Stuck in foreign land- when can i expect better opportunity for relocation?

Tweety

Account Closed
Hello ,

I feel stuck in foreign land, when can i expect to relocate to another better country esp. better paying?
I had gotten a very small opportunity to file visa and travel that i missed back in oct 2019 as process could not get completed due to covid and got stuck in march.
Will the same opportunity come back?
Is it worth waiting for or do i go back to india now? Finances are strained since last year.

Please advise.

Last edited:

creativei

You are currently running Jupiter which is retrograde and which is in 10th lord constellation , whether you like or not you are forced to quit the job and by the end of 2022 second half you land in your home town . after that your life gets settled . currently saturn transits to your 9th house who is 10th lord as per rasi . he has to give 9th and 10th power . from there he sees 11th , 3rd , 6th . so you will experience changes in these houses . 11th house of income , 3rd house of changes and younger siblings , 6th house of work place and health .

whatever happening to you now till 2023 is foundation for next 13 yrs guru dasa , you can easily guess by things happening now , as lord of 3 and 12 , he gives those powers only . including that his constellation power which is profession . i say from this year forget about your professinal life and just concentrate on marriage and family life , thats good thing for you . your 18 yrs of professional life going to come end this jupiter dasa jupiter bukti . i challenge this , whoever here says you have professional life , i quit saying astrology prediction . hereafter you will shine has best home maker and good mother to your kids . you no need to take any action , it happens by itself , things will go against you in work place , they force you to resign . and you end up as victim . so be ready accept change listen to your parents words , your life will be happy .... major professional changes happens in 2022 march .. .

Tweety

Account Closed
Hello
I am in Ra-Ma, hv had just meagre 6 years of prof life.
recently got promoted and added responsibilities, overall I am in a happy space.. relocation has been long due, will see how it goes.

Thank you for sparing time to answer my query, appreciate it. 😊

creativei

Hello
I am in Ra-Ma, hv had just meagre 6 years of prof life.
recently got promoted and added responsibilities, overall I am in a happy space.. relocation has been long due, will see how it goes.

Thank you for sparing time to answer my query, appreciate it. 😊

aha i said 18yrs based on rahu dasa . ok i thought you are working from rahu dasa since its with 10th lord also in 10th lord constellation . may be you may got in second half of rahu dasa !!

best wishes but my prediction wont go wrong :bandit::bandit::biggrin: