If their attraction is so strong than why was he trying to hookup with me?

ChildOfVenus

This Scorpio guy talked to me for almost two years. He talked about how he wanted us to be together. And talking about how he wanted to have sex with me. Yet he's been living with his girlfriend. He told me they weren't together anymore but I found out he was lying the entire time. If things are so great between them. Then why was talking to me for almost two years? Obviously, things aren't that great between them. I'm the Taurus Sun with Aquarius Moon.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 29
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 28

blackbery

He wants his cake and eat it too!

Ever heard of lying, cheating scumbags?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can't have your cake and eat it (too) is a popular English idiomatic proverb or figure of speech. The proverb literally means "you cannot simultaneously retain your cake and eat it". ... It can be used to say that one cannot have two incompatible things, or that one should not try to have more than is reasonable.

This Scorpio guy talked to me for almost two years. He talked about how he wanted us to be together. And talking about how he wanted to have sex with me. Yet he's been living with his girlfriend. He told me they weren't together anymore but I found out he was lying the entire time. If things are so great between them. Then why was talking to me for almost two years? Obviously, things aren't that great between them. I'm the Taurus Sun with Aquarius Moon.

ChildOfVenus

He wants his cake and eat it too!

Ever heard of lying, cheating scumbags?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can't have your cake and eat it (too) is a popular English idiomatic proverb or figure of speech. The proverb literally means "you cannot simultaneously retain your cake and eat it". ... It can be used to say that one cannot have two incompatible things, or that one should not try to have more than is reasonable.

Yeah, but I don't get it because I even told him several times to just be upfront and honest about if he was with someone. I told him that I understand that sometimes men like to mess around. But he still lied that's what I just don't understand. Like why he still lied even though I told him I understood.

blackbery

Is the 1st chart he & his girlfriend? It's a very powerful combo with Mars/Venus and Moon/Jupiter but Khiron/Sun too. A lot of chemistry, sexual attraction and good, positive feelings but a lot of pain too. I suspect that he's cheated on his girlfriend before and she knows about it.

ChildOfVenus

Is the 1st chart he & his girlfriend? It's a very powerful combo with Mars/Venus and Moon/Jupiter but Khiron/Sun too. A lot of chemistry, sexual attraction and good, positive feelings but a lot of pain too. I suspect that he's cheated on his girlfriend before and she knows about it.

Yes, the first chart is of him and his girlfriend. He told me they hated each other and that she hurt him. If the feelings are so good and positive I don't think he would have been trying to mess around with me. So what does he see in me that he doesn't see in her?

He told me that I understood him sexually and that she would tell him he wanted too much sex.

Last edited:

blackbery

He's not an honest or ethical person so you cannot believe a word he says.

You two have a Pluto connection....obsession, secrecy, all the negatives which keep you tied together...but it's with Mars, a malefic connection.

I would stay away from a person like this & hope his girlfriend has the courage to kick him to the curb one day.

Yeah, but I don't get it because I even told him several times to just be upfront and honest about if he was with someone. I told him that I understand that sometimes men like to mess around. But he still lied that's what I just don't understand. Like why he still lied even though I told him I understood.

blackbery

You cannot believe a word he says.

If he's so unhappy with his girlfriend then why is he still with her?:andy::andy::andy:

A Venus/Mars connection is always sexual dynamite.

Yes, the first chart is of him and his girlfriend. He told me they hated each other and that she hurt him. If the feelings are so good and positive I don't think he would have been trying to mess around with me. So what does he see in me that he doesn't see in her?

He told me that I understood him sexually. And that she would tell him he wanted too much sex.

ChildOfVenus

You cannot believe a word he says.

If he's so unhappy with his girlfriend then why is he still with her?:andy::andy::andy:

A Venus/Mars connection is always sexual dynamite.

If he's so happy with her then why is he talking to other women? Venus/Mars might be sexual but it doesn't trump Mars/Pluto. He had me thinking we were going to have great sex. I'm kind of pissed because here I am still wanting sex with him. And he won't even talk to me lol I want the sex with him. Yeah, my Pluto conjunct his Mars I still want him. I know he's not going to stay faithful to her.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah and I'm pissed because I still want him and now he won't talk to me. Probably because he's back with his girlfriend. But he's obviously not faithful to her.

I have been in this situation recently and compassion is the key out of it. Remove yourself from what you want and begin to think why he is acting this way. This is deeper than a man being an opportunist or not being a good boyfriend - there is an unhappiness and instability within himself causing this. In short, he is not ready for a relationship and everything he touches will turn to stone, not gold. Show yourself compassion, show him compassion, show his partner compassion. We are all blind.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Ukpoohbear's powerful and wise closing words: We are all blind.

I am certain both you and he are in this matter, neither able to see what is going on with the other and or likely what is going on within yourselves. UkP speaks of compassion as the balm, the salve, for this suffering and I agree. I think you need to offer it first for yourself, for the frustration and pain that you feel. Kindness and letting go. You are most deserving of that, ChildOfVenus. This relationship is not going to get you want, even if he is unhappy with his girlfriend.

Mars Pluto is about exerting power and coercion. His leading you on is a manifestation of that synastry; I really think both of you are trying to coerce each other without success.

I hope you may be wise and kind toward yourself.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I have been in this situation recently and compassion is the key out of it. Remove yourself from what you want and begin to think why he is acting this way. This is deeper than a man being an opportunist or not being a good boyfriend - there is an unhappiness and instability within himself causing this. In short, he is not ready for a relationship and everything he touches will turn to stone, not gold. Show yourself compassion, show him compassion, show his partner compassion. We are all blind.

I told him if all he wanted was to have sex and hook up that was fine. And I also told him to be honest about whether or not he was in a relationship. He said he wasn't in a relationship and that his ex was just trying to make his life h^ll. I told him several times that it was ok if he just wanted to hookup. And he kept saying he wanted a relationship. We met in FB group and I saw him talking about sex with other women. I was curious and I messaged him so I'm sure this is something that he's done before.

He said he had his own apartment like he had his own place. He kept telling me to come stay with him. Even though he's been living in his girlfriends place. It's insane that he lied when I told him I understood if he just wanted to have some fun. I even told him that I talked to other men too.