Is it a good idea to contact him?

LaVidaLoca

Hi, everybody,

Very brief background: I met a guy at a party recently, and I liked him so much. Unluckily, we were just introduced to each other. I didn’t have the chance to talk to him later. Contacting him on social media could be a good solution (we have a close friend in common). I’m very shy when it comes to this kind of approach, honestly, and therefore I chose to ask whether contacting him would be a good thing to do. I had already asked on the same subject, but the chart was not radical. This one can be judged (ruler of the hour is Libra).

I’m Venus, exalted in Pisces, but in his twelfth house—hidden from him; and I don’t see it as a good thing, since 6th/12th are cadent houses. The guy is Mars in Gemini, peregrine, in my 8th, his 2nd. There is a separating sextile—may it be read in this case as missing the occasion to socialize with him? Perhaps the square I make with Saturn shows the difficulties I actually had to connect. Both our significators don’t make other aspects, and the Moon doesn’t seem to help. I had thought of his third house as the place of the question (i.e. communication via the Internet), and it’s ruled by Gemini. Retrograde Mercury (conjunct Sun) stays in his first house, so it's also his co-significator together with the Sun. Mercury is applying by trine to the retrograde Saturn in my third. I really don’t know how to answer to my question :andy:

What is your opinion?

Attachments

• horary--should I contact him.gif
    horary--should I contact him.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 42

breeze

I do not think so, just for the same reasons you explain in your post regarding L1 and L7 and there is no ToL between them.

I wld. Look at your 3rd house. L3, Jupiter, is not in good condition, plus it is VoC.

Mars is in the malefic 8th., not a good house to be in, and peregrine. This is another testomony that adding him in social media wld. Not Be a help.

Moon's last aspect is square Saturn and conjuct Venus almost at the same time i.e. Moon will put Saturn and Venus back to aspect. It is not a nice Saturn.

So, my conclusion is that if you contact him on social media, he wld. not either reply you or would not accept your friendship or even he replies you will regret you have contacted him for some reason -Mars is in the 8th. , or it wil notl go any further being on each others friends list.

What I notice in this chart is Sun. Sun and Mercury are in tight conjuction. Do you know if he is with someone else ?

LaVidaLoca

Thanks so much, breeze! :wink:

The friend we have in common says that this guy broke up with his girlfriend some months ago. He's currently putting his efforts in his career.

Oddity

Go with the first chart, not the second or further one.

But...do you really need to consult the stars to see if you should tweet someone? Or are you asking if you and he will have a relationship, or something more than tweets, facebook shares, instagram, whatever you're into?

Don't worry about the hour ruler matching the ascendant. I've done non-radical charts even for myself on things like missing objects, and they worked just fine. Done them for a lot of other people and they worked out fine, too. Hour ruler matching is only one step in the process, and not one that the chart lives or dies on.

LaVidaLoca

Go with the first chart, not the second or further one.
Don't worry about the hour ruler matching the ascendant. I've done non-radical charts even for myself on things like missing objects, and they worked just fine. Done them for a lot of other people and they worked out fine, too. Hour ruler matching is only one step in the process, and not one that the chart lives or dies on.

I will keep it in mind, thanks! Usually, I avoid posting a chart which isn't radical because I believed it's an important principle. Unluckily, I've deleted the first chart.
No, actually my question was precisely about the contact on the socials. I just thought that if the relative chart says it isn't a good idea to contact him, then contemplating a relationship with him would have been quite unlikely, at least from that kind of approach.