Our suns in one another's 7th house?

moonmoney

I included two versions of the synastry chart for convenience.

He (Libra) and I (Cancer) have one another's sun in the seventh houses. He is a freelance visual artist studying to become a teacher. From what I can gather, this would be a relationship full of feminine energy, appreciation of beauty, and possibly business? A bit of Scorpionic energy in common?

Would anybody be so kind as to give me a reading?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 28
  • synastry2.jpg
    synastry2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 21

IleneK

Premium Member
I use whole sign houses so there is no ambiguity about intercepted signs or houses.
Your Sun is indeed in his 7th sign/house, since his rising sign is in Capricorn. However, his Sun is in the 8th sign of your chart, not in the sign on the cusp of your 7th, but the 8th, so there is not the attraction symmetry that you may have hoped for.

Looking at the synastry between you, again, by signs, your Suns square each other, his Sun opposes your Moon, and his Moon is disjunct your Sun [one sign away from each other, so not able to see each other]. Your Moon's do make the weak sextile by sign. So there will be lots to work through between feelings of one party versus the establishing identity or aspiration of the other.

I do think there is attraction with your Sun trining his Venus by sign, and with your Mars trining his Capricorn planets, including his strong, exalted Mars. And there is attraction by both opposition aspect and mutual reception between your Mars and his Venus, but neither of those planets is particularly strong to act.

So there is a sufficient germ of foundation for getting together if that is your interest, and there will also be much to work through if you do. But likely not more work than anyone else, as there is always much to work through in relationships.:smile:

Wishing you the best,

Last edited: