Can anyone tell me if they see any good in my chart ?

oren19

My name is Danny ( my middle name is Oren ) I'm new here, and I just came across this 'read my chart' forum. A couple days ago I came across the 'indicators of wealth in my chart' and had asked on there if there was any good in my chart. And Samantha ( astro11 ) was kind enough to tell me she does see some potential,...but not for music. I thought that was odd that nothing in my chart indicates any music ability. Considering I wrote some pretty good songs when I had a band situation going with my cousin yrs. ago. I've been trying to get folks interested in them, but it's hard when all you have is a live basement recording ( a practice session I recorded ) and the sound quality ain't so good, NOT bad but, just not a good sounding demo. I sent a country rock song to this young guy I heard on the net ( no one famous ) about 4 yrs. ago, I thought he had the perfect voice for the song. He got back to me telling me that he would love to do something w. it. He then wrote back telling me that he would have to bring it down a key, cause the key was a lil to high for him, to sing. He then asked me if I had any questions. I just said no. Well,... I never heard from this guy again. A couple months ago this guy I meet on Soundcloud messages me telling me that he would love to collaborate with me on this rock song I have up. I was willing to go 50/50 on a new copyright with someone that had a home studio. I had the lyrics & music, and was willing to go 50/50 cause I was desperate. So he picks this song out and what he did was he sent me a copy of my recording that had this basic drum beat that he had added, ( he explained that after a minute I would hear his basic beat no-longer in sync with my live recording cause, when playing live it's natural for bands to play faster as the song goes on ). And he sent along with that recording another with JUST that basic beat. It was agreed that I would sing the lyrics, I wrote him and said ok, I will do it. He told me to sing the words over this basic drum beat he had sent, and that he would add the guitars, bass, more drums, cymbals e.t.c. When I tried to get in touch w. him a couple days later telling him that I was in the process of doing just that ( adding the words ) he disappeared. His e-mail was not valid, he terminated his account on Soundcloud. I get great reviews on these songs from total strangers ( things like "great songs dude ", or " These songs should be recorded in a top flight studio" e.t.c. ) I could never afford it, was to poor and I still am, not only on Soundcloud, but other music sites as well. I'm also into art, that was my 1st love as a kid,...my older cousin ( who's an artist himself, and went to school for it in Chicago,...I never went to school ) once told me a few yrs. back " Your art, your original art will one day sell for millions ". I got back to him and said " Yeah,...maybe after I'm dead. " So that's why I'd like to get some feed back on my chart, is there something in there that put some kind of block on me, preventing me from achieving any good from happening. Like maybe making some $ and escaping this greedy rapacious police state that America is quickly becoming. I really would appreciate any feed back,...and good luck to everyone,...something tells me were all gonna need it. :(

Attachments

• MY CHART.gif
    MY CHART.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

lejla

:saturn: :square: MC = Career blocked.

Sun square or opposition Saturn
Those people born under a challenging aspect between the Sun and Saturn face a fair number of challenges in their lives, especially in the first half of life, in which their attempts to express their will are thwarted. There can be a persistent feeling that they don't get what they want more often than other people around them. They can feel unlucky. Attempts to control their environment, and sometimes others, may be frequent.

These people fear their own feelings of inadequacy! They want to be considered accomplished and important people...

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator from: http://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunsaturnaspects.html

Self-awareness to the point of real self-consciousness is characteristic of Sun-Saturn challenging aspects. The truth is, nobody holds a microscope over them, except for themselves. A little setback or a faux pas needn't be analyzed to death. Fingers needn't be pointed. No, they didn't make a spectacle of themselves when they made a mistake. They need to stop worrying about always being right, or appearing suave and accomplished.

When they ease the pressure they put on themselves, they find that they don't face as many brick walls. It is very much about what they feel they deserve. Deep down inside, if they let themselves truly believe that they deserve happiness and peace of mind, they will find it.

;) take care

Last edited by a moderator:

oren19

Sun square or opposition Saturn
Those people born under a challenging aspect between the Sun and Saturn face a fair number of challenges in their lives, especially in the first half of life, in which their attempts to express their will are thwarted. There can be a persistent feeling that they don't get what they want more often than other people around them. They can feel unlucky. Attempts to control their environment, and sometimes others, may be frequent.

These people fear their own feelings of inadequacy! They want to be considered accomplished and important people...

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator from: http://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunsaturnaspects.html

Self-awareness to the point of real self-consciousness is characteristic of Sun-Saturn challenging aspects. The truth is, nobody holds a microscope over them, except for themselves. A little setback or a faux pas needn't be analyzed to death. Fingers needn't be pointed. No, they didn't make a spectacle of themselves when they made a mistake. They need to stop worrying about always being right, or appearing suave and accomplished.

When they ease the pressure they put on themselves, they find that they don't face as many brick walls. It is very much about what they feel they deserve. Deep down inside, if they let themselves truly believe that they deserve happiness and peace of mind, they will find it.

;) take care
Hmmmm thanks Lejla, you knpow what ? I just wrote an hour long response to this, and when I hit 'submit reply' I got something that said that I didn't do something right, and was un-able to submit reply, ...horrible! LOL I hate when that happens,...but anyways yeah,...so much truth in what you wrote there Lejla. One of the things I mentioned in my original reply was being so shy in my youth, and having anxiety so bad ( still do ), that it took me till I was 28 to get my first car,...and finally losing my virginity ( same year ). Thanks again Lejla :happy: Look out psychiatrist, astrologist will soon replace you. :whistling:

lejla

Thanks moderator for correcting my mistake. I had no idea.
Oren, I didn't write your replay myself :innocent: I just noticed the aspect and copy-pasted the cafeastrology explanation because I thought it could give you a clue much better than anything I could write. I'm glad it did!

You need to relax. I mean seriously. There is a lot of good stuff in your chart.

StillOne

Hey bro, I def think you should stick around the forum for a bit. There's a lot to be learned here...

As far as artistic ability, your chart definitely has it! MC in Libra is very artistic. Coupled with 5th house cusp Taurus which is ruled by the most artistic planet Venus! Your venus is conjunct mercury showing that there is connection there between your mental nature and artistic nature. Your original art comes from the connection of both of those planets to original Uranus and your feeling nature (Moon). Although, the aspect is a square, my belief is that this is why you feel the need to work on your art... You're essentially working through the challenges that the square brings. Squares and oppositions tend to be favorable aspects for bringing action into life as we need to work in order to resolve them.

I think your Moon in Leo conjunct Uranus (you should def look up this aspect. cafeastrology.com is good for that) wants to be a showman. I believe Jimi Hendrix had a Sagittarius Ascendant.

I hope this helps and I'd advise you to look into your chart more. There's a lot of information here and some really good astrologers but you have to be a bit patient since people come here for free and for fun.

Also, it seems collaboration over the internet is sketchy at best. I learned a long time ago, with music, that it's difficult to work with people since you may have different outlooks and goals. I'd try and focus on developing on your own possibly. Get a computer recording software program and start there. There's some relatively cheap software out there these days that can do a lot (reaper for example). You can PM me for more info if you wish.

Last edited:

oren19

Thanks moderator for correcting my mistake. I had no idea.
Oren, I didn't write your replay myself :innocent: I just noticed the aspect and copy-pasted the cafeastrology explanation because I thought it could give you a clue much better than anything I could write. I'm glad it did!

You need to relax. I mean seriously. There is a lot of good stuff in your chart.
Me relax ? :smile: Geez it's always been very hard for me, but I've recently gotten back to my meditation there Lejla. :happy: And thank you again, and who cares if you copy-pasted, it was the time you took to help give somebody advice that counts. You have your self a great day Lejla.

oren19

:saturn: :square: MC = Career blocked.
So right on their Chalk,...I hate squares! :andy: I always knew I'd never have a career, so I chose to be a dreamer instead, and always enjoyed that lil lyrical leprechaun that I have residing in my head.

piercethevale

Hey Oren, I don't venture much into this forum, as for the type of astrology I utilize. It upsets the peace here at aw, and anyone asking for help reading their chart has rarely even heard of some of the techniques and or schools of astrological thought that I study.
To be truthful its your name that caught my eye. Although you spell it with an 'E' rather than the way my grandfather's name was spelled ...which was with an 'A'...Oran. I've only met, known or heard of one other guy named 'Oran' in my nearly 60 years of life.
[and kind of interesting too, is that my brothers name is Danny...]

Besides that, I figured, what the heck...took a look at your chart and I was intrigued by the fact that I have natal Saturn @ 22* Libra 17'/ Neptune 21* Libra 53'...M.C. at 24* Leo 21, Part of Fortune @ 24* Leo 46', Asc. 17* Scorpio 10' and my Part of Transformation [Asc. + Uranus - Mars] is 28* Sag. 24'

Just to try to 'Hook' your interest a bit [and if it does I'll get back to you ...but I've been up all night writing again and am about to get some sleep]
I'm going to give you the Sabian symbol for the 25th degree of Leo that your natal Uranus is in [Yes, it's in the 25th degree...there is no Zero degree of any sign..there's 30 degrees numbered 1 through 30 not 0 through 29 ]
Uranus being the higher octave of Mercury deals with the 'Higher Mind' ..that is where we all get our intuitive capabilites from...among some other attributes.
the 25th degree of Leo [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian symbols]

"A LARGE CAMEL IS SEEN CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT.

KEYNOTE: Self-sufficiency in the face of a long and exhausting adventure.

The camel here represents a living organism that is able to sustain itself independently of its environment at the start of a trying journey. ...The organism carries within itself what is absolutely needed for survival. [it's all about] the value of self-reliance and self-sufficiency as one enters the occult Path leading to a more dynamic and more inclusive realm of existence.

...suggestion here is that in order to be released from bondage to the "old world" we should be completely self-contained emotionally; having absorbed the mental food which this old culture has given us, we are ready to face "the desert," nothingness, Sunya . .[emphasized is the need for] TOTAL INDEPENDENCE from our surroundings and utter SELF-RELIANCE."
[you can find all the symbols {except Cancer 16 through 30 degrees for some reason} @]
http://mindfire.ca/The Sabian Symbols/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

...if that intrigues you...let me know...I'll get back to you when I can...but after some sleep.
ptv

ps, I forgot to add that i was an art student for nearly 8 years and my father was an artist... a very good one too, I might add.:wink:

Last edited:

piercethevale

and...hey, I just noticed that Mars/Saturn opposition you have...you might be a bit interested in a very recent thread of mine in the Mundane sub forum...Country sub-sub-forum on a chart I've proposed is that of being the 'True' natal chart of the U.S.of A. [getting a **** load of flack for it too from a few of the ...ahem..."Traditional Astrologers" here at aw... I think you'll either "see it" for your self....or you won't] http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=408791#post408791
[for some reason I think that link takes you to the last post in the thread ...if so, just scroll up, and start at the beginning...it's not that long a thread.]
I've got the M.C. pegged at 11* Cap 44' and the U.S. of A.s' natal sun that day of July 4, 1776 was 12* Cancer 38' or more minutes of a degree no matter what time of day the chart might be cast for ...
I use 12:00:01 am...and some members say it isn't even worthy of consideration...go figure...
[and then think about that symbol for the 25th of Leo being what it is to me...and then you may get an 'Idea" of why I find these symbols so important!]

ps...one final note of observation...My natal Moon is 24* Aquarius 03' ...meaning as to these oppositions between us is that there is a mis-nomer about the use of the word "opposition"...the precepts found at the degrees of the Zodiac, all 360 of them, that the Sabians are representing symbolically, when in opposition...it has to be learned that it's about integrating them ..not repulsion...but attraction...it's a natural law of all physics ...and AS Above ...So Below... it works the same on all levels...don't be mislead by the common belief that opposite signs are of the same polarity...that right there should clue you in...the word, "Polarity"...ever hear of two opposite ends of anything being of the same 'charge'?
That's how Tesla figured out Edisons 'generator was not a natural design and therefor wasn't harmonious with natural law, even though it did work somewhat...if you know anything about that story, you've got the idea already!

Last edited:

oren19

Hey bro, I def think you should stick around the forum for a bit. There's a lot to be learned here...

As far as artistic ability, your chart definitely has it! MC in Libra is very artistic. Coupled with 5th house cusp Taurus which is ruled by the most artistic planet Venus! Your venus is conjunct mercury showing that there is connection there between your mental nature and artistic nature. Your original art comes from the connection of both of those planets to original Uranus and your feeling nature (Moon). Although, the aspect is a square, my belief is that this is why you feel the need to work on your art... You're essentially working through the challenges that the square brings. Squares and oppositions tend to be favorable aspects for bringing action into life as we need to work in order to resolve them.

I think your Moon in Leo conjunct Uranus (you should def look up this aspect. cafeastrology.com is good for that) wants to be a showman. I believe Jimi Hendrix had a Sagittarius Ascendant.

I hope this helps and I'd advise you to look into your chart more. There's a lot of information here and some really good astrologers but you have to be a bit patient since people come here for free and for fun.

Also, it seems collaboration over the internet is sketchy at best. I learned a long time ago, with music, that it's difficult to work with people since you may have different outlooks and goals. I'd try an computer recording software program and start there. There's some relatively cheap software out there td focus on developing on your own possibly. Get ahese days that can do a lot (reaper for example). You can PM me for more info if you wish.
I sure will stick around, and thanks StillOne for the info. That square you written about there seems to be right on. I find it VERY hard to sit down and get into my art. And when I do, it seems I can only put in an hour or two at the most, and then I may let a week or two, sometimes a month before I can get back to it. But as the art work is close to being half finished ( and I can see it coming alive ) then I seem to be able to attack it, and put in more time. As for collaborating with music on-line, I agree. I just had an old friend tell me to give his very musically talented friend a call, and tell him what I wanted done with my songs. I told my g/f here after reading that " How do you do that, I would have to be there with the person, that would be very hard over the phone." You mentioned computer recording software programs StillOne, I can't. :sad: I tried Audacity once ( and another one ) I was like " geeez how can folks understand how to use this stuff?" I give people credit for being able to know how to figure those programs out,...truthfully I'm like totally lost when it comes to any of those programs. The same thing with those art/photo programs,...my brother turned me onto to a $ 400 program, believe it's photoshop, he told me " Dan, when you can get this program down pretty good, I'll turn you on to the $ 800 photoshop program." All to confusing for me StillOne. I'm thinking the adhd has something to do with it. I'm just hoping on somebody to come along and use my songs, I have two musicians that I know that are interested. I did have a guy get back to me on soundcloud telling me that my songs should be recorded in a top flight studio,...he went on to say that he has a studio in Chicago ( odd because that's where I'm originally from ) and that he would be willing to record our band for free. But a couple folks I know told me to be aware of his offer. Besides that, there is no band any longer, we broke up years ago, and I only keep in touch with the drummer who lives in Indiana. I'd like to keep in touch with you StillOne, and keep you up-dated. So you tried the online collaborating aye, hmmm I kind of thought that wouldn't be the way to go. So you're a musician, kewl! :smile: Are you or have you been in a band ? I'm going to throw a friend request your way,...you have a great day StillOne and thanks once again.

oren19

and...hey, I just noticed that Mars/Saturn opposition you have...you might be a bit interested in a very recent thread of mine in the Mundane sub forum...Country sub-sub-forum on a chart I've proposed is that of being the 'True' natal chart of the U.S.of A. [getting a **** load of flack for it too from a few of the ...ahem..."Traditional Astrologers" here at aw... I think you'll either "see it" for your self....or you won't] http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=408791#post408791
[for some reason I think that link takes you to the last post in the thread ...if so, just scroll up, and start at the beginning...it's not that long a thread.]
I've got the M.C. pegged at 11* Cap 44' and the U.S. of A.s' natal sun that day of July 4, 1776 was 12* Cancer 38' or more minutes of a degree no matter what time of day the chart might be cast for ...
I use 12:00:01 am...and some members say it isn't even worthy of consideration...go figure...
[and then think about that symbol for the 25th of Leo being what it is to me...and then you may get an 'Idea" of why I find these symbols so important!]

ps...one final note of observation...My natal Moon is 24* Aquarius 03' ...meaning as to these oppositions between us is that there is a mis-nomer about the use of the word "opposition"...the precepts found at the degrees of the Zodiac, all 360 of them, that the Sabians are representing symbolically, when in opposition...it has to be learned that it's about integrating them ..not repulsion...but attraction...it's a natural law of all physics ...and AS Above ...So Below... it works the same on all levels...don't be mislead by the common belief that opposite signs are of the same polarity...that right there should clue you in...the word, "Polarity"...ever hear of two opposite ends of anything being of the same 'charge'?
That's how Tesla figured out Edisons 'generator was not a natural design and therefor wasn't harmonious with natural law, even though it did work somewhat...if you know anything about that story, you've got the idea already!
Hey there piercethevale, I commented back on this, and now ( just got back from shopping ) I don't see my response. :( I see at the bottom here under 'additional options' under notification type,...I've got 'INSTANT E-MAIL NOTIFICATION' did you get any e-mail notification that I answered back to you. I'm up-set it doesn't show here, and am wondering if my pc was the cause of it not showing, or a glitch in the aw system ? Took me like an hour to respond to you, I don't type to quick LOL interesting that we have a lot of the same signs activated. And what you said about the 25th degree of Leo, sounded very interesting. Let me know if you didn't see my response will you. And thanks piercethevale.

piercethevale

Hey there piercethevale, I commented back on this, and now ( just got back from shopping ) I don't see my response. :( I see at the bottom here under 'additional options' under notification type,...I've got 'INSTANT E-MAIL NOTIFICATION' did you get any e-mail notification that I answered back to you. I'm up-set it doesn't show here, and am wondering if my pc was the cause of it not showing, or a glitch in the aw system ? Took me like an hour to respond to you, I don't type to quick LOL interesting that we have a lot of the same signs activated. And what you said about the 25th degree of Leo, sounded very interesting. Let me know if you didn't see my response will you. And thanks piercethevale.

Howdy Oren, I did get a notice that someone tried to pm me, but my mailbox is full. I have a lot of msgs. that I want to keep and haven't gotten around to copying and filing. ...and besides I have found that it really helps keep some additional order in my life, and honestly, I kind of like it like that.
If you have something to say, that you'd rather not be public, I can send you my e-mail address.

As to the common degrees between us. Yeah, I run into these every so often and it's always seems to be, I have found [because it has been...], an indication of something I need to notice and give some attention too...as to what I kinda hinted about.

Some people have on their natal charts what looks like, for all appearances to be, a rather 'da**ing' natal chart.
The 'Traditional astrologers', for the greater part of them, see everything as either malefic or benefic.
The late Rudhyar is said to have introduced a new form of Astrology, which actually I find to be what was the [more or less...most likely a bit less, if at all] true, and original ...by the most ancient history of Humankind... understanding of Astrology. In that, there isn't anything in the Heavens that the 'Creator', or 'Cosmos' if you prefer, placed in the firmament that is intended to harm you.
My own brother, for example, had difficulty coping with the work-a-day world.
We found that His 'Part of Imprisonment" [Asc. + Part of Fortune - Neptune...and which represents, "That , from which we are imprisoned from approaching...or embracing...etc."] is the same degree of the Zodiac as His 'Part of Increase and Benefits'...which is $$$, Man, and other things that one does consider to be as an increase or a benefit. He quit working and spends his time as a perpetual student..holds 5 degrees currently and is working on two more at this time... but most importantly, He has found himself...and is very happy.

Remember that the natal chart is just the initial cast of the form you are. We progress...the idea that the natal chart is some static and stagnant skein you are covered with, is a mind-set to be avoided... {...imho...of course!}

I am rather bereaved today as to what occurred in, Wisconsin, today. Thus I'm kinda down, and haven't got much 'spunk' today...kicked the 'Funk' right out of me, so to speak.

I'll be happy to give you whatever info or advice you ask for, though it be another day, at least. Or if any comments or opinions you wish to state...gopher it [Dig It?] and I'll read 'em here, and get back to you.
Keep the faith, ...and...
Let me know about the e-mail situation
Dave aka ptv

...and don't forget to, "Shun the Non-Believers"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzRtPoq2TE

oren19

Howdy Oren, I did get a notice that someone tried to pm me, but my mailbox is full. I have a lot of msgs. that I want to keep and haven't gotten around to copying and filing. ...and besides I have found that it really helps keep some additional order in my life, and honestly, I kind of like it like that.
If you have something to say, that you'd rather not be public, I can send you my e-mail address.

As to the common degrees between us. Yeah, I run into these every so often and it's always seems to be, I have found [because it has been...], an indication of something I need to notice and give some attention too...as to what I kinda hinted about.

Some people have on their natal charts what looks like, for all appearances to be, a rather 'da**ing' natal chart.
The 'Traditional astrologers', for the greater part of them, see everything as either malefic or benefic.
The late Rudhyar is said to have introduced a new form of Astrology, which actually I find to be what was the [more or less...most likely a bit less, if at all] true, and original ...by the most ancient history of Humankind... understanding of Astrology. In that, there isn't anything in the Heavens that the 'Creator', or 'Cosmos' if you prefer, placed in the firmament that is intended to harm you.
My own brother, for example, had difficulty coping with the work-a-day world.
We found that His 'Part of Imprisonment" [Asc. + Part of Fortune - Neptune...and which represents, "That , from which we are imprisoned from approaching...or embracing...etc."] is the same degree of the Zodiac as His 'Part of Increase and Benefits'...which is $$$, Man, and other things that one does consider to be as an increase or a benefit. He quit working and spends his time as a perpetual student..holds 5 degrees currently and is working on two more at this time... but most importantly, He has found himself...and is very happy.

Remember that the natal chart is just the initial cast of the form you are. We progress...the idea that the natal chart is some static and stagnant skein you are covered with, is a mind-set to be avoided... {...imho...of course!}

I am rather bereaved today as to what occurred in, Wisconsin, today. Thus I'm kinda down, and haven't got much 'spunk' today...kicked the 'Funk' right out of me, so to speak.

I'll be happy to give you whatever info or advice you ask for, though it be another day, at least. Or if any comments or opinions you wish to state...gopher it [Dig It?] and I'll read 'em here, and get back to you.
Keep the faith, ...and...
Let me know about the e-mail situation
Dave aka ptv

...and don't forget to, "Shun the Non-Believers"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzRtPoq2TE
Yeah Dave, could I get your e-mail address, I just sent off a private message & I guess your mail box is to full :) Thanks Bud. You have a good night there Dave.

lejla

Me relax ? :smile: Geez it's always been very hard for me, but I've recently gotten back to my meditation there Lejla. :happy: And thank you again, and who cares if you copy-pasted, it was the time you took to help give somebody advice that counts. You have your self a great day Lejla.

:) Yeah I know the story with relaxing, that's why I wrote that you seriously need to relax. ;) Easier said than done. I know :innocent:
Good that you got back to meditation. Maybe another thought for you to consider - making music can be a form of meditation ;) Yeah, I get clever here again, but consider it. That starting - not doin' nothin' for a week - than starting again thing that you say you're doing... Well, it'd be great if everybody could have money for nothin' and chicks for free, but that Saturn of "yours" want's you to work for it. "Mine" is doing the same, by the way, you're not alone there. Annoying, but that's what it is.
Truth is, you're a nice guy Oren. You have talent. Try to believe in youself a bit more and keep goin', you'll be good ;)
I wish you luck!

oren19

:) Yeah I know the story with relaxing, that's why I wrote that you seriously need to relax. ;) Easier said than done. I know :innocent:
Good that you got back to meditation. Maybe another thought for you to consider - making music can be a form of meditation ;) Yeah, I get clever here again, but consider it. That starting - not doin' nothin' for a week - than starting again thing that you say you're doing... Well, it'd be great if everybody could have money for nothin' and chicks for free, but that Saturn of "yours" want's you to work for it. "Mine" is doing the same, by the way, you're not alone there. Annoying, but that's what it is.
Truth is, you're a nice guy Oren. You have talent. Try to believe in youself a bit more and keep goin', you'll be good ;)
I wish you luck!
Thanks lejla for the kind words,...and right back'atcha with the good luck, and being a nice person. Hmmm so dealing with that SOB Saturn also aye ? I read somewhere years ago about a fight that went on in the heavens many many moons ago, and one of the results of this feud between these two aliens going at it was the termination/BOOM/ "your GONE" of a planet, ...that we now know as the asteroid belt,...would of been nice if 'they' took out saturn also. :innocent:

StillOne

You mentioned computer recording software programs StillOne, I can't. :sad: I tried Audacity once ( and another one ) I was like " geeez how can folks understand how to use this stuff?" I give people credit for being able to know how to figure those programs out,...truthfully I'm like totally lost when it comes to any of those programs. The same thing with those art/photo programs,...my brother turned me onto to a $ 400 program, believe it's photoshop, he told me " Dan, when you can get this program down pretty good, I'll turn you on to the $ 800 photoshop program." All to confusing for me StillOne.
Understandable. Somtimes the old saying "less is more" is definitely true. You can spend so much time and energy on all that stuff and get nowhere...

I did have a guy get back to me on soundcloud telling me that my songs should be recorded in a top flight studio,...he went on to say that he has a studio in Chicago ( odd because that's where I'm originally from ) and that he would be willing to record our band for free. But a couple folks I know told me to be aware of his offer.
Still, a nice compliment regardless...

So you're a musician, kewl! :smile: Are you or have you been in a band ? I'm going to throw a friend request your way,...you have a great day StillOne and thanks once again.
I used to be in bands but my schedule is too screwy to have a band now. That's why I'm trying to record on my own. It's tough and I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle, to be honest. You can also spend a ton of cash on that stuff...

piercethevale

Hey Oren, I 've already been 'conked' twice in the last 15 minutes given to doing a few calculations with your chart. Like I said...I figure there's something of a connection going on here ...when I found that your Part of Sudden Advancement {Asc. + PoF - Saturn] = exactly 16* Libra 00' by the data you have there ...meaning one needs to have the stats. right to the second of the degree to determine if its' the 16th degree of Libra or the 17th...
..and as My Part of Love and Appreciation [not just romantic kind of love..but art, music, beauty, etc. is 16* Libra 02' [the 17th deg. Libra] but if I go with the recent rectification I've been considering and may ask my clairvoyant to settle the issue, comes to 15* Libra 54' [the 16th deg. of Libra] ...see how this stuff clicks between people now?
Lets start with the beginning [I won't get through all or any where near it all in one evening and I'm a liltle short for time tonight as it is...postponed my road trip as i needed a little repair on the truck...that'll take another couple of days.]
Your Asc. is "WHO" you were born as the Desc. is "WHERE-TO" ..what the 'Cosmos' has decreed you must become...or should, that is 21st degree of Sag.
which by the late Dane Rudhyar's book on the symbols. "An Astrological Mandala", is:

"A CHILD AND A DOG WEARING BORROWED EYEGLASSES.

KEYNOTE: The use of imagination and make-believe in anticipating higher stages of development.

This rather peculiar symbol seems to imply here that by imitating features belonging to a level of consciousness as yet unreachable, the process of growth may be accelerated. Eyeglasses symbolize intellectual development... ...This is similar to the process of growth by identification with a ‘Master’ or guru. ... wearing the ‘mask’ of a god the medicine man at the time becomes for all practical purposes the incarnation of the god.
.... It suggests the value of LEARNING THROUGH IMITATION."

piercethevale

The "WHERE-TO", the 21 of Gemini,[ibid.] [This is also the position of Mars on July 4, 1776 btw...!]

"A TUMULTUOUS LABOUR DEMONSTRATION

KEYNOTE: The revolutionary impact of mental concepts upon the collective emotions and desires of man.

...the process is seen here operating definitively at the level of collective responses. [as Labor demonstrations use symbols and slogans and icons and such to arouse the massed] This also applies to the individual person in whom contrasting spheres of activity have taken shape as the result of the mind-based individualizing process. The organic functions make their collective demands upon the lordly intellect. The stage may be set for the kind of "revolution" we call psychoneurosis....
... new approach to the problems resulting from individualization. The repressed or oppressed instincts stage an EMOTIONAL OUTBURST, claiming their due."

...let me know if you were nodding your head at this point...:wink:

piercethevale

The Mid Haven, or M.C. as oft designated, is either the "HOW" of the chart fro a 'Spiritually evolutionary"'person or the "WHY" for one 'Materially involutionary'
...I'm going to just put it out there ...only you truly know what you are ..or may yet become something other than...
As your M.C. is 13* Libra 40' notice that it is 02* 20' from a conj. with your Part of Sudden Advancement I mentioned a couple threads back. Thus the Part of Sudden Adv. and being that close in conjunction and also in the 10th house is pretty darn auspicious... not A+ but a 'B' grade sort of way... so as to the 14th of Libra being the 'HOW' you are to achieve going from a successful transition of "WHO" to "WHERE-TO" is;[ibid.]

"IN THE HEAT OF THE NOON HOUR A MAN TAKES A SIESTA.

KEYNOTE: The need for recuperation within the social pattern of everyday activity.

At the emotional-cultural level man today is not able to sustain constant activity. There must be rest periods,....during which [One] withdraws within his own sphere of selfhood,...for physical relaxation ... for allowing the strange, but evidently necessary play of dream fantasies. Social structuring cannot be maintained healthfully without breaks, [no matter where or in what kind of society, One] may live. [People need] quiet and relaxation from nervous tension after what is often the main meal of the day.

This ... symbol can be seen as emphasizing the need for techniques of RELAXATION, and the need to allow the functions of body and psyche to "digest," free from external pressures, the complex experiences of social living and particularly of business."

...now let me know if you were REALLY nodding your head at this point...:lol::wink: