Can you tell me what is happening to my life?

LaVidaLoca

Hi all!

I have been living a very bad period since a few months (esp. September/October). I have had a surgical operation--nothing serious, but some complications are delaying the process of recover. Accordingly, all my life has been affected by my health problems. I am forced to stay at home and ordinarily visit the hospital for some medical treatments; my psycho-physical conditions are slowing down my work production. I really hope that everything will be over in one month. I need to find a new equilibrium after all this stuff, especially because I have some important deadlines at work, and I have to finish everything by September. It is also true that I have had good news at work. Well, everything is still in progress, but in some months I should be able to see the results (if they will really come).
I am wondering if transiting Jupiter square natal Uranus can signal the unpredictable side of my health situation. Moreover, now Mars is squaring my natal Mars, and, in fact, I should undergone a minor surgical operation (that should accelerate the complete recover). But also Saturn and Pluto are in action. Therefore, I have no idea of how I may read all the transits and their potential effect in order to have an overall picture of my current astrological situation--it is too complex for me :pinched:

I really thank all the persons who would like to spend some of their time helping me understand what is going on, and when I will be able to come back to my usual life....

Attachments

• Transits1.jpg
    Transits1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 39

albetly

Hi LaVidaLoca, I believe it's Pluto transit over your 12th house which's the house of:
"Mysticism and mystery. Places of seclusion such as hospitals, prisons and institutions, including self-imposed imprisonments. Things which are not apparent to self, yet clearly seen by others. Elusive, clandestine, secretive or unbeknownst matters. Privacy, retreat, reflection, and self-sacrifice. Unconscious/subconscious. Unknown enemies"

and that Pluto transit is also opposite your 6th house which's the house of:
"Routine tasks and duties. Skills or training acquired. Jobs and Employments. Health and overall well-being. Service performed for others. Care taking. Pets and small domestic animals."

Pluto is planet of intense and it's scary sometimes especially if you ignore it's warnings,
i have a chart almost opposite to yours, and Pluto is transiting my 6th house since 2008, and it's very intense and worry sometimes,

Notice that Pluto is transiting the sign of Capricorn which is a Cardinal sign and also it's opposite sign of Cancer which's also a Cardinal sign, and also squaring Libra and Aries which is a cardinals too, however each of zodiac signs, represents a part of the human body (including some of that part organs) so you Have Sagittarius & Capricorn on 12th house and Gemini & Cancer in 6th, Aries in the 4th and Libra on the 10th (ALL cardinal signs are on the cardinal houses), as i said each sign represent a part of human body and some of that part organs but also each sign is ruled by a planet which's also another representative of some that part organs or systems, however,
Here is the whole zodiac signs with their rulers and what are they represent in medical astrology,
I will highlight yours 6th-12th-4th-10th house signs and their planets in Red color which will may will give you a hints about where your health problem is occurring or where you need care taking or checking .

Aries – head, face, brain, eyes
Mars – muscles, head, adrenal glands, senses of smell and taste

Taurus – throat, neck, thyroid gland, vocal tract
Venus – throat, kidneys, thymus gland, sense of touch, ovaries

Gemini – arms, lungs, shoulders, hands, nervous system, brain
Mercury – brain, central nervous system, thyroid gland, five senses, hands

Cancer – chest, breasts, stomach, alimentary canal
Moon – stomach, digestive system, female organs, lymphatic system

Leo – heart, chest, spine, spinal column, upper back
Sun – heart, spine, and general vitality

Virgo – digestive system, intestines, spleen, nervous system
Mercury – brain, central nervous system, thyroid gland, five senses, hands

Libra – kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks
Venus – throat, kidneys, thymus gland, sense of touch, ovaries

Scorpio – reproductive system, sexual organs, bowels, excretory system
Pluto – pancreas, metabolism, elimination

Sagittarius – hips, thighs, liver, sciatic nerve
Jupiter – liver, thighs, feet, growth, pituitary gland

Capricorn – knees, joints, skeletal system
Saturn – skin, hair, teeth, bones, the body's defenses, spleen

Aquarius – ankles, calves, circulatory system
Uranus – parathyroid gland, neural activity, aura

Pisces – feet, toes, lymphatic system, adipose tissue
Neptune – pineal gland, psychic healing .

take look at this article i believe it would be very beneficial for you,
http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/cardinal-afflictions-2013-2015-and-health

Sorry about my English and i hope this will help you .
Good luck .

Last edited:

LaVidaLoca

Hello, albetly! Thanks very much for your reply and accurate reading of my chart! I read the article and found it really interesting. Don't worry about your English--your message is very clear and enlightening.
In the light of the useful correspondences between zodiac signs and health problems, intriguingly I think that both Pluto and Mars (Scorpio) are significant of my 'illness,' however; also Saturn, but only for slowing down the recover. I had thought of transiting Uranus for the unpredicted side of the surgery I have undergone, especially because at that time it was retrograde. Moreover, transit Uranus is squaring transit Pluto. Unfortunately, these are very slow transits. It would be unreasonable for me to think that the improvement of my health conditions would coincide with the end of these transits. Hope that something else will help me :wink:

I cannot imagine the effects of Pluto on your sixth house. I am really sorry. If possible, can you tell me what has been happening to you?

albetly

Hello, albetly! Thanks very much for your reply and accurate reading of my chart! I read the article and found it really interesting. Don't worry about your English--your message is very clear and enlightening.
In the light of the useful correspondences between zodiac signs and health problems, intriguingly I think that both Pluto and Mars (Scorpio) are significant of my 'illness,' however; also Saturn, but only for slowing down the recover. I had thought of transiting Uranus for the unpredicted side of the surgery I have undergone, especially because at that time it was retrograde. Moreover, transit Uranus is squaring transit Pluto. Unfortunately, these are very slow transits. It would be unreasonable for me to think that the improvement of my health conditions would coincide with the end of these transits. Hope that something else will help me :wink:

I cannot imagine the effects of Pluto on your sixth house. I am really sorry. If possible, can you tell me what has been happening to you?

Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio, Mars is the Co-ruler of Scorpio, Pluto found in Scorpio in your natal chart "Squared by Mars" and Mars Trined by Saturn,

For the transit actually Uranus is much faster than Pluto, and the square from Uranus to Pluto actually has been repeated 4 times past years and the last square has just starting to separate, now it's about 1 degree apart, it will finish in April,

About my experience with Pluto transit it's actually bothers me most of the time,
Pluto transit Capricorn which's my 6th house of "Health" and opposite cancer which's my 12th house of "Hospitals", i got gastric problems in my stomach which's ruled by the sign of Cancer and it won't go away easily, sometimes it goes with some hard diet but comes back for silly reason drink a cup of coffee or tea for example !

I give up smoking about two years ago (i didn't know it's Pluto's way) until i learn astrology (Pluto eliminate what's not good for you) i also stops bad habits, coffee, junk foods etc,

However i also found that i have "Deviated septum" in my nose which's ruled by Aries or Mars the ruler of Aries, later this month i found i have high level of cortisol in my blood, which's was giving me hard time waking up of my bed, And the Cortisol is produced by the adrenal gland which's ruled by the Mars (I have Pluto in Libra by natal),

I did a small surgery (Tooth implant) last year in march, at that time Planet Mars was conjunct Uranus in Aries and both of them were squaring Pluto in Capricorn (My 6th house) and the sign of Saturn which's rules "Teeth & the body's defenses", i ended up visiting hospitals and clinics for 5 months not knowing what has happened to me even the doctors couldn't tell !

5 months later i did blood infection test which's was suggested by my mother "Thanks to her:kissing:", and the test was positive, the infection in my blood came from that tooth implant surgery,
LATER The reason was very obvious for me (Because i refused to take antibiotic after that surgery)
the reason is because i thought it will affects my stomach ulcer,
i just took the mouth wash (Liquid) and didn't even finish it, two days after that i got infection in my mouth at that tooth place, i did go to the doctor he gave penicillin by injection for 5 days, feeling good the infection gone, few days later start feeling dizzy and tired, next day got worse next is worse etc for 5 months don't know what happened even the Hospitals didn't know, it was that kind of bacteria doesn't show high fever or much of symptoms to the outside, until my Mom suggest i do blood test for bacterial infection,

As i said Pluto is scary and psychic too, if i refuse it it get me worries and scream at me by worsting the issue in example if skip my nasal cleansing sometimes, it will choke me at my sleep by inflaming my nasal cavity (while i'm sleeping) and blocking the oxygen i ended up waking up looking for air like if i was sleeping under the water, my heart bumping very strong, my eyes're red, i feel like i'm total out of air, same things happens to my stomach and my cortisol level, and that's Pluto, i wasn't that worries before 2008, but since that years i thought i got obsessive about my health, and when i learn astrology i found that in the 2008, Pluto just hit my 6th house, i hope it will get better but i need to do surgery to my nasal cavity and get good diet for my stomach and by the time i'v learn somethings about my body Pluto has convinced me that i should respect my body and take care of it and how to understand it more than before, it actually a good thing,
because before 2008 i was coffee & cigarettes & junk food addictive, and it wasn't any beneficial for me at all !

the hard part is that i don't get to the problem right away, i still don't know if this Pluto too or something in my natal chart, it take me much time to know the source of the problem or the actual cause,

hope this gives you good idea about Pluto,

Last edited: