Name Asteroid and significance

theV

Is there an asteroid,out there in the space,named after you? if you do, where it falls in your birth chart and where it falls in the birth chart of people closet to you? how they see you and how they feel towards you based on sign and aspect.

My name is Isa. "Arabic-speaking Muslims refer to Jesus as Īsā, while Arabic-speaking Christians refer to Jesus as Yasū (يسوع).[1][2] The name for Jesus is used in these two forms in the Qur'an and in Arabic versions of the Bible, respectively." My name is the Arabic version of Jesus or Yeshua. My mother named after on of her student who passed away.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Isa(1485), falls in 0 saggitarius conjunct Moon/Jupiter 5 degree saggitarius. Isa falls in the 5th house conjunct Pluto 2 degree.

"
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
The Symbol shows reunions and gathering together with people who have shared histories, struggles or issues. A reunion can ignite feelings of camaraderie, companionship and triumph, sometimes along with great passions. As these are “Retired Army Veterans”, it’s through the passing of time and with the hindsight of age that many things can be faced, healed and laid to rest. In going over the memories of ‘old battles’ you may find the clues for current ones. However, this degree can show a personality that goes over and over old hurts, injuries, diseases, etc. The trick also is not to see others as the ‘enemy’, but rather see in everyone the possibility of friendship." Lynda hill on 1 degree saggy sabian.

Last edited:

Abby83

What an interesting thread! Thank you for keeping life interesting the V.

Is there an asteroid for Nicol? Where did you find this information?

Last edited:

theV

What an interesting thread! Thank you for keeping life interesting the V.

Is there an asteroid for Nicol? Where did you find this information?

Waybread posted it on Hillary's clinton chart that asteroid Hillary conjunct Clinton's moon. Rahu always uses name asteroid to interpret composite. I found it interesting and decided to start a thread about it. Nicol-163641- exist look it up in your children's chart or your husband.

Last edited:

Abby83

Ooo I just looked it up at astrodienst whilst you were responding.

Nicol is at 14 degrees Leo 10th house and sextiles my mum (sun) and north node 8th house and trine moon. Oh yeah I like that very much. That would explain why im such an attention seeker and love performing. It's also conjunct eros. Me likey.

So mother's chart - Im conjunct her asc.

Kid's charts - they all have an aspect between me and their asc ruler.

Husband - im conjunct his descendant and trine 12th house ruler. Yuck.

With most of these charts there is a connection with me and 12th house.

Last edited:
When Rahu gave me a reading a few months ago he said my named asteroid was Rachele (674) and that the slight difference in spelling didn't matter :) I've not looked into it but I shall do.

Last edited:

theV

In my chart, you are a Scorpio 0 degree conjunct my IC conjunct Mars. Nichol in 0 Scorpio reflects to me your Eros/Nichol conjunction.

Blue@ If the pronunciation of the misspelled rachele and correctly spelled rachele matches, then it is ok. I spell my Aissa but phonetically it matches with Isa too.

Last edited:

Abby83

Well then Mr V, I looked at where Isa is in my chart and it is conjunct my mercury in 11th house. A fantastic position me thinks. Talking about hidden matters and the underworld and receiving family matters too.

theV

Well then Mr V, I looked at where Isa is in my chart and it is conjunct my mercury in 11th house. A fantastic position me thinks. Talking about hidden matters and the underworld and receiving family matters too.

Isa in Libra conjunct Mercury Libra haha no wonder why you found my writing so beautiful and harmonic. And no strange we have this mentally (mercury) stimulated friendship (11th house)

Abby83

I personally like that we can talk about deep matters without scaring each other off. In both of our charts we have that connection including discussions about family. I like it very much. Nawww.

But yeah you're right hahaha, I love your beautiful writing.

theV

I personally like that we can talk about deep matters without scaring each other off. In both of our charts we have that connection including discussions about family. I like it very much. Nawww.

But yeah you're right hahaha, I love your beautiful writing.

Abby I can't read your private message. I can't access the PMs.

Abby83

Hmmm. Interesting. Is it because your inbox is full? I can try another day but I cant remember what I wrote. I can never access my sent messages. But im sure it'll work out.

theV

Hmmm. Interesting. Is it because your inbox is full? I can try another day but I cant remember what I wrote. I can never access my sent messages. But im sure it'll work out.

No it not full. The surfer keeps sending database error every time i try to open. I hope it work out.

theV

How interesting.

Isa conjuncts Pluto (1 degree) in Scorpio in the 8th house.

My name is Nicole and asteroid Nichol conjuncts my Nodes (2 degrees) in Libra in the 7th house. This is also opposite my ascendant in Aries. Also, I identify more with my draconic chart. So Nichol reinforces what is implied by my Nodes thru its conjunct? Is this a valid connection?

"Even my work history can be seen in PNA contacts of several employers and teachers. After graduation from The Restaurant School, my first boss was Beatrice Nichols, owner of Ecco restaurant in Philadelphia. Asteroid Nichols at 28 Libra opposes asteroid Cook (#3061) at 24 Aries, asteroid Nichol (#163641) at 16 Pisces opposes my Moon at 19 Virgo (ruling cooking) and sextiles Saturn (bosses) at 13 Capricorn. Asteroid Beatrix (#83) at 21 Scorpio squares Uranus at 20 Leo (she was foreign, and frankly, a bit mental)"
http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2014/11/alex-by-numbers/

Asteroid Cook is in Mercury in the 6th house biQ my natal Uranus in Capricorn in the 10th house. I recently graduated from Culinary school in 2015 and am am really interesting in the science of cooking but I've decided not to pursue it as a career if I can focus on developing other skills or things I'm suddenly now interested in. I got bored with cooking or experienced a lot of tension working restaurant industry and factory-like work mentality and repetitiveness

What I found interesting about name asteroids is the sign the asteroid falls in. Does it describe our personality? and how people perceive us when our name is put on the table? People always viewed me as an optimistic personality. Isa falls in Saggitarius might have effect on that.

Maybe Nichol conjunct the Node is telling you to embrace your name and to be a more loving social Nichol.

Abby83

Ah I see. people have always percieved me to be a fair and loving person but perhaps at times thrown off by an intensity maybe due to my asc in aries coming into play..

Jesus, the sun of God. I was reading that there are a number of scriptures suggesting Jesus is the Sun. Is it interesting that Isa falls in your 5th house? Are you interested in religions

People who go by the name of Nicole, whilst they mean well and aim to be nice and fair, they have a fiery powerful side to them.

theV

Ah I see. people have always percieved me to be a fair and loving person but perhaps at times thrown off by an intensity maybe due to my asc in aries coming into play..

Jesus, the sun of God. I was reading that there are a number of scriptures suggesting Jesus is the Sun. Is it interesting that Isa falls in your 5th house? Are you interested in religions

There is also asteroid [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Yeshuhua: 3241 if you want to explore more your spiritual relationship with Jesus and how you view him. Well, I'm a Muslim, but Isa's (Jesus)/Mary's verses in Quran are the one's I like the most. The story of the two is captivating showing a lot of endurance and patience.

Isa is Saggitarius [/FONT]
[/FONT]0°29 conjunct Moon/Jupiter 5°44 and 6°. Isa with Pluto too 27°59 Scorpio.

Asteroid Mary Parallel asteroid Isa so it is very interesting.

Sunday the day of Christians is taken from Sun/day. Jesus was said to be born in Spring, Aries Sun a time the Sun is glorified and exalted in Aries. So no wonder people would assign Jesus to the Sun.

Judaism said to be ruled by Saturn, Islam said to be ruled by the Moon/Venus.

Last edited: