Solar Arc, MC Change?

Hi, I'm new to reading the Solar Arc chart. I've been trying to look for anything significant. I just noticed that the progressed midheaven enters Scorpio right around the time of my birthday, later this year. I'm actually in the process of switching careers and am wondering if this is a good omen? Also how does it affect the IC/home life? Are these changes gradual or are they sudden?

Please let me know if there's anything else in the chart that you see, I'm just seeing alot of red and am worried to be honest :unsure:

solar arc.png

Cary2

Banned
The MC changing signs is notable but not usually a big deal.

Your sa.Venus-Uranus square is merging with the natal Saturn position is a big deal. You will be dealing with both the sa.Uranus-n.Saturn conjunction, but you will also deal with the sa.Venus square n.Saturn square.

Your love life will be very stressful if not catastrophic. Social, financial and romantic problems are likely during this progression. There is coldness or lack of sympathy toward the emotional needs of others. Coldness or estrangement can occur in romantic or marital relationships.

Professional responsibilities may interfere with social, romantic or marital matters. Selfishness and lack of consideration in business and professional matters can lead to difficulties and financial losses. It is not a favorable time to seek favors from others in a position of wealth, power, and authority. Difficulties may arise in respect to public relations, legal matters, and partnerships.

There may be increased responsibility toward friends, groups, and organizations. You may be involved in an emerging way with professional groups and organizations and develop an interest in new technology or new methods with professional affairs. There may be some bizarre connection to this.

Your professional activities during this period may be related to engineering, manufacturing, or research and development, especially in electronics or the audio field. Organizational management in these matters may be involved.

This area will be subject to unexpected changes that are drastic and perhaps bizarre.

Sa.Moon is opposing natal Venus and squaring natal Uranus-Neptune. You may have to deal overly sensitive people at this time. You may get into trouble by a misplaced sympathy. You may have health problems due to indulgences in food or other pleasures. There may disputes about purchases regarding items for the home situation.

You may have to move unexpectedly.

Last edited:
I appreciate you looking at my chart, thank you.

You analysis sounds cryptic at times!

I moved a few months ago and will be moving again later this year. I had to create better boundaries with friends because I tend to be a compulsive caretaker, there is no romantic relationship. I guess I am being selfish right now but I call it personal development :) Working with a therapist.

I'm cleaning up my diet and trying to improve my health overall. That is something I'm constantly doing but I have greater will power these days.

Your professional activities during this period may be related to engineering, manufacturing, or research and development, especially in electronics or the audio field. Organizational management in these matters may be involved.

Why do you think they would involve electronics or audio field? Aquarius? That is correct, I'm experimenting with music and making videos.

Cary2

Banned
The Venus-Uranus square is prominent in your natal chart.

In the "progressed chart" it is again prominent.

The "progressed" Uranus-Saturn conjunction suggests technology and innovations or inventions.

When Venus-Uranus suggests technology it is usually the audio-visual kind.

Many people who work professionally in the audio-visual field have prominent Venus-Uranus aspects.