Mi Astros - Please Read my natal chart

lejla

Okay, so can anyone identify the Astrological influence or transit that seemingly makes the entire world hate me? that makes my family my enemies, and though my greatest dream is to help society that 95% of everyone is against me?

:smile: Hi Johnny.

Nobody hates you, nobody is against you - "cross my heart and hope to die".
I think I know almost exactly how you feel. Try reading my thread about Pluto. Skip my stuff, read responses. Maybe you find something helpful as first aid kit. And stick around, please. I'm completely amazed by your chart. ;) Have a look at mine.
And, how are you these days anyway? I'd love to bombard you with questions. I'll be back to do that. You hang on there, it's going to be fine in the end, looks worst than it is, the astrologers say.

Take care!
L

I have been meditating upon how to balance my negative Sagittarian traits with the positive attributes of my Virgoan Sun.

our charts seem similar in some ways.

beginner

I think if u were born later than it may be more good, because ur moon is debilitated in sideral time zone.
Debiltation and exaltation is more accurate in sideral time zone, especially for moon.

From 0 Degree Ascendant means, ur Ascendant was in center of pisces and tarus.

I tried Lahiri and Fagan sidereal charts with several types of houses and it seem like my AC was around five and six degrees usually in Taurus. No I don 't know exactly what this means or even if you are not supposed to do this for some reason.

so if you use a sidereal chart should you always pick equal houses? or some other type?

StillOne

Okay, so can anyone identify the Astrological influence or transit that seemingly makes the entire world hate me? that makes my family my enemies, and though my greatest dream is to help society that 95% of everyone is against me?

If I were you, I'd research your Chiron conjunct your Ascendant. This may have something to do with what you describe here.

*Chiron conjunct Ascendant

You either have an inclination to help other people discover their true potentials, or will undoubtedly discover this particular quality as life unfolds. Chiron is known as the Wounded Healer and his placement in the chart reveals where we are most likely to discover this potential within ourselves. This will come from your own lessons of self-discovery through emotional, psychological or even physical wounds that you may experience in life. Spiritual healing and teaching may play an important role in your life. There may well have been some deep wounding at a very early age in one way or another, though this may now be locked away from the scrutiny of your conscious mind. This may give you some degree of difficulty in liking yourself or be critical about your own appearance. With maturity, you will overcome this. There may even be some degree of physical impairment that is a continual wound to your sense of personal well being. This does not have to be a physical disability or blemish, it could just as easily manifest as a degree of difficulty in accepting your body and its appearance. This placement endows you with a special quality of being able to heal others in some way, be that by the laying on of hands, or some form of counselling, either way this quality will manifest in later life for the benefit of others.
http://rugdeeaustralia.tripod.com/id17.html

Shuter

Well, I am no big expert and the chart you posting is full of "useless" objects (like you certainly dont need all the asteroids). But if I see good, your Mercury is either 6 or 9 Libra. What means under quadrate of Pluto. In case 6 degrees, it is not the first you having these problems, they could be there for more then a year. In second case they are just starting.

I really dont see the exact positions, not even with zooming. But next case could be Pluto moving into quadrate with himself (if i see corectly he is standing at 10 deg Libra), but that is coming next year.

Also Saturn will soon move to your descendent, you cann start feeling some of these unpleasant aspect.

Could you maybe explain more the type of your problems?

And I would not use equal houses, only if you really have good results with them. Best is Campanus, even with horrible inequalities in houses it shows our inner divisions. Not every one realy cares the same way for matters of each house.

lejla

I hope that I'm not being rude, or something... Jonnny s chart is interesting for me because it is very similar to my birth chart. Hope I'm helping.

But if I see good, your Mercury is either 6 or 9 Libra. What means under quadrate of Pluto. In case 6 degrees, it is not the first you having these problems, they could be there for more then a year. In second case they are just starting.

Mercury is 5.8.57 Libra (so 6)

I really dont see the exact positions, not even with zooming. But next case could be Pluto moving into quadrate with himself (if i see corectly he is standing at 10 deg Libra), but that is coming next year.

Pluto is 10.20.11 Libra