was a 'reaction to'. Hillary calling half the country deplorables really boosted his ratings.

But Aquarius will steamroller over all of it, of that I have no doubt. I am afraid of civil war in your country, especially if things get any more divisive.

david starling

I think it was a 'reaction to'. Hillary calling half the country deplorables really boosted his ratings.

But Aquarius will steamroller over all of it, of that I have no doubt. I am afraid of civil war in your country, especially if things get any more divisive.

That one expression completely destroyed her campaign slogan, "Stronger Together".

Biden's avoiding such divisive language. "Build Back Better" is more inclusive.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

There are two damning Trump videos: The infamous bragging about getting away with "p*ssy-grabbing"; and, the one where he says that Xi is "great!" , and that the idea of becoming "President for life" is "great".

I'll always consider his Charlottesville statement "There are very fine people on both sides" while he was holding up a white power hand sign as damning.

Oddity

Build Back Better is the slogan of the WEF, IMF, and Trudeau. Great reset language. Joy.

I suppose the one consolation is that you and I won't live to see the worst of it.

That one expression completely destroyed her campaign slogan, "Stronger Together".

Biden's avoiding such divisive language. "Build Back Better" is more inclusive.

david starling

I think of "The Great Reset" as setting the clock back to when the Oligarchy wasn't being challenged by the uppity peasants. It's not going to work.

JUPITERASC

Dems Think Trump is in Legal Trouble with Court Ruling
Despite Being on Forbes Wealthiest Since 1982 :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFHHLiY12E

Zoller's using the Immutable (the tropical zodiac) as a template, and the Changeable (sidereal) ... well, think of the tropical as the clock, and the sidereal as the hands.

I think he's making a lot of sense. And even if you don't like the way he's doing it, you're still talking about an age where the angles are ruled by malefics.

You will have no privacy. You will own nothing. And you WILL be happy.

Pretty Aquarian if you ask me.

We may be hovering around 1 Pisces at the moment, or we may have tumbled into 30 Aquarius. If we haven't, we're damned close to it, as that unholy agglomeration of corporations and the state take over the world.

I don't know if you ever knew Dave Roell, he died a few years ago - he owned the astro-america bookstore. We used to talk philosophical astrology in various states of sobriety back in the day. Dave was convinced that the story of Lot was from the Aquarian age - because in Aquarius we lose all the men (sun debilitated), and in Capricorn we lose all the women (moon debilitated).

Interesting idea, especially considering the sex/gender wars these days.

How do you read it? Is the world getting better and better?

david starling

If Robert Zoller hadn't dismissed the sidereal Zodiac as entirely irrelevant and useless, he would have realized that, according to both Western siderealists and Vedic astrologers, the sidereal Aquarian Age won't formally begin for about another 350 years. And that start-date can be known exactly, once a specific ayanamsa is chosen.

david starling

He didn't dismiss it. He considered it the universal intelligence and the tropical as the universal soul.

No. He completely dismisses the sidereal Sign-boundaries dividing the constellations into 12 equal Signs as arbitrary and illegitimate. Even though the precise locations of those Sign-boundaries are essential to sidereal (which includes Vedic) Chart readings.

Last edited:

david starling

Odds, are you aware of the term "ayanamsa"?

For those who don't know what it means, it's about fine-tuning the difference in location of a sidereal Sign-boundary and a tropical one.

For example, if the Sun or any planet is at, say, 0 degree Aquarius in a tropical Chart, it's about 25 degrees back, at about 5 degrees Capricorn in a sidereal Chart using the "Fagan-Bradley" ayanamsa, or at about 6 degrees Capricorn using the Vedic "Lahiri" ayanamsa.

So, the recent Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn occurred in tropical Aquarius, but in sidereal Capricorn.

Last edited: