US. Senator Kamala Harris for President????

rahu

Banned
here we go again.
the new world order is attempting to but a one term senator into the presidency. this is exactly like Obama ben Kenya ,who had serve a total of 153 days as senator before he was put.. I mean put in the oval office.
never mind tha he as a total fraud breaking evey liberal promise he made, especially for ending the war in the middle east... he actually amped up the war ore that teddybear bush had. for that matter puppet drumpf dropped more bombs in the first 8 months of his farcical presidency that Obama did in in total term as president.

back to harris..
I commented on her on the Ghost of San Francisco thread
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82603&page=3

when she was DA, a woman the police evidence room was found taking cocaine . this woman said that it was no big deal because everyone knew about it. I quite agree, the police department is among the many distributors of cia/mossad cocaine in san Francisco.
this woman was busted in san mateo 2 weeks later.... for cocaine possession but MS Harris said that arrest had nothing to do with her bust in san Francisco. for that matter the sf chronicle did not even mention the san mateo bust was for drugs.
I followed this story and nothing was ever reported again on this.
total coverup to hide the mossad drug dealing and the intent to make the US a narco democracy.

rahu

rahu

Banned
( this article is one of many that have appeared recently and it is a con job just as Obama ben Kenya was a con job. the reason Obama ben kenya was placed in the oval office was so that the African countries would not object for the US military establishing a military command in Africa. there was a US military command center on every continent except Africa before Obama. what African nation would say no to Obama ben Kenya when he established a military command in Africa. has anyone noticed how much the UIS military is now involved in the making war on the African continent since the African military command was created under Obama ben Kenya????

and once again a black American is being taunted for the presidency. I am not racists but this is a rehash of the Obama election. being the first black president .. he could walk on water. and before he did anything he was given the nobel peace prize even though he mentioned the word WAR 47 times and motioned the Word peace 20 times. and of course he escalated the war in Afghanistan instead of ending as among his other lies.
kamala is being pushed because as mentioned , she is a pawn of the mossad/israeli drug dealer who are out to make this a actual narco divorcee instead of the current de facto narco democracy we already have.rahu)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/01/11/truths-we-hold-an-american-journey-senator-kamala-harris/

Home Government The Truths We Hold: An American Journey by Senator Kamala Harris

The Truths We Hold: An American Journey by Senator Kamala Harris

U.S. President Kamala Harris; the first woman President of the United States of America? 2020?
By
Johnny Punish -

January 11, 2019 516

Last night, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris appeared on the Stephen Colbert Show. She did NOT yet declare herself running for U.S. President in 2020 saying “She might run” but it’s clear that her new book was written to give her the foundation and start that most politicians need to get their first messages out to the national public.
From California where she is a well known entity, nationally, Senator Harris is not yet fully known. The the national public is just getting to know her.

• Will she run?
  • Can she win?
  • What are her principles?
  • Where does she stand on the issues and with which groups of lobbies and other entities influence her decisions and career?
  • Will she be the first woman President of the United States?
Lots of questions and we’re about to find the answers.

hqdefault.jpg

This new book if from one of America’s most inspiring political leaders, It is a book about the core truths that unite us and the long struggle to discern what those truths are and how best to act upon them.
Senator Kamala Harris’s commitment to speaking truth is informed by her upbringing. The daughter of immigrants, she was raised in an Oakland, California community that cared deeply about social justice; her parents–an esteemed economist from Jamaica and an admired cancer researcher from India–met as activists in the civil rights movement when they were graduate students at Berkeley.

Growing up, Harris herself never hid her passion for justice, and when she became a prosecutor out of law school, a deputy district attorney, she quickly established herself as one of the most innovative change agents in American law enforcement. She progressed rapidly to become the elected District Attorney for San Francisco, and then the chief law enforcement officer of the state of California as a whole.
Known for bringing a voice to the voiceless, she took on the big banks during the foreclosure crisis, winning a historic settlement for California’s working families. Her hallmarks were applying a holistic, data-driven approach to many of California’s thorniest issues, always eschewing stale “tough on crime” rhetoric as presenting a series of false choices.

• Neither “tough” nor “soft” but smart on crime became her mantra. Being smart means learning the truths that can make us better as a community, and supporting those truths with all our might. That has been the pole star that guided Harris to a transformational career as the top law enforcement official in California, and it is guiding her now as a transformational United States Senator, grappling with an array of complex issues that affect her state, our country, and the world, from health care and the new economy to immigration, national security, the opioid crisis, and accelerating inequality.
    By reckoning with the big challenges we face together, drawing on the hard-won wisdom and insight from her own career and the work of those who have most inspired her, Kamala Harris offers in THE TRUTHS WE HOLD a master class in problem solving, in crisis management, and leadership in challenging times.
    Through the arc of her own life, on into the great work of our day, she communicates a vision of shared struggle, shared purpose, and shared values.
    In a book rich in many home truths, not least is that a relatively small number of people work very hard to convince a great many of us that we have less in common than we actually do, but it falls to us to look past them and get on with the good work of living our common truth. When we do, our shared effort will continue to sustain us and this great nation, now and in the years to come.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
( as I posted , I have grave concerns about the seemingly lack concern involving a employee in the police evidence room who stole cocaine by kamala harris. the cia/mossad addiction of virtually every elected national official must be addressed or these trump like escapades will continue under any president elected rahu).

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-apos-dating-life-175100610.html

54dc967e599a83ea76c3a18475b36d85
It only took a few days after Sen. Kamala Harris officially launched her presidential bid for some to run with misogynistic allegations that the California junior senator "slept her way to the top." The allegations were fueled by an open letter her ex boyfriend Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, wrote about dating Harris in the mid 1990s. When they met, she was a 29-year-old assistant district attorney and he was the 60-year-old speaker of the California State Assembly. Harris ended the relationship short after Brown was inaugurated as mayor in January 1996.
In a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle published Saturday, Brown implied he helped Harris further her career. "Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote. "And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians."
But Harris has in the past painted a very different picture of the influence Brown, who she at a point considered a mentor, had in her career. While Brown claims he had a hand at electing her during her first district attorney bid, his role was much more limited. The former mayor donated $500 to the campaign and then had a political consultant raise money for her, even though she had not agreed to the pitch. In fact, Harris was intent in distancing herself from Brown in 2003 and made it clear that as a district attorney she would prosecute him if necessary, as his political career was filled with corruption allegations — which is probably why Brown ended his open letter by bitterly referencing the possibility of being indicted.
"His career is over; I will be alive and kicking for the next 40 years. I do not owe him a thing," she told the San Francisco Chronicle at the time. When asked about being appointed to her part-time roles at the state commissions, she said: "Whether you agree or disagree with the system, I did the work. ... I brought a level of life knowledge and common sense to the jobs. I mean, if you were asked to be on a board that regulated medical care, would you say no?"
It's unlikely voters outside of certain California areas will recognize Brown or care about his relationship with Harris, but that hasn't stopped media outlets from running with salacious headlines that frame the former prosecutor as an opportunist who used sex as a way to launch her political career. A Fox News headline describes the relationship as an "extramarital affair" even though Brown has been separated from his estranged wife Blanche Brown since 1981 — thirteen years before he began dating Harris. Other right-wing outlets described the relationship as a "sex affair" and argued she "slept her way to the top."
It's the same kind of misogynistic thinking that has led critics to accuse several women in President Donald Trump's orbit of having an extramarital relationship with him in exchange for more power, without any evidence. Or that has allowed men like Trump or former President Bill Clinton, notorious philanderers also accused of sexual misconduct, to rise to the highest office of the land without barely any scrutiny of their pasts.
If the allegations of cronyism held water, Harris should be able to explain what happened 25 years ago. But so far it seems like her opponents are more interested in portraying Harris — one of the few women in the Democratic race and a woman of color — as an opportunistic gold digger. That kind of sexist power move should be left behind by now.
Refinery29 reached out to Sen. Kamala Harris' campaign for comment.

USA TODAY Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts

<LI class="Pos(r) D(ib) Pstart(18px) modal-tooltip">
99e3e15ec2bc63aa5d262e09cc81f4df

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past relationship with Sen. Kamala Harris in a letter to the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday and acknowledged giving her appointments that furthered her career.
"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," wrote Brown, who said he had "been peppered with calls from the national media about my 'relationship' with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president."
Harris' office did not immediately respond to USA TODAY's request for comment on Brown's letter to the Chronicle.
Brown was married at the time he and Harris dated, but – because he had been "estranged from his wife" Blanche Brown since 1981, according to People magazine –the relationship was not kept secret. A Sacramento Bee reporter told People that Brown "had a succession of girlfriends" and would "go to a party with his wife on one arm and his girlfriend on the other.”
2020: Harris announces presidential bid on 'Good Morning America'
A 1994 Los Angeles Times report about then-California Assembly Speaker Brown's "rush to hand out patronage jobs" described Harris as Brown's "frequent companion" and said several people referred to her as Brown's girlfriend. That report also cited a column from the Chronicle's Herb Caen that called Harris "the Speaker's new steady." When they met, she was 29 and Brown was 60.
According to Caen, the couple split up in 1995, which "flabbergasted" those "who found Kamala the perfect antidote to whatever playboy tendencies still reside in the mayor-elect's jaunty persona."
Although Brown supported Harris in her successful 2003 run for San Francisco district attorney, she tried to distance herself from him in that race, telling SF Weekly that Brown – whose career was dogged by corruption allegations – was an "albatross hanging around my neck."
"His career is over; I will be alive and kicking for the next 40 years. I do not owe him a thing," she told SF Weekly, vowing, "If there is corruption, it will be prosecuted."
Among the issues that followed Harris from her time with Brown was the allegation of cronyism in his appointment of her to two well-paying posts.
"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote Saturday. Brown was the speaker from 1980 to 1995, prior to his stint as San Francisco mayor.
Brown appointed Harris to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and then to the Medical Assistance Commission – positions that paid her more than $400,000 over five years, according to SF Weekly. Brown also gave Harris a BMW.
"And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco," he said in his Chronicle letter Saturday..
"I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians," he added.
"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.," Brown wrote. "That’s politics for ya."
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
kamala harris is just a surrogate for the drug dealing Rothschild/soros agenda to strip all rights of people world wide and install world wide conomic slavery

Harris openly embraced eliminating private insurance, Medicare for all, seizing guns, and other far-left positions that Democratic leadership has spent years saying were really not the goals......AOC and Kamala Harris are pushing the party very aggressively as far to the left as possible as quickly as possible.
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2019/3057355.html

Pretty Sure Kamala Harris Scared the Hell Out of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Last Night

If you didn’t watch last night’s CNN town hall with Kamala Harris, you missed out on a good bit of news. We could put up a series of posts on every extreme left position Harris took and how they would directly impact your freedoms.
In fact, maybe we should (Streiff, Andrea, Brandon, and everyone else write this down for later). But right now, I want to talk about one of my favorite subjects of late: How this impacts Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.
I have no doubt that these two watched, or had staffers watch, the town hall with morbid curiosity, and I am even surer that the morbid curiosity turned into abject horror by the end of the night. These two, among a few other older Democrats, have been trying to do the very thing I said might give the Democrats a chance to win in 2020: Keep the Democrats from going too far left in response to Trump.
Pelosi negotiated her way to a challenge-free Speakership (is that a word?) for this term, but she did so with the promise that she would not run for the spot again. She has a very limited time left to keep her party under control, but folks like AOC and Kamala Harris are pushing the party very aggressively as far to the left as possible as quickly as possible.

Democrats have, up until now, played the long game with objectively admirable success. From H.W. Bush to Obama, they succeeded in inching along slowly, pushing the starting point for debate further and further left. Conservatives in Congress have, over time, felt safer in starting their negotiations nearer to the middle, and conservative voters have pulled their hair out in frustration over it.
The long game had worked… and then Trump happened.
Trump is an anomaly. He is still relatively unexplained. He shifted the narratives to the right, and while we argue over what is right and wrong about the way he does things, tax reform, judicial picks, and regulatory rollback have had a big impact on the Democrats’ efforts. The response from the Democratic base has been an extremely progressive pushback, and Pelosi and Schumer (along with their allies) have fought to moderate their base’s urges.
It looks like they are losing that fight now that AOC has become a mainstream figure and Harris openly embraced eliminating private insurance, Medicare for all, seizing guns, and other far-left positions that Democratic leadership has spent years saying were really not the goals.
That direct contradiction to the talking points is sure to have them worried at this point and will force them to make a tough choice. They will either continue to fight what’s happening or they can embrace it. But, while they and their allies are considering challenging AOC in primaries, they will find themselves challenge soon as well.

The best part? A far-left candidate still runs the risk of scaring the hell out of the electorate and forcing moderates to stick with Trump.
The post Pretty Sure Kamala Harris Scared The Hell Out Of Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer Last Night appeared first on RedState.

Source: https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/...d-hell-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer-last-night/

rahu

Banned
(I have to admit, I am not sure what this posters position is but I do have similar concerns about a re hash of Obama's new world order agenda.rahu)

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3659986.html
Next Obama" Kamala Harris Is A Dangerous New Level Of Crazy... Children Must Be Protected... Unborn Babies... Naaaaaah... Kill Them!!!

