Where is this relationship going ?

Pb92

long story short I dated this man for a few months we've become distant but we still speak and he is hot and cold ...

my question is this going to move forward or should i just move on as he's never clear about his intentions :pouty:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_29_1_2020_17_16_06.62173.117089.pdf
    61 KB · Views: 46
  • chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Pb92

Hi way bread thanks for replying :)

I don't fully understand the question im not well versed in western astrology :/

Pb92

Hi Elena

the chart i posted was just a horary, I can post a composite chart im unsure what you meant by both charts :/ please let me know

ElenaJ

Sorry, my error, the reply was meant for someone else.
The horary is enough, but with the date and coordinates given on your chart, I get an ascendent of 15 Leo. Something isn't right here.

Pb92

mmm I attached another copy of the chart (same details used to generate the chart) and attached as thumbnail is the ascendant correct as per the new chart now ?

thank you for checking :)

waybread

The proper chart does not suggest that the relationship has a future. You're symbolized by the sun, he's Saturn. The two planets are not relating, and the moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter.

ElenaJ

In addition to what Waybread writes, both sun and Saturn are in the 6th house, not promising for a relationship.
And look at what the moon does, it is conjunct Chiron exactly. On the cusp of the 9th it could be religious differences, or even living in foreign countries. And they both are in the degree of Uranus, easy come easy go.
Venus exactly on Neptune in the 8th tells us there is a lot of fantasising between the two of you, very romantic but not very realistic in seeing each other as you really are.

Pb92

Thanks for the chart interpretation guys :) elenaj I think it’s likely both of us will move to different countries in the future probably in a year maybe sooner for him

Bunraku

Not really. With your significator the sun as the faster-moving planet, it shows you moving on.

I can see this if Sun were in the last degrees of the sign, but it's fixed, and still early. Moon is very early too. There's still way more to this.

The final aspect is a ghastly Moon square Saturn, both rejecting each other in their signs of fall. :andy:

Pb92

I can see this if Sun were in the last degrees of the sign, but it's fixed, and still early. Moon is very early too. There's still way more to this.

The final aspect is a ghastly Moon square Saturn, both rejecting each other in their signs of fall. :andy:

Hi bunraku,

Thanks for having a look :)

What does “The final aspect is a ghastly Moon square Saturn, both rejecting each other in their signs of fall” mean in real life will we argue?

Also pretty much a few days ago when he last messaged I just gave up on this guy he’s playing games just not worth the stress and potential hurt so I deleted his number and have no intention of initiating any contact despite having feelings for him

Also you mentioned “there’s still way more to this” please let me know what you can see if you have some time many thanks