Venus return chart

LaVidaLoca

Hi everybody,

This is the first time that I'm calculating a Venus return chart and hope in your insight. Venus trine Mars and conjunct Sun (both in the return and natal chart) make me hope that something will finally happen this year in the romantic department. The square with Uranus, however, may suggest that a possible encounter will be pretty sudden; at the same time, the Venus-Pluto opposition may indicate an intense kind of relationships. Pluto in the 1st and Venus in the 8th--together with the Moon--should go in the same direction. May Sagittarius as rising sign point to a romantic involvement in a foreign land. Jupiter is in the 9th house, as well. I am asking this question because I will relocate in a few months and actually there is someone I'm interested in. The house overlays also seem to confirm the overall good appearance of the return chart--just as an example, the Venus return 8th on the natal 7th.

Unluckily, my knowledge doesn't allow me to go on deeply in the reading. So hope you'll help me. What are your thoughts? Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Venus Return.png
    Venus Return.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Venus return + Natal.gif
    Venus return + Natal.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 37

craft94

Hi everybody,

This is the first time that I'm calculating a Venus return chart and hope in your insight. Venus trine Mars and conjunct Sun (both in the return and natal chart) make me hope that something will finally happen this year in the romantic department. The square with Uranus, however, may suggest that a possible encounter will be pretty sudden; at the same time, the Venus-Pluto opposition may indicate an intense kind of relationships. Pluto in the 1st and Venus in the 8th--together with the Moon--should go in the same direction. May Sagittarius as rising sign point to a romantic involvement in a foreign land. Jupiter is in the 9th house, as well. I am asking this question because I will relocate in a few months and actually there is someone I'm interested in. The house overlays also seem to confirm the overall good appearance of the return chart--just as an example, the Venus return 8th on the natal 7th.

Unluckily, my knowledge doesn't allow me to go on deeply in the reading. So hope you'll help me. What are your thoughts? Thanks a lot!
It's been a couple of months since you posted it! Has anything happened so far?

LaVidaLoca

Hi Craft!

Actually, nothing has happened/changed. Or, maybe, I haven't noticed it :tongue: Unluckily, I'm a beginner and this has been the first time I've tried to understand how planetary returns work. This is why I asked for help.

Thanks for asking, anyway!