Next Obama” Kamala Harris Is A Dangerous New Level Of Crazy… Children Must Be Protected… Unborn Babies… Naaaaaah… Kill Them!!!
Claim Our Future… While Killing Unborn Babies???… yup.. the “next Obama” is a new level of crazy… why do these people act all moral but always want the slaughter of unborn babies, war, vaccines, chemtrails and the poisoning of life itself????

Here’s what this abortion activist says… but ask yourself… how can you be against the slaughter of children but not the children that are yet to be born???
associated-press-fox-news-we-cannot-tolerate-a-society-and-30961907.png

2iqokc.jpg

abortion-vaccines.png

Glamour Magazine Names Kamala Harris Abortion Activist of the Year ..

Glamour Magazine Names Kamala Harris Abortion Activist of the Year. National. Micaiah Bilger Nov 6, 2018 | 2:11PM Washington, DC .
Kamala Harris on Abortion – OnTheIssues.org

Aug 29, 2017 - Kamala Harris on Abortion; Senators. … Harris scores 100% by NARAL on pro-choice voting record. For over thirty years, NARAL Pro-Choice .
Sen. Kamala Harris’ Pro-Abortion Record in Spotlight as She …

Jan 21, 2019 - California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris announced her bid for the presidency Monday in a video calling for supporters to “claim our future.

rahu

Banned
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/survival/2019/2719426.html
Kamala Harris Calls for Gun Ban, Reveals Weakness of the Gun Banner’s Logic

( in the 20th century ,every government that confiscates guns was followed by a dictatorship. harris ,just like Obama ben Kenya is a puppet of the Rothschild's new world order of slavery of all people. rahu)

Fairfax, VA – -(Ammoland.com)- In her bid for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) has enlisted several former Hillary Clinton staffers. Harris also appears intent on using the failed 2008 and 2016 presidential candidate’s gun control playbook.
At a January 28 CNN “town hall,” the presidential candidate delved into a full-throated attack on gun owners. When asked about violence perpetrated with firearms, Harris proclaimed that “there is no reason in a civil society that we have assault weapons around communities.”
Harris is currently a cosponsor of Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) so-called “assault weapons” ban legislation, which would ban scores of commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms including the AR-15 and all firearms magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition. Harris went on to share her support for the criminalization of the private transfer of firearms.
#

Most of Harris’s overwrought rhetoric is in line with what one can expect from the majority of the 2020 Democratic field.
The data is clear, neither of the gun control proposals offered by Harris at the “townhall” would have an effect on criminal violence.
A 2004 federally-funded study of the 1994 Clinton “assault weapons” ban determined that “the ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement.” This was, in part, because “AWs [assault weapons] and LCMs [large capacity magazines] were used in only a minority of gun crimes prior to the 1994 federal ban.” A 2013 Department of Justice memorandum determined that “Assault weapons are not a major contributor to gun crime” and that “a complete elimination of assault weapons would not have a large impact on gun homicides.” Subsequent research conducted by the RAND Corporation found no conclusive evidence that banning “assault weapons” or “large” capacity magazines has an effect on mass shootings or violent crime.
So-called “universal” background checks are similarly ineffective. Multiple DOJ surveys of federal and state prison inmates show that background checks would not prevent criminals from accessing firearms because they often acquire them outside the normal stream of commerce. The most recent DOJ survey found that the most common source of firearms among inmates was “off the street/underground market,” described as “Illegal sources of firearms that include markets for stolen goods, middlemen for stolen goods, criminals or criminal enterprises, or individuals or groups involved in sales of illegal drugs.”
A 2013 DOJ survey of available gun research concluded that “universal” background checks could only be effective if paired with further severe gun controls and better efforts to eliminate straw purchasing. The Rand Corporation has found that “evidence of the effect of private-seller background checks on firearm homicides is inconclusive.”
With her CNN “town hall,” Harris has provided gun owners with another shining example of how there is no policy too illogical nor tactic too depraved to be deployed in the anti-gun zealot’s pursuit of gun control.

0kerFYhpI6E

Source: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/kamala-harris-calls-gun-ban-reveals-weakness-gun-banners-logic/

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
( here we go again.
the new world order is attempting to but a one term senator into the presidency. this is exactly like Obama ben Kenya ,who had serve a total of 153 days as senator before he was put.. I mean put in the oval office.
never mind tha he as a total fraud breaking evey liberal promise he made, especially for ending the war in the middle east... he actually amped up the war ore that teddybear bush had. for that matter puppet drumpf dropped more bombs in the first 8 months of his farcical presidency that Obama did in in total term as president.

back to harris..
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...t=82603&page=3

when she was DA, a woman the police evidence room was found taking cocaine . this woman said that it was no big deal because everyone knew about it. I quite agree, the police department is among the many distributors of cia/mossad cocaine in san Francisco.
this woman was busted in san mateo 2 weeks later.... for cocaine possession but MS Harris said that arrest had nothing to do with her bust in san Francisco. for that matter the sf chronicle did not even mention the san mateo bust was for drugs.
total coverup to hide the mossad drug dealing and the intent to make the US a narco democracy. it is clear to me that adachi was killed by the same new world order agents of the Rothschild's that are pushing Harris for president.rahu)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2f8e916b73be

Kamala Harris ‘grew up’ with Jeff Adachi. Then tragedy struck.

SAN FRANCISCO — As a scandal rocked the city’s crime lab in 2010, District Attorney Kamala D. Harris was increasingly at odds with the city’s elected public defender, Jeff Adachi. He accused her of being “unethical,” and she said he was “playing politics with public safety,” according to media reports at the time.
The fight was, on one level, an example of a prosecutor and defense attorney playing their respective roles. But it was all the more extraordinary because the two had been friends for years.
Adachi had been Harris’s tutor when they were at the University of California’s Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco. Their relationship continued as their careers intersected at crucial moments, often on opposite sides in high-profile criminal cases, until it recently reached an unexpected conclusion just when she may have most needed his help.

They were children of the Bay Area. Adachi developed his fervent sense of justice from Japanese American parents who had been sent to an internment camp by the U.S. government during World War II. Harris, whose father came from Jamaica and whose mother is from India, grew up attending civil rights rallies in Berkeley.
Both decided that the way to address injustice was to work within the system — he as a public defender and she as a prosecutor. Both experienced disillusionment in their early jobs that led them to seek political office. Adachi was elected as the city’s chief public defender in 2002, and Harris ran the following year to be district attorney.
[Crime lab scandal rocked Kamala Harris’s term as San Francisco district attorney]
One day, Adachi ran into Harris and asked her why she wanted to focus on the prosecutorial side of the law.

“And she said, ‘That’s how I’m going to change the world,’ ” Adachi said in a recent interview. “My perception is that she saw law enforcement as the place she would have the greatest amount of influence because you know as D.A., she would be the one making the decisions” on whether to prosecute individuals. “People saw the system as the enemy, so joining the system was a tightrope walk.”
Harris won in 2003, and for all seven years that she served as district attorney, Adachi was on the opposite side. They continued as adversaries and friends, often talking to each other about cases, and seeking support from the same set of voters.
“We grew up together as professionals,” Harris, 54, said in an interview. Given his status as one of the few elected public defenders in the country, Adachi was “a real national leader” with “a bully pulpit,” she said. Adachi also wrote and directed a documentary called “The Slanted Screen,” which was critical of the way Asians have been stereotyped on television and in movies.

Adachi, a fit-looking man with an even-keeled but forceful tone, sometimes questioned whether Harris was going far enough in her promise to look out for the rights of defendants as well as prosecuting them. He urged her to speak more about the need for changes in sentencing, bail and prisons.
“Could she have been more progressive given that she was a prosecutor of color? Yeah,” Adachi said. “Did I hope that? Yeah, at times. Was I disappointed? Yeah, but at the same time, you know, I saw her as somebody who was in a position to make a difference.” He recalled discussing cases with Harris in which she agreed to go more lightly on deserving defendants.
After five years in which their offices faced off, the relationship hit perhaps its roughest moments when it was revealed in March 2010 that Harris and her staff had not informed defense lawyers that evidence from the police-run crime lab might have been tainted. A judge ruled in May 2010 that Harris had failed to inform defendants as required by law. Harris said in the interview she took responsibility and made “no excuses” for the failure.

It was during that time that Adachi told the San Francisco Chronicle that Harris was being “unethical” for not disclosing to defense attorneys that police officers who were essential to certain cases had been convicted of crimes or been investigated for misconduct. He said Harris “is putting the privacy interests of police officers who have misconduct records and who have been convicted of crimes above the rights of citizens to a fair and honest trial.”
Harris fired back that Adachi was “playing politics” and said records were overseen by the police and protected by state privacy rules.
Subscribe on:

Alexa Apple PodcastsGoogle Podcasts Spotify Stitcher TuneIn RadioPublic iHeartRadio RSS

Post Reports | Podcast
‘I take full responsibility’: How Kamala Harris dealt with a scandal as DA

Adachi, after running unsuccessfully for mayor in 2011, continued as public defender. Harris had greater ambition and broader success, winning election as California attorney general and U.S. senator. But as she declared her candidacy for the presidency, critics on her left raised concerns about her record on criminal-justice reform and questioned whether her characterization of being a “progressive prosecutor” was inherently contradictory.
As a result, Harris wanted support from Adachi, whose endorsement would have been an ideal response to such concerns. But Adachi wasn’t quite ready.
On Feb. 13, as he sat for an interview in his spacious second-floor office, he spoke carefully, saying he admired Harris but had questions about how committed she was to instituting changes to help defendants.
“The big question that I have now, which I’m trying to get answered — and I actually have a call in to her, I don’t even know if I’ll hear back — is . . . I want to know what you’re going to do in the future. She says that one of her planks of her platform is going to be criminal-justice reform. What does that mean?”
The following day, Harris said, Adachi told her on the phone that reporters were asking him questions about her record. She said she told Adachi that she was committed to ensuring that defendants receive their constitutional rights, and she asked him to be an adviser on the issue for her campaign.

It was an emotional call, she said. They discussed their three decades of friendship, going back to law school and their respective roles in San Francisco’s tumultuous criminal-justice system.
“I had a great conversation with him, and he was very supportive,” Harris said, while saying she didn’t ask for a formal endorsement. She said he agreed to have a subsequent talk with the campaign about formalizing his role as an adviser.
Eight days later, Adachi, 59, died after having dinner with a friend. An official report has not been released, but local media reported the cause of death as a heart attack.
Harris still seemed in disbelief. “I was very sad that he died, and I still am,” she said, her voice trailing off. No longer could she count on the plan that Adachi would again counsel her, just as he had 30 years ago.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(with kamala harris showing she is a shill for the police/mossad drug dealers , she also has been shown to protect pedophiles rahu)
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3664005.html

Kamala Harris Protected Pedophile Priests When She Was DA
Kamala Harris covered-up a massive pedophilia scandal in the Catholic Church when she was District Attorney for San Fransisco.
According to an investigation by SF Weekly, Harris repeatedly protected files containing details of how the church dealt with pedophile priests, preventing journalists from viewing them.
Sfweekly.com reports: SF Weekly’s attempts to obtain her office’s files on Catholic clergy abuse under the state Public Records Act suggest Harris favors concealment over transparency.
The records at issue may contain answers to a question of great public concern that has consumed international headlines during recent weeks: What did senior Catholic officials know, and what did they do behind the scenes, while priests accused of molesting children were shielded from punishment?
Cardinal William Levada was archbishop of San Francisco until 2005. He is now a top Vatican official and the Holy See’s most prominent defender of Pope Benedict XVI against allegations that the pontiff has failed to adequately deal with pedophile priests. In San Francisco, Levada was known as a key architect of the church’s practice of keeping abuse allegations secret, protecting abusive priests, and punishing church whistleblowers.
#

Portions of this record came to light in stories by then–SF Weekly staff writer Ron Russell in 2005 and in a May 5 story in The New York Times that recounted elements of Russell’s reporting. By sifting through documents made public as a result of lawsuits, Russell learned that during the 1990s and 2000s, Levada helped keep allegations against pedophile priests shrouded in secrecy. Alleged abusers included Salesian Brother Salvatore Billante, who police alleged had sexual relations with at least 24 children, but charges were dropped after the California Supreme Court overturned a state law extending the statute of limitations for pedophiles. And so the full contents of archdiocese clergy abuse files obtained by prosecutors were never revealed at trial.

(she is shoing that she is nothing put a continuation of the Rothschild/deep state facists/trump/obama. it is obvious that main stream media is pushing her for president as she is nearly the only candidate getting any free coverage from all the news sources..... just like trump got. she is hiding pedophiles and the cia/mossad drug cartel just like trump.

here is an article that she is another Obama ben Kenya like I see it.rahu)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=957076#post957076

Next Obama" Kamala Harris Is A Dangerous New Level Of Crazy... Children Must Be Protected... Unborn Babies... Naaaaaah... Kill Them

Claim Our Future… While Killing Unborn Babies???… yup.. the “next Obama” is a new level of crazy… why do these people act all moral but always want the slaughter of unborn babies, war, vaccines, chemtrails and the poisoning of life itself????

( here we go again.

back to harris..
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...t=82603&page=3

(but more damaging and show kamala Harris's corruption and her protection of the mossad/police dealer is shown by:rahu)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.8a08447ab690

One of Harris’s top deputies had emailed a colleague that a crime-lab technician had become “increasingly UNDEPENDABLE for testimony.” Weeks later, the technician allegedly took home cocaine from the lab, possibly tainting evidence and raising concerns about hundreds of cases.
Neither Harris nor the prosecutors working for her had informed defense attorneys of the problems — despite rules requiring such disclosure. Harris “failed to disclose information that clearly should have been disclosed,” Superior Court Judge Anne-Christine Massullo wrote in a scathing decision in May 2010.

total coverup to hide the mossad drug dealing and the intent to make the US a narco democracy. it is clear to me that adachi was killed by the same new world order agents of the Rothschild's that are pushing Harris for president.rahu)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2f8e916b73be

Kamala Harris ‘grew up’ with Jeff Adachi. Then tragedy struck.

SAN FRANCISCO — As a scandal rocked the city’s crime lab in 2010, District Attorney Kamala D. Harris was increasingly at odds with the city’s elected public defender, Jeff Adachi. He accused her of being “unethical,” and she said he was “playing politics with public safety,” according to media reports at the time.
The fight was, on one level, an example of a prosecutor and defense attorney playing their respective roles. But it was all the more extraordinary because the two had been friends for years.
Adachi had been Harris’s tutor when they were at the University of California’s Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco. Their relationship continued as their careers intersected at crucial moments, often on opposite sides in high-profile criminal cases, until it recently reached an unexpected conclusion just when she may have most needed his help.

They were children of the Bay Area. Adachi developed his fervent sense of justice from Japanese American parents who had been sent to an internment camp by the U.S. government during World War II. Harris, whose father came from Jamaica and whose mother is from India, grew up attending civil rights rallies in Berkeley.
Both decided that the way to address injustice was to work within the system — he as a public defender and she as a prosecutor. Both experienced disillusionment in their early jobs that led them to seek political office. Adachi was elected as the city’s chief public defender in 2002, and Harris ran the following year to be district attorney.
[Crime lab scandal rocked Kamala Harris’s term as San Francisco district attorney]
One day, Adachi ran into Harris and asked her why she wanted to focus on the prosecutorial side of the law.

“And she said, ‘That’s how I’m going to change the world,’ ” Adachi said in a recent interview. “My perception is that she saw law enforcement as the place she would have the greatest amount of influence because you know as D.A., she would be the one making the decisions” on whether to prosecute individuals. “People saw the system as the enemy, so joining the system was a tightrope walk.”
Harris won in 2003, and for all seven years that she served as district attorney, Adachi was on the opposite side. They continued as adversaries and friends, often talking to each other about cases, and seeking support from the same set of voters.
“We grew up together as professionals,” Harris, 54, said in an interview. Given his status as one of the few elected public defenders in the country, Adachi was “a real national leader” with “a bully pulpit,” she said. Adachi also wrote and directed a documentary called “The Slanted Screen,” which was critical of the way Asians have been stereotyped on television and in movies.

Adachi, a fit-looking man with an even-keeled but forceful tone, sometimes questioned whether Harris was going far enough in her promise to look out for the rights of defendants as well as prosecuting them. He urged her to speak more about the need for changes in sentencing, bail and prisons.
“Could she have been more progressive given that she was a prosecutor of color? Yeah,” Adachi said. “Did I hope that? Yeah, at times. Was I disappointed? Yeah, but at the same time, you know, I saw her as somebody who was in a position to make a difference.” He recalled discussing cases with Harris in which she agreed to go more lightly on deserving defendants.
After five years in which their offices faced off, the relationship hit perhaps its roughest moments when it was revealed in March 2010 that Harris and her staff had not informed defense lawyers that evidence from the police-run crime lab might have been tainted. A judge ruled in May 2010 that Harris had failed to inform defendants as required by law. Harris said in the interview she took responsibility and made “no excuses” for the failure.

It was during that time that Adachi told the San Francisco Chronicle that Harris was being “unethical” for not disclosing to defense attorneys that police officers who were essential to certain cases had been convicted of crimes or been investigated for misconduct. He said Harris “is putting the privacy interests of police officers who have misconduct records and who have been convicted of crimes above the rights of citizens to a fair and honest trial.”
Harris fired back that Adachi was “playing politics” and said records were overseen by the police and protected by state privacy rules.
Subscribe on:

Alexa Apple PodcastsGoogle Podcasts Spotify Stitcher TuneIn RadioPublic iHeartRadio RSS

Post Reports | Podcast
‘I take full responsibility’: How Kamala Harris dealt with a scandal as DA

Adachi, after running unsuccessfully for mayor in 2011, continued as public defender. Harris had greater ambition and broader success, winning election as California attorney general and U.S. senator. But as she declared her candidacy for the presidency, critics on her left raised concerns about her record on criminal-justice reform and questioned whether her characterization of being a “progressive prosecutor” was inherently contradictory.
As a result, Harris wanted support from Adachi, whose endorsement would have been an ideal response to such concerns. But Adachi wasn’t quite ready.
On Feb. 13, as he sat for an interview in his spacious second-floor office, he spoke carefully, saying he admired Harris but had questions about how committed she was to instituting changes to help defendants.
“The big question that I have now, which I’m trying to get answered — and I actually have a call in to her, I don’t even know if I’ll hear back — is . . . I want to know what you’re going to do in the future. She says that one of her planks of her platform is going to be criminal-justice reform. What does that mean?”
The following day, Harris said, Adachi told her on the phone that reporters were asking him questions about her record. She said she told Adachi that she was committed to ensuring that defendants receive their constitutional rights, and she asked him to be an adviser on the issue for her campaign.

It was an emotional call, she said. They discussed their three decades of friendship, going back to law school and their respective roles in San Francisco’s tumultuous criminal-justice system.
“I had a great conversation with him, and he was very supportive,” Harris said, while saying she didn’t ask for a formal endorsement. She said he agreed to have a subsequent talk with the campaign about formalizing his role as an adviser.
Eight days later, Adachi, 59, died after having dinner with a friend. An official report has not been released, but local media reported the cause of death as a heart attack.
Harris still seemed in disbelief. “I was very sad that he died, and I still am,” she said, her voice trailing off. No longer could she count on the plan that Adachi would again counsel her, just as he had 30 years ago.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
well site troll did it again they locked up everything so I could post my take on kamalahrris as another Rothschild clone.i'll try to sneak this in tomorrow
rahu

well I got in after having the troll locking everything again

I was saying tht th MSM media is pushing harris just like they did trump.apparently the Rothschild media gurus are going to assuage the hostility that trump has crated bytputting a left wing president incahrge. but kamala will just push thhe ame agend jus as obamabekenya continued the insanity of bush, followed by drumpf crating more psychosis andnow kamala willcomeinand makeveryone tht a change will come just like th rothschilds fakdeveryone ith briningobamabenkenya in to stop the warby makingmore war
rahu

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/ka...rageous-views-on-women-and-sexual-minorities/

ha I got the link in at least

• California Democratic Senator and presidential contender Kamala Harris slammed Vice President Mike Pence’s stance on women and the LGBTQ community, telling MSNBC on Thursday Pence’s beliefs were indefensible.

Harris was responding to a question about where she stood on a dispute between fellow presidential candidates Joe Biden and Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) about whether Pence is a fundamentally decent person. While Harris didn’t pick a side, she made her feelings about the vice president abundantly clear.

“I disagree with most of what the vice president stands for when he makes decisions about our LGBTQ community in a way that doesn’t understand that they should be entitled to full equality and all rights under the law as any other American,” Harris said.

“I disagree with him when he suggests it’s not possible to have meetings with women alone by himself,” she went on. “I think that’s ridiculous. The idea that you would deny a professional woman the opportunity to have a meeting with the vice president of the United States is outrageous. So I have many points of disagreement with the vice president”

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/05/kamala-harris-2020-campaign/586033/

(Kamala Harris is a another Obama clone put out by the new world order. this why kamala is the most visible candidate and it is why the media pushes news on her.this is just the same as trump was pushed by the media when he ran. rahu)

", but her sister, Maya, who was a top policy adviser for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and, before that, the vice president for democracy, rights, and justice at the Ford Foundation and the executive director of the ACLU of Northern California.
After Harris finished speaking in Oakland, her family joined her onstage: her husband, Doug, who is white; her sister, Maya; Maya’s husband, Tony West, who is black (and currently the chief legal officer at Uber, formerly the third lawyer from the top in Obama’s Justice Department"

(she talks progressive but there is nothing about her progressive , I obama she says what people wont to hear but her actions show she is a liar .rahu)

".We have to speak truths, and in speaking those truths, some people are surprised that I’m actually saying that on a stage … So we have to push it.”
“We need to speak truth. If Harris’s campaign has a mantra, that’s it: truth truth truth truth truth

But she had questions about criminal justice. “Some African Americans in my circle of friends have expressed concern about her actually imprisoning a lot of our people, more so than she did the others,” Carter said. “They say they have to really think hard before they’re able to trust her. She’s got to prove that she’s willing to come out and do some things differently.
The article also described her as “maddeningly elusive.
She endured one major scandal, over a rogue tech in her crime lab. The tech stole cocaine and mishandled evidence, which was bad enough. But then Harris, likely thinking she could address the issue quietly, failed to follow procedure and inform the defense lawyers in the cases involved. One thousand cases had to be thrown out
.( in this case the woman who stole the drugs said everyone knows about and no body cares. thisi is true because drug dealing was the central issue of the assassinations of mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk, and all city agencies that have separate budgets are laundering the money theyaremaking from drug dealing. thiswoman was busted at her home in sanmateo a week later and kamala harris say that case had nothing to do with the case in san Francisco...a total coverup of the fact the woman was dealing the drugs she stole from the police lockup in her home. rahu)

Harris’s record in that office is marked more by what she didn’t do than what she did. She did not support a ballot initiative reforming California’s three-strikes law, which incarcerated people for life for petty crimes (an interesting family moment, because Maya, while working at the ACLU of Northern California, had championed a proposition to take three strikes down). She did not join the fight against solitary confinement. She did not support two state ballot propositions to end the death penalty (and when a federal court in California struck down the death penalty as unconstitutional, she appealed the decision). She did not support legalizing pot. She did not advocate for reopening several high-profile cases, including a capital one widely suspected to have resulted in a wrongful conviction. She did not prosecute Steven Mnuchin, the CEO of OneWest Bank and Trump’s pick for Treasury secretary, for more than 1,000 foreclosure violations. She did not take an aggressive stance on officer-involved shootings—most notably, she did not endorse a bill requiring independent investigations of them and declined to use the power of the office to investigate the killing of Mario Woods, who was shot 26 times by five police officers in 2015.

As attorney general, she declined to support two ballot measures to end the death penalty. She declined to support making drug possession a misdemeanor. She declined to support legalizing pot. She declined to support a ballot measure reforming California’s brutal three-strikes law. The point is: She had power. She kept most of it in reserve. On the stump, Harris reframes her prosecutorial role:

My whole life, I’ve only had one client: the people,” which sounds nice coming from the mouth of a public servant. What voter is not for that

Harris’s demographic identity has always been radical. She was San Francisco’s first female district attorney, first black district attorney, first Asian American district attorney. She was then California’s first female attorney general, first black attorney general, first Asian American attorney general. She was the second black woman, ever, to win a seat in the United States Senate. But in office, she’s avoided saying or doing much that could be held against her. Yet when Harris entered a courtroom stating that she was there to argue “for the people,” she was not the voice of the underdog. She was the voice of enforcement, the voice of the law.
Harris has since taken strong progressive positions. But some of her constituents still feel burned. “California has had the most police killings, and we haven’t had any officers ever charged,” Tanya Faison, the lead organizer for Sacramento’s Black Lives Matter chapter, told me. “That was on her watch.” Sure, “it would be beautiful to have a black woman as the president,” Faison continued. But “it doesn’t matter if you’re black or not if your policies are not for black people. And her policies are not supportive of black families.”

Adachi(recently killed in unexplained situation) was “a little surprised,” he said, when Harris aligned herself “with law enforcement and wanting to put people behind bars,” because “we had probably talked about politics before and she was always seen as more of a liberal progressive.

(kamala sleep her way to the top as sanfrancisco is all about drugs sex and Rolland rock rahu)

She’d had a much-discussed relationship with future San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, who was 31 years older and estranged from his wife. Brown was a local kingmaker

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
( this further evidence that harris is a foil for the Rothschild /new world order. confiscation of guns has always been fooled by a dictatorship. with trump ,a unrepentant fascist now, and with the entire government kow towing to he genocidal Israeli leadership and the AIPAC, a military/corporate fascist editorship is just around the corner.so even if trump is not reelected, which looks like he will be, harris will provide the same fascist mentality from the hypothetical left. virtually every recent mass shooting have been false flags, tragedies created by the Rothschild's demons to push the world into gun confiscation, especially the US . rahu)

https://freedomoutpost.com/senator-...e-walking-the-streets-of-a-civilized-country/

Senator Kamala Harris Attacks Second Amendment: "Assault Weapons Should Not Be Walking The Streets Of A Civilized Country

Former California Attorney General turned US Senator Kamala Harris continues her attack on the Second Amendment and in her latest comments she claims that "assault weapons" "shot not be walking the streets of a civilized country."
On Monday, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said on Power 105.1 FM's "The Breakfast Club" that she wanted to help get people elected during the 2018 midterms who possessed "the courage" to push for more gun confiscation "laws."
“In this discussion, when we are talking about school safety, there are things we need to address that include thinking about why this is an issue," she said. "And part of it is that we have not passed meaningful, smart gun safety laws in this country."
Trending: Wisconsin: Muslim Migrant Mother Of 7 Plotted To Poison Reservoir With Ricin - Recruited For ISIS
That's because there is no "smart gun safety laws." All "laws" that seek to restrict or regulate the God-given right of law-abiding citizens are not only dumb but criminal under our Constitution as Congress has been given zero authority to write legislation that does that.

In fact, that is part and parcel of what it means in the Second Amendment that the right to keep and bear arms "shall not be infringed."
"Let’s talk about how the NRA has grabbed people by different parts of their body and caused people to have a lack of courage," she continued. "Again, another false choice. I’m in favor of the Second Amendment, and I also want smart gun safety laws. Assault weapons should not be walking the streets of a civilized country. We should have universal background checks.”
OK, back the truck up. Since when did the National Rifle Association
ir
grab people by "different parts of their body" and cause them to have a lack of courage? If anything, perhaps they might have provided a little courage to some who already support the Second Amendment, something that Ms. Harris clearly does not do. While the NRA has a history of compromising our rights, I would have to say they have also helped many to stand for those God-given rights protected under the Second Amendment.
Perhaps, if Senator Harris actually had some courage rather than a criminal mindset to attack the Second Amendment and the rights of the people she represents, she might actually do her job and uphold and defend the Constitution, which she took an oath to do.
One cannot be in favor of the Second Amendment as written and at the same time want "smart gun safety laws." You simply are being dishonest.

rahu

Banned
yet more MSM giving kamala more free publicity just as they did for trump....kamala does represent blackwomen...what a joke

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/un...-trumps-strategy-to-run-against-kamal-harris/

Trump will likely run a racist and sexist campaign against Kamala Harris if she is the Dem nominee: former White House official

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-3.47.58-PM-800x430.png

Former Donald Trump advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman revealed that Trump would rely on racism if running against presidential candidate Kamala Harris in 2020.

“When Ben Carson was leading in the polls over Donald Trump and his first attack was that was Ben Carson was crazy and started to attack him mentally, and then he started to assail his character,” Manigault Newman told Buzzfeed. “I think that you’ll see much of the same from Donald Trump that he will start to attack things that generally aren’t political.”

She praised Harris for a historic run but noted that Trump would aim to attack her on a personal level.

“In the spirit of Shirley Chisholm, I think it’s important that we look at the only African-American woman that’s in the race and how important black women are, to how important they were to the last election and how important they will be to this election,” she said.

She then explained the type of attacks Trump would use against Harris.

“[The attacks] will be very, very personal and will have an undertone of the -isms, whether it’s sexism, or racism, or misogyny,” she added. “You’ll see a lot of those same kinds of themes in Donald Trump’s race if he goes head to head against an African-American candidate,” Manigault Newman said.

#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } #mc-embedded-subscribe { background-color: #df2027 !important; } #mce-EMAIL { font-size: 17px; }

rahu

Banned

here we go again.

back to harris..
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82603&page=3

total coverup to hide the mossad drug dealing and the intent to make the US a narco democracy.

rahu

(kamala is being pushed by the MSM just as trump was. she is being spoken of as bidens running mate, which means she will be president when biden dies. it is mystifying that for so many years the age of the president was questioned. I younger man was needed.but today very olf men and women are being considered potential presidents. All this means is that the vice president is more than likely to be president before the term I out. kamala is just a NWO plant just as Ocasio-Cortez is. rahu)

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/kamala-just-killed-it-sen-harris-praised-as-the-adult-in-the-room-at-demdebate/
Kamala just killed it’: Sen Harris praised as the ‘adult in the room’ at #DemDebate

Kamala-Harris-1.jpg

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) received praise on Thursday for shutting down a squabble amongst the other candidates during the second night of the Democratic Party debate.
“America does not want a food fight. They want to know how you’re going to put food on their table,” Harris said, to applause.
The candidate was quickly praised online for the exchange.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

(once again the MSM is pushing for kamala harris for president(ooops vice president until who every is elected president dies)
. kamala's mother worked for Clinton's campaign and kamala's credentials are that she sleep her way to the top of the D.A office in S.F. by giving the racist police force anything they wanted. now the Rothschild's MSM media is going to foist Harris on the people just as Obama be Kenya became president after serving a total of 175 days as a senator. kamala is a Trojan horse which we have seen before rahu)

CBS News asks Kamala Harris if she hit Biden with a ‘low blow’ — and her response is perfect
Published

Grabien-Rachel_Maddow-642965b.jpg

• On Thursday night, Democrats faced off in the second primary debate.
    While pundits predicted that former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders would dominate the stage, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) stood out, pummeling Biden with criticism of his past record, including his opposition to school busing.

In a TV appearance following the debate, Harris was asked if her attack on Biden had been a “low blow,” reports CBS.
Harris shot back that she was merely telling the truth.
ADVERTISEMENT
3_th.jpg

“It was about just speaking truth and as I’ve said many times, I have a great deal of respect for Joe Biden…but he and I disagree on that,” she told “CBS This Morning” on Friday.
“My purpose was to really just make sure that in this conversation we are appreciating the impact on real people of policies that have been pushed in the history of our country,” Harris continued.

She told CBS the issue was not abstract policy to her, but deeply personal.
“If segregationists had their way, I would not be a member of the United States Senate today, I would not be a top contender to be president of the United States,” Harris said.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Sen. Kamala Harris on Thursday had the strongest performance in two nights of Democratic debates — and it wasn't even close.

Harris commanded the stage, gave consistently strong answers, and won the most important exchange of the campaign season by eviscerating Joe Biden on his past opposition to school busing and fond remembrance of his working relationship with segregationists.
She was a clear winner

NEXT
3.png
360p 720pHD 1080pHD Auto (360p) About ConnatixV80 About ConnatixV80

Chief Political Correspondent Byron York on the expanded Washington Examiner magazine

Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads

Harris had a strong moment early on when candidates were shouting at each other when it was her time to speak and she said that Americans didn't want to see a food fight but wanted to know how they were going to put food on their table.
The line itself was cheesy and obviously rehearsed, but what was important was that everybody else hushed after she said it and she took control of the floor. It established her early on as the leader on the stage.
She was able to speak substantively and passionately on climate policy, immigration, economic issues, and guns in ways that resonated with the audience — sustaining her high energy from the start of the debate to the end.
And then, there was the highlight of the debate, one that we may look back at as historic, which is when she confronted Biden.
It should be said that the moment was not handed to her: She seized on a conversation about race to say that as the only person of color on stage, she deserved a shot to chime in.
She spoke about the discrimination she and her family faced growing up, then smoothly pivoted to a devastating attack on Biden, which she delivered firmly yet respectfully.
“I do not believe you are a racist — and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground,” Harris said. “But it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country.”
Harris spoke about how she herself benefited from school busing as a little girl in California.
Biden's response was weak. He tried to discuss his record on civil rights and how his opposition was to the Department of Education forcing busing on local communities.
But that answer was not going to fly with a large swathe of the Democratic Party in 2019, and Harris was quick to point out that the federal government had to step in in other instances when states were trampling on civil rights.
Eventually, Biden in attempting to counter Harris, cut himself off, noting "my time's up." That came across as him throwing in the towel, especially given we know Biden typically loves to hear himself talk.
Biden also seemed unprepared to answer an obvious question later in the debate on his vote for the Iraq War.
Overall, Biden came off as old and tired, as if he was trying to coast through the debate.
Harris came with a clear plan, was well prepared, and executed perfectly. The fact that she was willing to take on Biden, the front-runner, signaled that she was the alpha on the stage.
It's hard to know how much these early debates will affect poll numbers. But going into the debate, Harris seemed to have been losing steam after her strong roll-out, as other candidates, particularly South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, gained ground. Tonight, she looked like somebody you could easily imagine addressing the Democratic convention as the nominee next summer.

.content-overlay { display: none; position: relative; top: -55px; } .loginPrompt { color: #ff0000; border-top: solid 2px #000000; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 24px; padding-top: 10px; } .loginPrompt a { color: #ff0000; } @media only screen and (max-width: 568px) { .loginPrompt { font-size: 16px; } } https://ssl.drgnetwork.com/ecom/MDC/app/live/subscriptions?org=MDC&publ=WS&key_code=ICARTSB&type=S
If you are a subscriber, click here to login

rahu

Banned
(it could not be clearer that the Rothschild's main stream media is out to get kamala elected because she is already part of the corruption in our society. rahu)

Fox Business host surprisingly endorses Kamala Harris as the candidate who could bring Trump down</H1>
Email

kamala-harris-1.jpg

• Trish Regan saw Sen. Kamala Harris’ breakthrough moment coming. In my most recent conversation with the Fox Business Network prime-time host — conducted before last week’s Democratic presidential debates — she pointed to the California senator as a candidate who might bridge the gap between moderates and progressives and successfully confront President Trump.
    This article first appeared in Salon.

Harris “may emerge as an incredible force in months to come,” Regan said. “I think she has a lot going for her in that she is a minority, she’s a woman, she has a je ne sais quoi in terms of her stage presence, in terms of her demeanor, in terms of her ability to project.”
Before and after that prescient moment, Regan’s principal topic in our interview was whether Democrats are moving too sharply toward the left, as many pundits have suggested, and run the risk of being perceived as radicals or socialists. In the second Democratic debate on Thursday night, Sen. Bernie Sanders, the only candidate in recent American history to identify as a “democratic socialist,” was asked whether nominating him would effectively re-elect President Trump. Sanders did not directly answer the question, pointing to polls that put him ahead of Trump, saying he’d win by exposing the president “for the fraud that he is.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(notice how the Main Stream Media is giving kamala harris free publicity just like they gave trump. how many other demos can you name who are running? rahu)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-harris-trump-jr-tweet-131341438.html
'Racist and vile': Democrats unite after Trump Jr. shares post questioning Kamala Harris's race

The primary rivals of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., came to her defense over the weekend, pushing back against a claimed fueled by Donald Trump Jr. that she isn't an "American black."
During the Thursday night presidential debate, Harris pointedly challenged former Vice President Joe Biden's record on race. At one point, she noted that she was the beneficiary of a busing program as a child in Berkeley, Calif.
“There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public school, and she bused to school every day,” Harris said. “And that little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats. We have to take it seriously. We have to act swiftly.”
cc7b4730-9952-11e9-bfff-47982b7cf3f8
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., speaks during the second night of the first Democratic presidential debate. (Photo: Al Diaz/Miami Herald/TNS via Getty Images) On Twitter, Trump Jr. promoted a post questioning the racial identity of Harris, the Oakland-born biracial child of a Jamaican father and Indian mother.
"Kamala Harris is *not* an American black. She is half Indian and half Jamaican," the tweet shared by Trump Jr. said.
"Is this true? Wow," Trump Jr. added before deleting his tweet.
His spokesman labeled it a misunderstanding, saying that “once he saw that folks were misconstruing the intent of his tweet, he quickly deleted it,” according to the New York Times.
The since-deleted tweet. All of Harris's major primary rivals united in her defense.
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., was perhaps the bluntest.
Sen. Bernie Sanders, independent-Vt., called out Trump Jr. by name and connected his debate tweet to President Trump, who spent years promoting the "birther" conspiracy theory that former President Obama was not born in the U.S.
Biden, who had sparred with Harris during the debate, did the same without naming Trump Jr.
"There's a long history of black Americans being told they don't belong—and millions are kept down and shut out to this day," said former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-Texas.
South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg further condemned "birther-style" attacks.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., called the attacks "racist and ugly."
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee labeled them "racist and vile."
While Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., blasted such "vile behavior."
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., directly said: "This is racism."
Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, similarly weighed in, as well as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock.
Read more from Yahoo News:

CapAquaPis

Almost a year later, she already dropped out of the presidential race and now Joe Biden who is the nominal Democratic party presidential candidate seeks a woman and person of color as a running mate: Kamala Harris has the best chance. She could be the first woman VP (or president), first Asian/Indian-American and Caribbean/African-American VP (or second black president while I'm on topic) and second Californian to be vice president (after Nixon - she could be third Californian by birth or residency as president, after Reagan).