Please tell me I'm going to find a happier job

moonmoney

I have been at this job working the front desk at a veterinary clinic for over three years. I have posted charts in the past asking similar questions about my career, but I feel like something has to change. I made tentative plans to go back to school to try to break into a more lucrative, more intellectually fulfilling field, but I was told in one of my latest horaries that it looks like something will get in the way. I don't have a clear picture of being there in my head, so I don't doubt it, but I am still moving forward anyway with that for lack of a better option. Concerned about finance as far as that goes.

I really can't stand my work environment. The job is ok but repetitive and not really intellectually stimulating. I'm talked down to by other employees constantly and the work environment is sort of toxic. Things have been unstable in the company for the past couple years as the practice was sold into a corporation and we lost a lot of benefits, lots of things changed, etc etc. I have thought about quitting without a plan SO many times, especially lately as I continue to get reprimanded for tardiness, etc etc. I am just really unhappy and I am hoping for the favorable outcome that I can leave and things will get better instead of worse.

I am absolute garbage at interpreting anything that's not relational (and I'm not great at that) so I don't even feel confident taking a stab at this.

Please help. Thank you.:unsure:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_moonmoney.59281.32546.jpg
    astro_2gw_moonmoney.59281.32546.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25

conspiracy theorist

Unfortunately, the message of the chart is negative. You are the Moon and you're going toward a combusted Mercury Rx in the 10th. Mercury rules the 12th house as well as the 4th. I'd personally look at that as job loss. The 10th house ruler (job) and 9th house ruler (university) is not regarding the 1st house ruler (yourself). Neptune in 9th shows that the amorphousness of your university plans. If you want to further break conventional horary rules, you also have Chiron on the MC. Ouch.

The thing about the planets is that they don't "make" things happen, the chart only indicates what is happening in the life due to the actions of the parties involved in the question. Many people like to say that the stars impel, and not compel, and while I don't have a problem with that, persons tend to be too entrenched in their current modes of being to make any difference. Hence what is stated in divinatory techniques "walk straight".

So, how do you change your situation from where it seems to be heading? One thing that is apparent is that you have no clear-cut idea of what you want, only a niggling sensation that this is not what you want as your life. Might I give a suggestion? Check out this website https://selfauthoring.com/ - this is a way for you to straighten out your thoughts, ideas and allows you to apply more structure to your plans. With a clearer way to move forward, the next time you apply for university or anything that you deem your next step, it won't be "tentative".

moonmoney

I took a look at the web site that you recommended. Definitely looks interesting and surprisingly affordable... I am definitely going to check it out next pay period! I REALLY need direction, and it's worth a shot.

Does the job loss in the chart indicate that I get fired or leave of my own will? Honestly things around here are tense and it's looking like it could go either way. I don't *think* I will get fired, but like I said, I've gotten reprimanded recently and I've been wanting to leave for a while. Any idea on when that will happen? If I end up going to college it'll be sometime in August. I'm thinking I'm going to end up leaving by the end of the year *anyway* because our current office manager and owner are retiring and I think that's going to cause a LOT of fallout that I'm not sure I want to be around for, especially considering the insane amounts of tension the changes associated with incorporation put on everyone and how much negativity it all brought to the work environment.

I don't know that it matters, but my problem isn't with having a 9-5. I like the stability, and I'm afraid to leave because I don't want to introduce chaos into my life. But staying also is starting to make me believe that I *can't* do better. I feel like I can barely afford to support myself (not sure how much better it would be anywhere else) but the general culture of disrespect and the monotony of the tasks is really putting me in a position of extreme frustration, sometimes hopelessness. I don't think it job loss would be *bad* -- change is just change-- but it's really taking some restraint to not be reckless about things, and I just want to know that things aren't going to immediately go to hell and that I can take care of myself.

Last edited:

moonmoney

I am also curious to know what Chiron on the MC means. As far as I know, Chiron represents hardships, but if you wouldn't mind contextualizing a bit, I'd appreciate it.

I cast a new chart asking "Will I go back to school this August?" As I feel enough time has gone by to cast a new one and considering my circumstances have changed. I had to appeal for in-county residency, and my request was approved, making my tuition about half as expensive and totally more feasible.

Like I said, I don't know much. Moon in 10th house(?), I know I am merc. I am seeing Venus (going to school?) domicile in Taurus, which I take as a good sign. I see Chiron in Libra 2nd house which makes me think it's pointing to financial strain, which I am expecting, but do feel better about Libra's ruler being in Taurus 9th house. Could you help me with this chart?