Astrological tibits

Hey, over the years I've noticed certain features in some signs, aspects or placements and wanted to share these with you! Feel free to add yours! :)

1. Taurus ascendant/Venus women usually have long and graceful neck (for example Lana Del Rey, Claudia Cardinale)

2. Venus conjunct Mars really depends on the sign and rarely has that famous sex appeal. For example in Cancer these two seem to cancel each other out, as if the person has neither Mars nor Venus. Usually these people have a troubled sexual and romantic life. They either run around like crazy, from one relationship to another, or they are almost celibate, struggling to find love. It does however make a person charismatic in social situations.

3. Mars in Cancer natives are usually quite stodgy and tend to plump up a bit. Focus is usually on the upper part of the body.

4. Mars in Gemini usually makes a native slender, and even if not so, thet always have graceful movements and are skilled with their hands.

5. Contrary the popular belief that Scorpios are rebels, most of Scorpios I've known have been suckups. They care very much what autohority thinks of them and almost always obey the rules.

6. Moon square Mercury has a tendecy to say wrong things at wrong time.

7. Mars in Scorpio really is a very strong placement. Even the stature and body of someone with Mars in Scorpio is strong, usually tall and robust, capable of withstanding many hardships.

8. Aquariuses usually suck at resolving conflicts, especially in close relationships. They act coolly and with emphasized, even mocking politeness, but refuse to really solve the problem.

9. Moon in 10th house person had a mother who took all the emotional attention in the family, thus leaving the native with a deep need for attention and validation when growing up. They are moody in public and need to showcase their emotions, maybe throwing temper tantrums and crying, needing others' support.

10. Mars in Aries might give contrasting appearance, like dark eyes and dark hair, but light skin.

11. Mars in Taurus is usually strongly built and with darker, browner appearance.

12. Leos have either light blue, small and cat-like "smokey" eyes or big brown eyes.

13. Moon in Taurus gives long face with a flegmatic, calm look.

14. Capricorn ascendant usually has really thick hair

15. Capricorns, especially ascendants, have kinda elvish look to them with wide, narrow eyes, wide face

16. Cancer ascendants almost always have a small upturned nose, also Capricorns

17. Venus in Sagittarius has a hard time being loyal to one partner, they love to flirt and mingle around and can cheat. With Mars in Sagittarius, the same can apply to men.

18. Moon in 2nd house isn't really the best placement for wealth, money might come easily, but it sure goes just as easily. Spending is very dependant on mood. And mood is very dependant on financial situation. Environment and things are very important. They crave comfort above all.

19. Venus shows what kind of girlfriends a woman is drawn to, for example Venus in Taurus is drawn to earthy, calm and naturally beautiful women. Venus in Libra has many superficial friendships with girly girls. Venus in water signs usually have one group of feminine girlfriends, like a support group.

20. Venus in Aries men like when a woman chases them.

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
Hey, over the years I've noticed certain features in some signs, aspects or placements and wanted to share these with you! Feel free to add yours! :)

1. Taurus ascendant/Venus women usually have long and graceful neck (for example Lana Del Rey, Claudia Cardinale)

2. Venus conjunct Mars really depends on the sign and rarely has that famous sex appeal. For example in Cancer these two seem to cancel each other out, as if the person has neither Mars nor Venus. Usually these people have a troubled sexual and romantic life. They either run around like crazy, from one relationship to another, or they are almost celibate, struggling to find love. It does however make a person charismatic in social situations.

3. Mars in Cancer natives are usually quite stodgy and tend to plump up a bit. Focus is usually on the upper part of the body.

4. Mars in Gemini usuallu makes a native slender, and even if not so, thet always have graceful movements and are skilled with their hands.

5. Contrary the popular belief that Scorpios are rebels, most of Scorpios I've known have been suckups. They care very much what autohority thinks of them and almost always obey the rules.

7. Mars in Scorpio really is a very strong placement. Even the stature and body of someone with Mars in Scorpio is strong, usually tall and robust, capable of withstanding many hardships.

8. Aquariuses usually suck at resolving conflicts, especially in close relationships. They act coolly and with emphasized, even mocking politeness, but refuse to really solve the problem.

9. Moon in 10th house person had a mother who took all the emotion attention in family, thus leaving the native with a deep need for attention and validation when growing up. They are moody in public and need to showcase their emotion, maybe throwing temper tantrums and crying, needing others support.

10. Mars in Aries might give contrasting appearance, like dark eyes and dark hair, but light skin.

11. Mars in Taurus is usually strongly built and with darker, browner appearance.

12. Leos have either light blue, small and cat-like "smokey" eyes or big brown eyes.

15. Capricorns, especially ascendants, have kinda elvish look to them with wide, narrow eyes, wide face

17. Venus in Sagittarius has a hard time being loyal to one partner, they love to flirt and mingle around and can cheat. With Mars in Sagittarius, the same can apply to men.

18. Moon in 2nd house isn't really the best placement for wealth. Environment and things are very important. They crave comfort above all.

19. Venus shows what kind of girlfriends a woman is drawn to, for example Venus in Taurus is drawn to earthy, calm and naturally beautiful women. Venus in Libra has many superficial friendships with girly girls.

I'm a Cancer ascendant and I don't have an upturned nose.

aniani

Thanks for these interesting tidbits!!

4. Mars in Gemini usuallu makes a native slender, and even if not so, thet always have graceful movements and are skilled with their hands.

Not in my case :(

So true for me!!!

Kinda true for me too

haidee

2. Venus conjunct Mars [...] does however make a person charismatic in social situations.
:love: Thanks for the self-esteem boost. :love:

4. Mars in Gemini [...] are skilled with their hands.
More like a lot of hand-action. What's fun is to tickle serious or melodramatic people (not strangers, that's creepy). :innocent:
Never leave behind and forget your inner child~

---
A lot can be modified with aspects from other planets and which houses the planets are placed in.

winterwaltz

4. Mars in Gemini usually makes a native slender, and even if not so, thet always have graceful movements and are skilled with their hands.

9. Moon in 10th house person had a mother who took all the emotional attention in the family, thus leaving the native with a deep need for attention and validation when growing up. They are moody in public and need to showcase their emotions, maybe throwing temper tantrums and crying, needing others' support.

18. Moon in 2nd house isn't really the best placement for wealth, money might come easily, but it sure goes just as easily. Spending is very dependant on mood. And mood is very dependant on financial situation. Environment and things are very important. They crave comfort above all.

19. Venus shows what kind of girlfriends a woman is drawn to, for example Venus in Taurus is drawn to earthy, calm and naturally beautiful women. Venus in Libra has many superficial friendships with girly girls. Venus in water signs usually have one group of feminine girlfriends, like a support group.

My mum has Venus conjunct Mars in Sagittarius in the 11...it made her stand out in the crowd a lot! Esp with men!

I have Mars in Gemini...not sure if I'm actually *good* with my hands but I seem to look fragile to people.

haidee

My mum has Venus conjunct Mars in Sagittarius in the 11...it made her stand out in the crowd a lot! Esp with men!

I have Mars in Gemini...not sure if I'm actually *good* with my hands but I seem to look fragile to people.

Welcome to the club, neither am I - wrists are too weak.
I believe it's not your Mars that makes you look fragile. I just looked at your chart and it's most likely because of your Ascendant and it's ruler in the 12th house conjunct the Sun, along with your Moon being in Cancer.

Bunraku

Venus+Mars conjunct, tightly, and in fire signs, are quite charming, from what I’ve heard *cough* conspiracy *cough*

Astronoodles

This is really interesting! I myself have noticed that my best friend (whose chart is similar to mine except for the houses - hers are shifted two houses ahead of mine, her Moon in the 2nd) always has food with her. She brings chips, candy, etc. every day and when she forgets it really makes her mad. Does anyone else have experience with this? I think it's funny. When I am hungry, I can just ask her and she has food ready.

winterwaltz

Welcome to the club, neither am I - wrists are too weak.
I believe it's not your Mars that makes you look fragile. I just looked at your chart and it's most likely because of your Ascendant and it's ruler in the 12th house conjunct the Sun, along with your Moon being in Cancer.

I see! Well that might make more sense..lol... Has anyone ever made comments on your wrists? Or done that thing where you can grasp your wrist with the thumb and index finger? I get a bit of that sometimes...

Claire19

some of what you say can be true but really for instance, Venus in Aries men like the chase and the conquest. Venus in Aries women like to initiate. This is a generalisation of the stereotype.

Cancer rising can indicate a snub sort of nose and a babyish or rounded appearance but Capricorn rising most often has a prominent nose and rather sharp and beakish features. Again we have to look at the rulers of a particular chart and where they are, for appearance. The decan also matters.

I am a Leo and I have blue eyes and dark hair because I have Pisces rising and the ruler Neptune is in Libra.... I have Venus conjunct Mars and I want sex and love together that is how it manifests for me. Sex appeal would have to have Pluto involved. Neptune involved with Mars and Venus can lead to a celibate life.

My next door neighbour has Mars in Cancer and weighs about 43 kg. Mars deals with our drive, our ways of dealing with conflict, our libido and how we initiate things.

Scorpio is not known as a rebellious sign but is more covert, secretive and intense.
Rebels belong to Uranus and Aquarius.

You have to look at every individual chart and see the aspects. There is no template for astrology, its placements and aspects cannot not be taken alone.... The art of synthesis takes much experience and time. Astrology is as complex as are the humans it represents.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh, Oh, I've got one.

Mars in Aries is at home and while omega strong, it lacks staying power.

Funny enough, Mars in Taurus natives I know of have pretty good staying power. More so than the Mars in Aries natives, but in Taurus, Venuses placement, aspects and sign are important.

jollyzal

Banned
Oh, Oh, I've got one.

Mars in Aries is at home and while omega strong, it lacks staying power.

Funny enough, Mars in Taurus natives I know of have pretty good staying power. More so than the Mars in Aries natives, but in Taurus, Venuses placement, aspects and sign are important.

That's probably the nature of the signs. Aries is cardinal and Taurus is fixed. If you want a really strong Mars look for Scorpio (fixed) Mars.

haidee

I see! Well that might make more sense..lol... Has anyone ever made comments on your wrists? Or done that thing where you can grasp your wrist with the thumb and index finger? I get a bit of that sometimes...

Well... When I was in pain for kneading dough, someone did. That happened one time.
And yes, it's annoying tbh. People do it out of nowhere and I'm thinking "Are you holding me, or what is going on?!?"
What comments do you get? :andy:

jkxx74

Premium Member
"2. Venus conjunct Mars really depends on the sign and rarely has that famous sex appeal. " - indeed, this one I can agree with. Although mine is afflicted and the "wrong" planet is the better placed in that configuration. However I'll add they have an ongoing concern with relating in general and whether they doing it right. The exact attitude will tend to depend on which sign the two planets are found in in the natal chart.

"5. Contrary the popular belief that Scorpios are rebels, most of Scorpios I've known have been suckups. They care very much what autohority thinks of them and almost always obey the rules." - Scorpios that I know are dedicated to their cause and to acting according to what seems most meaningful to them, which makes sense given their ruler. They may suck up if it will protect people they care about but generally they want to fight for what's ultimately right. Again, from the ones I know personally.

"17. Venus in Sagittarius has a hard time being loyal to one partner, they love to flirt and mingle around and can cheat. With Mars in Sagittarius, the same can apply to men." - know several of these guys and gals and they seem to be looking for winning the lottery in the relationship department. Some are more flirty if otherwise extroverted, others just go with their instincts. They are affected by the "grass is greener on the other side" ideal but again some are dedicated and will tend to try to work things out instead of moving on if the rest of their chart suggests this tendency.

IfIKnewBetter

I have a tight Venus Conjunct Mars both in Leo. What you said rang very true. I have issues finding love and have conflicts in my relationships. Could be because they're Squaring Pluto and Opposite Saturn though. As for the sex appeal, that's really up to other people. If you really want I'm happy to upload a picture of myself. I've gotten a lot of comments about being highly charismatic.

Last edited:

winterwaltz

Well... When I was in pain for kneading dough, someone did. That happened one time.
And yes, it's annoying tbh. People do it out of nowhere and I'm thinking "Are you holding me, or what is going on?!?"
What comments do you get? :andy:

People used to keep telling me to put on weight!
:lol: but nah...

Many tend to forget that Mars conj Venus is actually combining two very different planets, almost exact opposites. Whereas Venus is gentle, diplomatic and attracts, Mars is agressive, passionate and attacks. You cannot be Venus, without being Mars, and the opposite. So these people seem to be overheated all the time, emotionally confused. Relationships of all kinds are very important for them, but also puts them on a lot of stress. So they are usually very attractive to some, but may be "repulsive" to others. I think that having this aspect in a sign that supports either Mars or Venus is sort of easier. For example in Libra or Taurus the stress is on Venus, making them very diplomatic and charming, but then again lacking the necessary assertiveness. They are diplomatic and pleasing to a point where things are very off the balance, and then they blow up and react too harshly. And in fire signs, Mars in stronger, giving the native more sex appeal and passion, but then again making them too assertive. Water signs seem to cool this aspect down and it may even go unnoticed, although it gives a bizarre magical quality in social situations. All in all I think that Mars trine Venus is much better for charming, passionate and happy love life than Mars conj Venus. I have rarely seen Mars conj Venus in blissful relationships. Also being sexy and attractive is very important to these people and they put much effort in achieving this in others' eyes. Women with this aspect are usually very competetive and need to be the "most beautiful/attractive/sexy" in every situation. So I think the famous sex appeal of this aspect is more connected to inner need :) The good thing about Mars conj Venus is that they are usually straightforward and honest in their dealings with other people. When they fall in love, you'll know. They really act like Aries natives in love, chasing their SO and showering them with passionate care. And usually they have an active lifestyle, full of social life, friends, romantic encounters and emotions (unless it's in the 12th house or afflicted by Saturn)

Last edited: