How will my love life be in future?

Jake3355

How will my love life be in future?
I see that Saturn seem to square my ac/dc axis, which maybe not good in my opinion.. But I can't say more based on my current limited knowledge
I really appreciate your insight on my horary chart

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 41

rafaella

Chart can't give answers to vague questions. You need a more on point question. What are you asking? Are you asking of there is a relationship in near future? Or if an ex will return or whatever your question is... you need to be specific.

Jake3355

Chart can't give answers to vague questions. You need a more on point question. What are you asking? Are you asking of there is a relationship in near future? Or if an ex will return or whatever your question is... you need to be specific.

Sorry my bad... I was wonder whether I will have a relationship in near future

Sunrise

Re: will I have a relationship in near future

Here is my reup horary chart

Sorry my bad... I was wonder whether I will have a relationship in near future
I think that you will meet someone in the future. Τhis acquaintance can also be made through the social networking or have a lot of communication through text messaging
let us Know
good luck

tikana

you will meet the person at work
moon trines merc
venus and mars square

moon changing signs something has to change first

Jake3355

I just met a person at my working place few days ago but not sure whether he's single or not. But he's fun to talk with. I will update more info in future ^^

Jake3355

Are you a man or a woman?

Moon trines Mars after sign change, there is love but after some change, probably not the person you have on your mind.

I'm a man, homosexual oriented.
I think it said that in other to have love,I need to give up on a person I have a crush on since months ago but see no possible results... Leave the past behind and allow love to come in..
Will update more info in future