Transiting Chiron trine Natal Venus AND Transiting Venus trine Natal Chiron TONIGHT

Awakened_Pisces

Re: Transiting Chiron trine Natal Venus AND Transiting Venus trine Natal Chiron TONIGHT

Well firstly, we have a strict rule here and that is to at least try to read the chart on your own. Because we're all here to learn. Not give you free passes :). Secondly, you can go to www.astro.com. Even as a guest, create your natal chart and then you can attach it to your post.

Chiron is the teacher, healer. Also wound. With the trines to your Venus. Trine=energy easily flows through. Perhaps you learn of/find that lover of your dreams. Or perhaps you might find something positive(or negative) about your lover that you never found before.

cassanra

Re: Transiting Chiron trine Natal Venus AND Transiting Venus trine Natal Chiron TONIGHT

trines would give you the more positive aspects of the sign particularly with venus. It may increase your awareness of beauty, meaning and beauty, the arts, etc. It would also be good to know the signs thus a chart would help.

cassanra

Yes, I see that mainly it will probably be more an increase in a more beneficial aspect with 9th house of philosophy and religious thoughts possibly or some deep seated thoughts and beliefs with the fair Sagittarius venus giving some energy to your beliefs...chiron aspecting your natal venus however might be another story and may add to your deepening understanding of the wounds of love and maybe allow you to communicate and express those in a more positive light. I see this as as a more positive and harmonious chance and one not to waste. Though they may present as challenges in your inner psyhe you will deal better with them and have a more loving understanding of yourself and others. How is that...let me know....:)

freedomlover

Tonight I have transiting Chiron at 16 Aquarius trine my natal Venus at 16 Libra AND transiting Venus at 24 Sag trine my natal Chiron at 24 Aries!!!

I would interpret this as maybe having something to do with appreciating your unique beauty (Chiron Aquarius/Venus Libra). It could also have something to do with releasing repressed anger (Venus Sag/Chiron Aries). It could all have something to do with feeling you "have to be pleasant/nice/socially acceptable" all the time (Venus in Libra) causing a rebellion and feeling cut off from group (Chiron in Aquarius) and of course this could be the repressed anger that needs released. Possibly a relationship (Venus in Libra) that is not accepted by the group of peers (Chiron in Aquarius). The Venus in Sag/Chiron in Aries could have to do with father issues. It could also have something to do with your physical energy levels, maybe.

Okay, I'm all out of possible interpretations - hope something in there rang a bell.

FL

skywatcher1221

cutesag said:
Tonight I have transiting Chiron at 16 Aquarius trine my natal Venus at 16 Libra AND transiting Venus at 24 Sag trine my natal Chiron at 24 Aries!!!

If one of these trines seems a BIG challenge, imagine a double bill!!!

Can you tell me more about what I can expect from this??

Many txs
Sag

You might hear from a "blast from the past" -- or if not a "blast," somebody you haven't seen in a long time. Chiron turned direct trine my Moon and that was the result. In my chart, at least, that is the only result of Chiron's transits. (My natal Sun, conjunct the Asc from the 12th, trines natal Chiron in the 8th with an 18 minute orb).