Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

That's because Hillary and Obama gave away 20%!

Wrong. The U.S. mining operations were supplying only about 10% of the needs of U.S. reactors before the Uranium One exports. We get more from Russia than from our own mines. Our main sources are Kazakhstan, Russia, Australia, and Namibia. So, 20% of U.S. mining would account for only about 2% of U.S. reactor needs.
That said, I, like so many others, believed the Nuclear Regulating Commission's constant claims that "no uranium from U.S. mines is allowed to leave this country". Apparently, Western Europe and Asia (which is where that 2O-25% was exported) were willing to pay more for the Uranium than U.S. nuclear plant operators. There's a global shortage of Uranium, creating high demand.

unique_astrology

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/11/trump-russia-putin-people-will-die-244801

In a 26-minute question-and-answer session with reporters aboard Air Force One, the president managed to dismiss probes into whether his campaign colluded with Russia as an “artificial Democratic hit job,” said he believed Putin was being sincere when he insisted that Russia did not attempt to interfere in the 2016 election, and warned that the continued focus on Russian election meddling risks lives.

“This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way and that’s a shame because people will die because of it,” he said.

I trust no one in the tRump camp.

There was no reason for tRump to make a statement that people will die because of the Russia investigation. In the past when he made statements that seemed to have no foundation it seems they followed connections made by team members with Russians.

He was just in contact with Putin. A thumb drive could be passed with a handshake without being detected. There is strong belief that Putin has had opponents murdered. With indictments coming out in the Russia investigation and a possibility that higher ups in the chain who could end tRumps presidency could be indicted after evidence against them has been offered by the low hanging fruit, removing those potential witnesses might have been suggested to tRump by Putin. Could we see protective custody or witness protection?

david starling

It's my impression that Trump is extremely dependant on "other people's money", and, that because of his business failures, he had lost the confidence of his foreign investors. By becoming POTUS, he is now able to use that influence for his own financial gain. His refusal to divest his assets and to release his tax-returns are breaches of standard protocol, for which he hasn't been held accountable. This sounds to me like H8 behavior, especially because he started out using his father's money, and keeps his business dealings as secret as possible, as well as his sexcapades.

Last edited:

david starling

If "Love of Money is the Root of All Evil", Trump's got it bad. How he's able to convince the lower income population that he has their interests at heart, is a mystery to me. To him, they're just expendable factory slaves he couldn't care less about. Now, he's trying to remove some banking regulations, put in place to avoid the debacle that occurred on Bush Jr's watch, all to line the already bulging pockets of rich elites who will ride out the next major Recession in style, while the rest of us suffer. His sons will have plenty of elephant trophies to hang on the walls of their mansions.

No Trump-Russia collusion according to Washington Post

[FONT=&quot]Washington Post reporters admit they'd lose 40% of their readers if they didn't keep up the fiction of Trump Russian collusion and Trump bashing. Funny how "the pot calls the kettle black" when a Post reporter accuses the NY Times and CNN of being more over the top with their anti Trump coverage than the WashingPoo.

It's all pro-wrestling folks. It's not real reporting of the news. Don't get sucked into this charade.

The short undercover video

Another Post reporter admitting no evidence

[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Re: No Trump-Russia collusion according to Washington Post

It's happening. Flynn is testifying against Groper-in-Chief in a deal with Mueller. This is the one person Trumpanzee was terrified would spill all his dirty secrets and that's why he tried so hard to force Comey to 'leave him alone'. Comey wouldn't and he fired him.
We now know that this is a case of obstruction of justice.

Memo to Trump lawyer: A president can obstruct justice

Ted Lieu‏Verified account
@tedlieu
Follow Follow @tedlieu
More Ted Lieu Retweeted CNN
White House is now really desperate. They realize Trump committed Obstruction of Justice. So they are using defense that @POTUS is above the law. Except the central lesson of Watergate is no one is above the law. First Article of Impeachment for Nixon was Obstruction of Justice.

Liar and criminal-in-chief is going down. Don't forget to shut the door on your way out.....
and bring the entire gang of criminals with you including Kushner and your own daughter Ivanka.

Impeachment countdown.

as much as I empathize with you, it ain't over til the fat lady sings
rahu

Re: Donald Trump will not be impeached.

Alan Dershowitz, noted liberal Dem Hillary voter and Harvard Law prof said if Trump were afraid of charges he would have pardoned Flynn, which he has the power to do according to the law professor. For legal and constitutional details about this watch his interview

watch video

Last edited:

tikana

It is possible that special counsel Robert Mueller will soon have the evidence he needs to implicate President Donald Trump as having colluded with Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election?

Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty Friday morning to “willfully and knowingly making false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI regarding his conversations with Russian ambassadors. As part of his plea deal, Flynn admitted that he was directed by a senior member of the Trump transition team to make contact with Russian officials in December 2016.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-flynn-russia-impeachment-728883

I ran a horary a while back if he will actually finish his term. answer was No. so lets wait and see what happens.
ugh we need a new country I think

Here is a tax calculator so people can get an idea of how much money they will save. I'm going to do my best to boost the economy by spending my savings at my local mall!

As part of this tax bill, for people not on their employee health insurance who used to be forced to buy Obamacare or pay a penalty, that penalty is now gone as of Jan. 2019.

Buy yourself some chamomile tea as it's good for the nerves. Or have some Russian vodka, Hilliary's favorite drink.

Merry Christmas!

You got hysterical over nothing

Media Coverage In 2017 Marked By Bombshells That Weren’t

Click the headline above to read and see video clips from the various propaganda aka corporate media outlets touting these stories as fact. When they were exposed by their competition ("We're not fake news, you're fake news!"), a few made corrections and retractions and some got suspended or fired but most were just ignored so many viewers still think they were real.

Were you fooled by these stories? I can tell by the hysterical posts in this thread that some of you were. This is why the media's approval rating is lower than Trump's. People are catching on now.

rahu

Banned

As Mueller's investigation gains solid ground for indictments against the rest of the Criminal-in-Chief gang, some in the GOP are getting truly desperate. Mueller cannot be fired without just cause and Rosenstein will not fire him. So they will have to fire him, then replace him with a hatchet man to fire Mueller. But will they find a man to do this?

Don Jr who will be handcuffs shortly is ranting on about a conspiracy against his dad during the campaign. Excuse me, but you are the liar, criminal who met secretly with the Russians and pretended it was about adoption. I knew it would come to this. Blaming President Obama and HC or both because Racist-in-Chief has been exposed for the criminal that he is. Notice his daughter is staying quiet now. She even opposed her dad when he backed the pedophile Roy Moore.

Trump fired Comey who was replaced by Mueller. The irony is sublime.

Welcome to your own Saturn hell Groper-in-Chief. Now that Saturn moved into Capricorn today, enjoy the repercussions of your actions.

Still no tax returns released.

Liar. Criminal. Lock him up.

Impeachment countdown.

well put
drumpf has hung on this long only because the overall moral quality of congress has not been this low since the beginning of ww2

rahu

rahu

Banned

well put
drumpf has hung on this long only because the overall moral quality of congress has not been this low since the beginning of ww2

rahu

Ron Paul: No One Should Be Surprised That a Gov’t Who Kills for Profit is Full of Rapists Posted: 28 Dec 2017 12:00 AM PST
In a weekly column, put out on Christmas day, Ron Paul delivered a scathing report on how political immorality is the norm and not the exception.

Given the recent revelations over the millions spent in taxpayer dollars to silence the sexual abuse victims of federal politicians, Ron Paul noted that Americans shouldn’t be surprised those who spend their lives at your expense defending immoral wars and engaging in horrifying abuse would also engage in immoral personal conduct.

It is only natural that an immoral system, like the welfare-warfare state, tends to attract individuals likely to practice personal immorality,” wrote Paul.

Going further to blow the lid off of the cesspool that is DC, Paul explained how the welfare-warfare state is built on a foundation of theft and corruption.

Boston Guy

This entire thread is a salt mine. President Trump should not, and will not, be impeached. This said, you must really like my boy Pence! Same.

I understand people are hurt and some are naturally inclined to reject him. But a humorus tweet mocking an actual dictator isn't something to send the Paddy Wagon out for.

Still happy I voted for him, though I wish someone else might have been nominated and could win against her.

MAGA